Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,385
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46

I take it I'm the best grill? :hee Hermione was always a cute thing. I wish I was Malfoy though...

Props to Hardy for role playing and making things more spicy. But I'll be disappointed if Snape doesn't kill Dumbledore after some rounds :3c

Farf admit it, Hardy gave you the best and most fun role didn't he? :rolleyes: #BiasedHost

For those who don't understand the battle-thing, it's basically just something Hardy added to make things a bit more interesting. Snape is teaching us how to fight with magic, but accidents can always happen, which is the 10% death chance. You don't have to do it, and even if you do it's rather unlikely someone dies. Although percentages always hated me...



Yeah whose fault was that? :errr Didn't you say you would sort things out with her and that you'd feel bad if she ended up not playing because of you? But I'm not criticizing you, I don't like tsunderes and if she can't take some joking then it's better she doesn't play.



Now that's a bandwagon I could get behind, but I'll wait for a while, no need to be hasty.
Info dump, are you roleplaying? :heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46

Farf admit it, Hardy gave you the best and most fun role didn't he? :rolleyes: #BiasedHost

For those who don't understand the battle-thing, it's basically just something Hardy added to make things a bit more interesting. Snape is teaching us how to fight with magic, but accidents can always happen, which is the 10% death chance. You don't have to do it, and even if you do it's rather unlikely someone dies. Although percentages always hated me...
He introduced a new role just for me '-' The Cougar, a patronus. Guess of which one of you.

Yeah, that's what I also think (about the Snape part). Should be fun.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46

Votekill Lawlett

1 of 19 votes

lawlett-kun 1x (Lavender/Philia)

Zasz can't vote, Not Voter Disease

[highlight]Day ends in 22h.[/highlight]

For those who don't understand the battle-thing, it's basically just something Hardy added to make things a bit more interesting. Snape is teaching us how to fight with magic, but accidents can always happen, which is the 10% death chance. You don't have to do it, and even if you do it's rather unlikely someone dies. Although percentages always hated me...
Pretty much. The duels will be public, for everyone to see (you have to post who you want to duel in the thread).

Only the challenged person has 10 % chance to die, the challenger is just practicing offensive spells on him/her.
 
Last edited:

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Still i do have to express my sadness that Hardy didn't give this guy to Lawl:


Though if anyone here has watched How to Get Away with murderer, you can be sure Dean isn't the same kid anymore, so it might suit him after all :derp
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,109
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Pliz could you give the remaining time for day 1, thxs :)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The game has just begun and I can't vote already. LOL
Oh well, as Farfalla said, whoever it was, he/she made me a favor. XD
I would have random voted someone anyway since we're on day 1. :D
And damn it, I can't believe that I got again a role that I had before!
It's really fucking boring....I really wanted a new role, but I guess that it can't be helped.
Oh, and I know about the avatar, but I can't wear it using my phone: Hardy, would please be so kind to change it for me pretty please?
This isn't a nice start for me. LOL
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wtf jorped is Harry:nerd
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Fuck off, Harry, go suck some ginger u.u
I think Rowling once said that the pair should had been Harry and Hermione, so i will be faithful to her wish! Nevertheless it wasm't going to be me sucking u.u
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We are not gonna spam gifs like in the Naruto's game! :mono
This is just very related to you, more specifically your beer belly!
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This is just very related to you, more specifically your beer belly!
Haha i completely missed that, but that's so far from the truth! :hee
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

time to read up on what I missed
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

yolo
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,674
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

ok basically lots of banter
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top