Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You will have a 10% chance of killing me on that duel! But Potter is not afraid of the blonde sissy so bring it out! :heh
Don't flatter yourself, Potter! We both know I have a 1000000000% chance of vanquishing you in a duel!!:arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah but you voted like 4h ago so your explanation still doesn't make sense.. you had some time to see if anything suspicious would appear before voting. Still sounds like an excuse to just vote randomly and try to fly under the radar until being asked about it.
You're up against me now Farfs? :pout
Well, I assumed that nothing suspicious will happen in the first half of this phase.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm gonna be busy, Farfy-tan.
Although, I can bet, you won't be lynched this phase.
Was it your reasoning when you voted for lawl yesterday? You posted more than enough today.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hm, I kinda trust Naomi
:zomg

Yeah but you voted like 4h ago so your explanation still doesn't make sense.. you had some time to see if anything suspicious would appear before voting. Still sounds like an excuse to just vote randomly and try to fly under the radar until being asked about it.
She's got a point, Phil. Seems like your "safe" action is a a ruse.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Was it your reasoning when you voted for lawl yesterday? You posted more than enough today.
This has nothing to do with the post count. Have
And about Lawl, I just wanted to bandwagon him.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

...I can't beat draco or harry...damn!! :emocat
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Yeah but you voted like 4h ago so your explanation still doesn't make sense.. you had some time to see if anything suspicious would appear before voting. Still sounds like an excuse to just vote randomly and try to fly under the radar until being asked about it.
Far when did you start to make so much sense? :o
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

This has nothing to do with the post count. Have
And about Lawl, I just wanted to bandwagon him.
And you duel with him...this is not random...

Far when did you start to make so much sense? :o
Sorry jorpy you are still in the list
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

now, who to vote for

hum
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Don't flatter yourself, Potter! We both know I have a 1000000000% chance of vanquishing you in a duel!!:arf
Not even with Crabbe and Goyle you can do that :hee

now, who to vote for

hum
Oh i had already forgotten about you.

Seriously universe don't make me look like a fool again! I don't believe you are Townie! Let me be right plz :scry
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Urgh....the Not Voter disease is such a pain on other days...
Still, not dropping my suspicions about Jorped, Haku and Demon.
However I've read some interesting things...
I wonder if even a half of them are true or just well-constructed lies...
I'll check back later, for right now I can't stay on my phone for too long..
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ken 99.2% mafia confirmed.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Seriously universe don't make me look like a fool again! I don't believe you are Townie! Let me be right plz :scry
You think Panda is not a townie?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

afk Mafias are the deadliest :edu
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Sooo... Should we spam here? :XD
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda/Crabbe has just been AFK and is therefore suspicious, or has he done something else that I'm not remembering?
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh come on, i even gave myself the work of reading all of TSPanda's 14 posts.
Maybe he is just not that into the game or he doesn't know how to play with his role or he doesn't feel like he needs to do more ... but my first thought would be that he is playing like a scared Mafia who just pops from time to time at the best suitable moment, randomly posts something and just disappears again.

votekill TSPanda (Crabbe)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

You're up against me now Farfs? :pout
Well, I assumed that nothing suspicious will happen in the first half of this phase.
Puppy eyes won't melt me, Lilia u.u But yeah, now you're with Greg. I'll be able to set better my suspects once I'm back home and can check back some pages.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Far when did you start to make so much sense? :o
OMG, is Ginny not being a good entertainment for you, H? u.u I moved on (kinda in a complicated relationship with Dumbledore, Snape and Hagrid now), do it as well!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyway we are not spamming I suppose soo jorped and philia...I will votekill for one of you guys
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top