Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

With the reason you stated it was easy to jump on the opportunity and try to challenge him, he has been challenged 4 times in a row after all.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped is innocent because no one claim his role?
In last game hardy claimed detective right after holt said his role and they killed him that night...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

But he can be bluffing, no? Or all the games must have a hider?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

now boys who we kill :edu
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Why is suspicion immediately placed on people that tried to kill ken? We thought he was mafia, we dueled him. Thats that.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Go for Philia then :nod

:derp
Pray that he will be worse than you. XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

But he can be bluffing, no? Or all the games must have a hider?
he could but that is a big reveal on day2 imo...i know they can escape death but it is a highly used role.
so claiming it so early is risky if you are fact not the hider
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

On my defense i will just say this.

Since the first day that i said my role was related somehow to Harry. Well, i haven't really thought on how much roles could somehow be associated with it but coherently i could maybe find like 5 roles which i could try to pretend to be and fool you guys.

Why would i limit myself to such short amount of roles when i could just say i have a role and that would surely give me a lot more options? Or maybe just not say much at all, like some people have done?

On contrary to Lawl who mentioned his role being passive aggressive, the two hints i gave about my role are coherent with my proclamation as hider!
And how would i be so certain there's no hider? I haven't really played Mafia that much, it's not like i know how to observe so easily the roles i can claim so early in the game, with barely any information regarding everyone's role. I don't even have the knowledge and experience as players like DD, who have an edge because they know how generally an host has to build the game.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I need to vote but I'm not sure yet and I have high chances to die. God save the queen! :uguu
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Jorped who did u hide behind this night?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote kill Aonori for now. Doesn't post much, reg townie claim, eager to start a duel. DD wanted a duel since the beginning and lawl proposed it so I think they are clean for now, lawl especially.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

:wub^
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I need to vote but I'm sure yet and I have high chances to die. God save the queen! :uguu
why are you scared of dying so much...and i might have your clue but answer me this.
why you no use your ability yesterday?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I hide behind Naomi :heh
really...out of all players...the one lawlett got no results?:faint
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

panda....atleast say whose ability you stole
I mean, my oranges can't cure everything, if I go after the mafioso I die myself, so I kept my hands to myself last night

so the person whose ability allegedly got stolen is either lying or got targeted by a mafia pirate.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Of all my suspects i think i'll go either for Panda or for Naomie for obvious reasons already stated, plus don't trust so much the pirate thing, but they are not my only suspects.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I mean, my oranges can't cure everything, if I go after the mafioso I die myself, so I kept my hands to myself last night

so the person whose ability allegedly got stolen is either lying or got targeted by a mafia pirate.
Ah ok
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

really...out of all players...the one lawlett got no results?:faint
Coincidence? Don't you think it was a nice person to go for? I rolled the dice, because i simply think the chances of something happened to her were really low.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

We will see the results I get tomorrow if our results don't match up just lynch jolpedo
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I mean, my oranges can't cure everything, if I go after the mafioso I die myself, so I kept my hands to myself last night

so the person whose ability allegedly got stolen is either lying or got targeted by a mafia pirate.
wtf?...you didn't use your ability....
my gawd this is turning into a game of circumstances
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top