Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well at least dd posted.

It is easy for mafia to kill people right now,just votekill someone who didn't post and that guy is dead...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I am a townie with role btw.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Gonna help you with that three post thing(just post after this text :XD)
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Is it a coincidence that zasz the least active person in mafia game history got not voter disease? I don't think so.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

How can game be dead with 20 players???
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Is it a coincidence that zasz the least active person in mafia game history got not voter disease? I don't think so.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

How can game be dead with 20 players???
BROTHER!!!! I MISSED YOUUUU!!!

Dunno why game's dead, think it's dead because we weren't together yet to throw in some fun accusations. XD

I Votekill g01 because nobody expects Neville to be Mafia and then it turns out he is the Mafia Boss.^^
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Which one of us died in the last movie?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

12 pages of spam is dead @.@ but yeah, 3 people didn't show up ;-; My sis' comp got broken.

Votekill Greg
Sowwy. Going to work soon, dunno how my morning will be and I need to vote. You're the one I suspect so far 'cause I can't see how saying "I'm either a detective, a doctor or a mafia" sounds townie like. Saying I had an active night role put a target on my forehead in the last game, so yeah, that didn't look like a helpful move for townies. Although I am aware you were one of the first people to hint so maybe you were counting on other people saying something that could also mean being a detective or a doctor. What holds me back a bit is that, when I was mafia with you, you were hesitant about picking a role soon so, if you're mafia, I don't think you have a complete plan yet so you're using a small range of options. It's super early to stick to those though, so that's what crossed my mind so far o/

On the other hand, I kinda suspect the ones that wanted to use the Snape trick so early. I mean, it's day 1, why take an extra chance of potentially killing a townie this soon? I'd get that when you're suspecting someone and wanna go "why not", later in the game, or if you're doing it for the lulz. That being said, I dunno why someone self proclaimed smart would do that now, Sunny '-'
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Farfi said:
Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Haku: boring but significant, thinks he won't survive much for wtv reason
Misho: passive-aggressive
James: passive, never had the role before, thinks he won't enjoy it (played as: Spy, Mafia Janitor (2x @.@ for the love of God), Sickly)
Sunny & Cocky: had the role before in RL MG and said it is useful to share that
Titio lindo: had the role before more than once (played as: Hider (2x), Detective (4x), Mafia Boss (2x), Doctor (3x), Mafia Member (2x), Serial Killer, Traitor, Politician, Mafia Assassin, Prostitute, Bodyguard, Vigilante, Strongman, Death Miller (that he can't know of).
Panda: first time with role #DUH, can be active (played as: Mafia Boss)
Hardy: the role has an interesting relationship with Harry Potter
Demon: active role

Finally people claiming to have active roles.
Weirdly so far only one vote was casted. I'm used to have people *cough* Misho *cough* voting right away
+ - Ken : never had the role before
- D&D townie with role
- me : common citizen, with no role
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was trying to edit my post but lost it ;-; Plus Ken raped my brain.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It looks like that while I was sleeping some other people gave hints about their roles....
Honestly I still don't know what to think, but what Jorped and James said, really picked my interest.
I guess I'll keep an eye on them, even though I may a bit paranoiac about them. LOL
same here, James, demon & jorped, are suspiscious to me.

---------- Post added at 01:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

I was trying to edit my post but lost it ;-; Plus Ken raped my brain.
sorry farfi :)
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was trying to edit my post but lost it ;-; Plus Ken raped my brain.
What did he do? :gwah
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Votekill Erinyes

I'm off to work, so I won't be around for another 10-11 hours, but I don't trust someone who, off the bat, claims to be a roleless townie.
That's defininitely suspicious coming from someone who did'nt give any clue.

added on my supects list. : :^_^

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

and yes except my 1st game where I was det, I've never had any role. (it's only my 4th game though)
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hardy, come back. I want a duel. :arf :arf
It's about time.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,675
Reaction score
61,377
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

+ - Ken : never had the role before
- D&D townie with role
- me : common citizen, with no role
Erin,you always suspect me and again you claim plain townie. Gry is the most suspicious to me, he's trying to hard to kill lawl despite his claim. There's panda ready to jump on the bandwagon too.
 
Last edited:

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Erin,you always suspect me and again you claim plain townie
What to do bro? You seem to be cursed with mafia virus.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Which one of us died in the last movie?
I dunno, whoever of us survived keeps pretending to be both Fred and George and we are so alike that nobody's sure who's dead and who isn't. xD

What are the votes till now? Who is left to vote yet?
 

-Ken-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
4,229
Reaction score
641
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I was trying to edit my post but lost it ;-; Plus Ken raped my brain.
Wait.. what...?= =a

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 AM ----------

anyways, fred is the one that died, for people who are curious.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

anyways, fred is the one that died, for people who are curious.
RIP James.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Erin,you always suspect me and again you claim plain townie. Gry is the most suspicious to me, he's trying to hard to kill lawl despite his claim. There's panda ready to jump on the bandwagon too.
Because you're my eternal suspect, :XD
Yes, you and James are definitely among my suspects, but you're not the only ones, yes Panda & Frosty are also shady. Don't know anything about Frosty neither Gohan, nor Ao.
Have no clue who to vote for. :confused:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top