Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Greg said jorp should be safe if no one else claims Hider last day phase, no one else did...

I think Panda is the key, Mafia Pirate exists, if he is one then it doesn't matter if jorped is Townie or not, he could easily claim to be Pirate and try to save jorped.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

^ Yeah, that was what I referred to. It seems odd to me that he'd be so supportive when it was rather uncalled for.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Initially, jorp had to use his ability and lawl had to check him, he didn't do it. It's possible Panda didn't even use his ability on jorp but someone else, or he is not Pirate and has someone else(prolly among the "plain townies, passive, boring etc" using it instead) and yet it's jorp's ability that he decided to steal.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Which would happen first? Spying or pirate steal? I feel like this has been discussed before, so, if there was a conclusion reached, enlighten me, please.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Which would happen first? Spying or pirate steal? I feel like this has been discussed before, so, if there was a conclusion reached, enlighten me, please.
Spying but my point is that lawl was supposed to confirm if jorp is Townie, in that case, why try to steal his ability for the same reason? Especially coming from someone who claimed that he didn't use his ability during the first phase.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So Gnut is the prostitute, how can prostitute be an aggressive role, don't get it :teehee,

But who's the doc, you Demon ?

others townies, seems to be unbelievable to me, considering, hider, Jesus and maybe pirate assuming panda tells the truth.
Need to know more about demon & frosty, also, Ao you claimed det, but Lawl said he has an investigative role, plus D.D was a det, 3 investigatives roles ?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Nice throw shade at the guy who saved you

you suck :hmph

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------



So what did you and why/
Not rly, I just said there could have been the case of a double target or a hoe.

I recommend detectives to test their sanities on James now.

I'm also waiting for Greg's epic revelation.

Work is super hard for me today =-= sorry for not adding much so far.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------



It makes no sense why you couldn't have said that yday...
I was thinking that maybe, your hiding ability would have protected you from the steal, and Panda would have thought that he stole your ability? Since kill and steal have the same priority, and Mafia Pirate do exist.



How is prostitute aggressive?
I don't exactly understand why he would have so much trouble revealing to be a prostitute. Not like he would become an high priority for Mafia, since for the prostitute to make some really good moves this early in the game, he would have to be extremely lucky and on point.

And why would we lynch him if he just revealed his role. He acts more like a Mafia that is trying to gain time to claim a role and his scared that people see through it, than actually a real prostitute. I guess we both have different ways of playing, but if you wanted to be "more" trusted the least you could had done was to tell your night actions straight after you revealed to be prostitute.



No, that's not possible i think. I would get my ability stolen nevertheless i assume.

Because let's assume i was hiding behind Naomi:

- Would he get her ability + my ability as well?

Wouldn't make much sense for him to get 2 abilities would it? :p
Aaaand I'm about to vote for Greg again. Imo it was just some mistakes on the process of building a fake role scenario.
well my night actions were jorped night 1 and panda last night...

like i said....lynch me it was my fuck up.

im not even going to fight it...when all is said and done...

i told ya so...gonna read now
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Spying but my point is that lawl was supposed to confirm if jorp is Townie, in that case, why try to steal his ability for the same reason? Especially coming from someone who claimed that he didn't use his ability during the first phase.
Did he say he stole the ability for confirmation? I thought he was just securing himself an ability through a low-risk candidate.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well my night actions were jorped night 1 and panda last night...

like i said....lynch me it was my fuck up.

im not even going to fight it...when all is said and done...

i told ya so...gonna read now
But you voted for Panda last night IIRC...

Edit: Oh, I am getting confused, my bad.

Did he say he stole the ability for confirmation? I thought he was just securing himself an ability through a low-risk candidate.
Townie pirate dies if he targets a mafia. He said he stole jorp's ability and he is still alive, so jorp should be clean. jorp's not using his role last night made him more suspicious, lawl had said countless times that he'd check him.
 
