Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Colin is on the floor, yet Crabbe misses by an inch*

Friendly reminder students, you are not allowed to edit your posts, so think twice before posting.
Sorry, just after I posted the duel request I figured we could instead test him >~>
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh yotally forget about Zasz, need more hints about his role now
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Cho's spell has decent direction... yet not enough power and Ginny easily deflects it*
I like how everyone got a lore talk about how close they came to killing, yet, Farfalla's was simply deflected, rofl :frankerz
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I guess the idea is that if they're going to vote to kill him anyway, what's the harm in dueling him?
Building on this, it's an opportunity to get rid of two suspicious people at the same time.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Fred launches his spell... but it's too high and misses Colin*
Dad damnit it, I missed! What the hell?
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okay, I just checked my PMs and when I was a detective with Ustie as a host, he told me twice when I wasn't able to investigate cause I got blocked.
I remember being doctor once and being informed when my action was blocked or couldn't be used. It was a different host, however.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I like how everyone got a lore talk about how close they came to killing, yet, Farfalla's was simply deflected, rofl :frankerz
bronze gg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I wanna duel Frosty '-'
wth are you?....atleast let me know who is killing me


@panda....why in the hell would you steal a hiders ability...makes no goddamn sense.
i might have mistaken how many times i was a hoe(ive played like 25games)....but not using your ability at all then deciding to use it because someone said the role was useless?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Dad damnit it, I missed! What the hell?
That's what you get for associating with prostitutes, Jesus-sama.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

My role should be easy to guess... More than yours.
Can you please just tell us your role for the love of God? ;-;

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Oh yotally forget about Zasz, need more hints about his role now
Oh yeah fuck there's Zasz, lol...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

*Cho's spell has decent direction... yet not enough power and Ginny easily deflects it*
my gawd end it m8...this is getting tiresome
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I like how everyone got a lore talk about how close they came to killing, yet, Farfalla's was simply deflected, rofl :frankerz
He hates me. He gave me the avy of the girl he couldn't care about the most. His blood is just too stronk.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Oh yeah fuck there's Zasz, lol...
I brought up his name, Demon said "I see what you did there", and no one else gave a fk, lol.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Guys you know,gnut is really suspicious but key to all this is panda...Should I duel him ? or with gnut ? or should I duel ? lol soo confused right now...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Just keep shooting, guys, sometimes one of us HAS to hit even with a 90% possibility to miss!
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wth are you?....atleast let me know who is killing me


@panda....why in the hell would you steal a hiders ability...makes no goddamn sense.
i might have mistaken how many times i was a hoe(ive played like 25games)....but not using your ability at all then deciding to use it because someone said the role was useless?
lmao stop the strawman, I never said his ability was useless and we don't particularly mind that you had a lapse of memory, we dropped that as well

As for what makes sense or not, I think you should try reading over my posts again - I keep repeating what I said anyway. I already gave a decent explanation, the only possible issue is that it can't be verified, especially now that you claim you blocked me.

(for whatever reason you did is still up in the air)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

wth are you?....atleast let me know who is killing me


@panda....why in the hell would you steal a hiders ability...makes no goddamn sense.
i might have mistaken how many times i was a hoe(ive played like 25games)....but not using your ability at all then deciding to use it because someone said the role was useless?
Killing you? o.o" You just quoted a post of mine addressed to Frosty, lol.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I brought up his name, Demon said "I see what you did there", and no one else gave a fk, lol.
who is zasz? :')

Guys you know,gnut is really suspicious but key to all this is panda...Should I duel him ? or with gnut ? or should I duel ? lol soo confused right now...
oh whatever should you do :wooo

Just keep shooting, guys, sometimes one of us HAS to hit even with a 90% possibility to miss!
jesus bless us lmao
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Pretty damn frustrating that the claimed Prostitute actions were used on claimed roles who have no way to confirm or deny they are blocked, either.

God damn it. Take all these three out of here! All Mafia!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

lmao stop the strawman, I never said his ability was useless and we don't particularly mind that you had a lapse of memory, we dropped that as well

As for what makes sense or not, I think you should try reading over my posts again - I keep repeating what I said anyway. I already gave a decent explanation, the only possible issue is that it can't be verified, especially now that you claim you blocked me.

(for whatever reason you did is still up in the air)
i blocked the 2 guys i suspected the most at the end of each phase....
Killing you? o.o" You just quoted a post of mine addressed to Frosty, lol.
i want to know your passive role?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top