Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This game has like only 2 roles that we have in this MG '-'"
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The name are different, but few role overlap in ability and victory condition.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm not putting that much effort in, Farfy.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

VOTEKILL TSPanda, just case you seem very suspicious right now and I´m gonna go to sleep, while having less time to check on the comments tommorow.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Thanks for the efforts Farfy /hug
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Have some good rest, and behave while I'm out.

When I'm back (in 7 hours or so) we can have some more duels.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Been a while since I read and watched Harry Potter. Can't even remember who I am.
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I Harry wiki my character just to remember her.

Anyways, as I haven't vote yet. Votekill lawlett-kun
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I don't trust gnut (Colin). Always taking pictures with that camera of his, he is much likely working for Mafia as a Detective!

votekill gnut

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

In all seriousness i don't really trust Gnut, he seems to be playing a lot carefully and just randomly joining on some conversations. Granted that we are only on day 1 and there isn't much to talk about, but still ...

Panda thought it would be funny to vote for me randomly just for the chance of a 3 way-tie.
I expected that much from Haku, i guess his butt is still hurting, but Panda following that for no reason is suspicious. Might he be trying to save one of is Mafia's buddy? Either Lawly or Grysun?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

oh purfuct a band wagon. ok another fucking hint. Killing me during the day, would be lyke really bad.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

oh purfuct a band wagon. ok another fucking hint. Killing me during the day, would be lyke really bad.
Not everything would be bad though, we wouldn't need to keep seeing that spelling! :gent
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It looks like that while I was sleeping some other people gave hints about their roles....
Honestly I still don't know what to think, but what Jorped and James said, really picked my interest.
I guess I'll keep an eye on them, even though I may a bit paranoiac about them. LOL
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Not everything would be bad though, we wouldn't need to keep seeing that spelling! :gent
for mafias it would be funtustik
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Kinda disappointed with the amount of posts so far. This has to be one of the slowest games, but well i haven't played a Mafia Game for almost an year and we are just on day 1.

I am gonna go to the beach now, be back in 3/4 hours.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So far, Cho-chan seems to be trying her best, trying to move the game forward. It does not speak anything of her allegiance, but I'm grateful, nevertheless.

I don't think we are onto anything from what I have seen. So called suspicions are entirely vague. The problem with vague suspicions is they are both hard to negate somehow and also, back up in any ways.
I don't necessarily agree that laying low in Day 1 is the optimal strategy for Mafia. Day 1 is the best possible day to set someone up from another perspective, while gaining trust that you are being proactive from one other. I won't be pointing fingers out about this, at least not at this point, but just dropping by to note my perspective.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

oh purfuct a band wagon. ok another fucking hint. Killing me during the day, would be lyke really bad.
Wen wus tha laust time ya told a truth?

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

for mafias it would be funtustik
Bekus they won't hab to bear an incompitent fuul among dem?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

In Game 45.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,666
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote kill katie bell!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top