Last edited:

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

But you voted for Panda last night IIRC...
Doesn't blocking someone whom you are suspecting make sense, though?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

If gnut was townie wouldn't he fight way harder to stay alive? At least that's how I remember him in past games when he was about to be lynched and was not mafia.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okay, let's organize shit here:

- We have Haku, Nao and Erin claiming to be regular townie. We already had a sleeper.
- We have Jorped, that stood by Gry, claiming that he wasn't able to use his ability last night, even thought Misho said he would check him (showed up as guilty to Aonori).
- We have Greg that gave a lot of misleading hints (showed up as guilty for Aonori).
- We have 2 detectives and 1 spy so far (2 claimed).
- We have Demon with an active role that we still dunno about.
- We have me, Gol and Holt with passive shit people dunno about.
- We know almost nothing about Tata and Frosty.

Is that it?
wow rude

You forgot to mention Panda who stole the Hider ability, supposedly.
Apparently, gnut was one of the people who backed up jorped's Hider claim, this before Panda's Pirate check came in this phase. Kind of interesting that he backed him up if they were of opposite allegiance like we tend to believe right now, I guess?
thank you

Also, I figured I'd be useful by mentioning that it's a waste of time to discuss if Jorpie is mafia or not since I stole the ability. I mean, if not, you'd still be going in circles about his stance. Truth be told I stole Jorpies ability because I voted on him, I wanted to see if I voted for the mafia or if I'd get a hider ability in return. Someone mentioned that there's no use in staying put as a pirate, and you yourself mentioned that there's more use in using the ability to figure out for the townie party who's mafia and who's not. As for why I vote for Jorpie in the first place... I've explained that a few times now :')

Greg said jorp should be safe if no one else claims Hider last day phase, no one else did...

I think Panda is the key, Mafia Pirate exists, if he is one then it doesn't matter if jorped is Townie or not, he could easily claim to be Pirate and try to save jorped.
I was wondering when someone was going to mention this

If you like, I can announce who I'm going to hide behind. If that person dies, I was targeted (or he was, to be fair). If I die, the person I was hiding behind killed me. The townie party will gain information a plenty out of this, right? :fan
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

okey guys I have to read like 7 pages...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well my night actions were jorped night 1 and panda last night...

like i said....lynch me it was my fuck up.

im not even going to fight it...when all is said and done...

i told ya so...gonna read now
Actually i believe you, i think, having a prostitute in the game, seems to me consistent, unless somebody else claim the same role. But if you blocked Panda how could he stole Jorpy's ability ? Btw Why would panda steal jorpy's ability, while others claimed more interesting roles to steal.

Farfi, are you possibly Bodyguard or Bulletproof ?
 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well my night actions were jorped night 1 and panda last night...

like i said....lynch me it was my fuck up.

im not even going to fight it...when all is said and done...

i told ya so...gonna read now
wait

you blocked me last night? That means I still have the pirate ability, and not the hider ability of Jorped?

So Jorped isn't in the clear then :cookiehand

Saying you aren't going to fight it is easy btw, why did you do what you did?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

okey guys I have to read like 7 pages...
We gonna duel-kill gnut, lynch jorped and then you are next on my list..... MAFIABOSS! XDDD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,645
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Spying but my point is that lawl was supposed to confirm if jorp is Townie, in that case, why try to steal his ability for the same reason? Especially coming from someone who claimed that he didn't use his ability during the first phase.
To be fair he only finds out who was targeted right? The spy doesn't find out what the ability is.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wow rude



thank you

Also, I figured I'd be useful by mentioning that it's a waste of time to discuss if Jorpie is mafia or not since I stole the ability. I mean, if not, you'd still be going in circles about his stance. Truth be told I stole Jorpies ability because I voted on him, I wanted to see if I voted for the mafia or if I'd get a hider ability in return. Someone mentioned that there's no use in staying put as a pirate, and you yourself mentioned that there's more use in using the ability to figure out for the townie party who's mafia and who's not. As for why I vote for Jorpie in the first place... I've explained that a few times now :')



I was wondering when someone was going to mention this

If you like, I can announce who I'm going to hide behind. If that person dies, I was targeted (or he was, to be fair). If I die, the person I was hiding behind killed me. The townie party will gain information a plenty out of this, right? :fan
You hid behind someone you suspect as mafia even though it would kill you if he is? And, if you announce your action, mafia will target him and both of you will die. There is Greg saying he targetted you, so it makes things even more complicated.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

To be fair he only finds out who was targeted right? The spy doesn't find out what the ability is.
Still that alone is useful to see if somebody really got an active role or not and if what lawl says is correct then jorped did no action that night which he should have seen as spying happens before robbing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top