Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Aaaand I'm about to vote for Greg again. Imo it was just some mistakes on the process of building a fake role scenario.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

It would only be beneficial to hide his prostitute ability if he had someone he absolutely had to block out from their action, such as a mafia member. He'd want to draw away the attention from himself, or like he did simply refuse to state his ability, and would then proceed to do his thang.

Thing is, there are still like 17 people in the game? No way you were certain enough of who a member was that you'd refuse to state your role for safety reasons. Then there's the matter of him poking around peoples business (like mine), but being dodgy about his own thing. By promising to reveal his role today I'd say he aimed to at least temporarily draw away attention from himself for us to kill another innocent. Being a prostitute isn't that big of a deal to the mafia since you can't properly prevent them from killing anyway (they murder as a party, not a person, right?).

So I think he's still suspicious :cookiehand

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

No, that's not possible i think. I would get my ability stolen nevertheless i assume.

Because let's assume i was hiding behind Naomi:

- Would he get her ability + my ability as well?

Wouldn't make much sense for him to get 2 abilities would it? :p
To be fair the hider skill only protects you from being killed, not night actions at large

So even if you hid behind someone, your ability still becomes mine the phase after (you hide first, I steal your ability and for the next phase? Something like that I think)
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So you said you're significant to try to be recruited or killed? D: Geez, way to be pro town u.u
I did it to stir things up, though I didn't exactly expect to have so many other regular Townie claims that would have mixed things even further myself.

How is prostitute aggressive?
Let's not go into details there :frankerz
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Aaaand I'm about to vote for Greg again. Imo it was just some mistakes on the process of building a fake role scenario.
I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Well, the fact that he hid his role is downplaying it. "I'd rather die than reveal my role" or "When I'm dead, the town is fked up" are the words he spoke with. Not sure him coming out as a Prostitute in this phase and not in the previous one has helped the game one bit, so, he is indeed a suspect.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I said that! I am gonna sue you for copyright reasons, unless you give me a like :cop

@TSPanda, definitely agree. I might have been wrong about you and GrySun but i can't be wrong a third time! Gnut is a Mafia scum :heh

votekill gnut

Will have to go now. When i am back let's see how the game progressed and what gnut had to say on his defense.
You're going to the beach now? xD
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh just caught up. So Greg was prostitute? First, I thought he said he had the role more than once? Second how is the role aggressive? Third I might understand why he didn't want to reveal his role yesterday. Perhaps he had a hunch and wanted to attempt a block but it makes no sense to claim Prostitute today without giving results. Last, why do you keep hampering on the fact that you should be left alive? It's making you seem incredibly desperate, very much unlike you Greg.
votekill Gnut I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt yesterday but your story is just too shady.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hum dinner time

votekill Gnut
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda-kun, Panda-kun. Who shall we bring doom upon next? ^__^
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Eeeeh? We are killing gnut already?
Boring, boring, BORING! You guys are sooo boring.

Haku, I understand your need to catch 'fun' but surely you'd like to help out? If you're not willing to do that then at least try to not confuse the shit out of us because I'm not getting you at all
Sorry, Holtie, my ego only gets enough nutrients through confusing other people. I apologize on behalf of my ego.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Holt, you're kinda super good at summarizing what people said overall but not adding much of your povs, huh^^" Gonna re-read your posts. I think you might be playing like Frosty did once, and I recall you being contributive.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I like how Holt always comes unexpectedly and suddenly cast a vote :heh.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I wonder what role Zasz has.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I wonder what role Zasz has.
I see what you are trying to do...

About Zasz, shouldn't he be able to decide who gets the disease each nights? Why does he still have it? He didn't PM Hardy?
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I see what you are trying to do...
You do? This was perhaps the only post I made in the whole game without any ulterior motives in my mind, lol. I'm just curious.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Holt, you're kinda super good at summarizing what people said overall but not adding much of your povs, huh^^" Gonna re-read your posts. I think you might be playing like Frosty did once, and I recall you being contributive.
I already said yesterday, I'm posting my opinion. Can't help if one or two other people said similar things earlier and tbh, I'm posting what I can make sense off.
Yeah, I'm not online so much and I'm mostly on my phone.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Passive and I haven't had the role before. I said that before
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm reading and at work so will post soon, but not that soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top