Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, first of all, chill dude. Don't take me singling you out personally. It's a game, we're supposed to single each other out. I didn't write the lengthy post to "cast suspicion on you", I wrote it to express my opinion on each player, which I admitted would be confused to the least. Believe me when I say I have nothing against you personally.
I was just joking~

Sarcasm you know :>

Sorry if you took it the wrong way :hurr
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well,i may not be the smartest person....but you think if i was mafia.
after 2 nights of discussion,the best we could do is for me to claim a high risk role and admit i made a mistake and fucked up?
plz..........
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okay, do you even read my posts, or do you just decide in your head someone is suspicious and go from there? :lmao

As a pirate I risk dying if I target the wrong person, so if I can figure out who's suspicious, I can pick a target. In general, the masses will produce at least one suspect who's mafia, like they did with Gry. So I naturally wouldn't pick him as a pirate, had he survived the night with a lot of votes. Neither would I pick anyone else who's very suspicious. For that reason, for example, I didn't and won't pick you. Jorpie had just one vote besides mine (and mine, as I said a lot, was empty), so he wasn't particularly suspicious either.

Ah well, do you understand now? At least 3 people said I should consider a more aggressive approach, so I took that into consideration.
that is not the case ,okey I remember you saying you voted randomly but that doesn't explain your choice of picking jorpy.
He was defending grysun so much that everyone said he and philia are the most suspicious after gry,you don't have to take anyone's role and you had like 17 other people but you take his role ? or you are trying to justify jorpy's action ?

I will vote soon,have to look few thing then I am going...
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, that's good to know. I was like "calm your tits, Crabbe!" :arf

Hakuuuuuuu, come backkkkkkkk, I think you're mafia scummmmmmmmmmm.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Lol good way to call people :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

why not claim doc or detective?....
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

well,i may not be the smartest person....but you think if i was mafia.
after 2 nights of discussion,the best we could do is for me to claim a high risk role and admit i made a mistake and fucked up?
plz..........
it's not just what you did, but how you did it as well~

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

that is not the case ,okey I remember you saying you voted randomly but that doesn't explain your choice of picking jorpy.
He was defending grysun so much that everyone said he and philia are the most suspicious after gry,you don't have to take anyone's role and you had like 17 other people but you take his role ? or you are trying to justify jorpy's action ?

I will vote soon,have to look few thing then I am going...
I personally didn't think of him as particularly suspicious, and a couple of 'm weren't particularly active. Honestly, I leaned towards Jorpie because he had effectively just 1 vote and I voted on him to tie break. Obviously, it was still a risk.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

it's not just what you did, but how you did it as well~
and how was that?
by not stating my role...there are a handful of players who havent done that.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

why not claim doc or detective?....
Because they tend to die quickly? Like I'd knew what I would hope for people claiming such roles on day 1, 2 or 3, the earlier the better as the sooner they can be taken out.

See, gnut with your death we can check on Panda and Jorped with the whole pirate and hider story and have Lawl prove his spy thingie as well as he said there was no hiding action of Jorped in night 2. Your death might benefit the townies more than you being alive. Plus I find it weird how you were okay with getting lynched and after I wrote that that's weird of you compared to your previous games you suddenly act much more "Pls lemme stay alive!" then a couple hours ago.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ok, that's good to know. I was like "calm your tits, Crabbe!" :arf

Hakuuuuuuu, come backkkkkkkk, I think you're mafia scummmmmmmmmmm.
hum considering his objective stance I'd think he's more of a third party person than mafia.

why not claim doc or detective?....
because you messed up and didn't take the steps in advance to believably say so :O

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

Because they tend to die quickly? Like I'd knew what I would hope for people claiming such roles on day 1, 2 or 3, the earlier the better as the sooner they can be taken out.

See, gnut with your death we can check on Panda and Jorped with the whole pirate and hider story and have Lawl prove his spy thingie as well as he said there was no hiding action of Jorped in night 2. Your death might benefit the townies more than you being alive. Plus I find it weird how you were okay with getting lynched and after I wrote that that's weird of you compared to your previous games you suddenly act much more "Pls lemme stay alive!" then a couple hours ago.
Yeah, with him dead we can move on so to say.

I was about to ask actually, who should I target :lmao
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

:shootme

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

good luck town
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

and how was that?
by not stating my role...there are a handful of players who havent done that.
Doesn't make them any less suspicious, but they didn't say things particularly weird (nor were their actions particularly irrational, like ours. it's just that I have an explanation for my actions, and you keep hammering on things I've already gone through)
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

doesn't make them any less suspicious, but they didn't say things particularly weird (nor were their actions particularly irrational, like ours. it's just that I have an explanation for my actions, and you keep hammering on things I've already gone through)
oh....like your excuse holds anymore weight than mine.gg on the bandwagon
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,615
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ah well, in due time we'll find out
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Anyway:

Easiest thing for us to do is to get gnut getting duel-killed in the next duel around 8 hours from now. I can already tell you guys I will most likely not be avaiable for that time as I will be deep asleep. If we manage to get gnut killed in that 2nd duel time then we have his role and with that still 8 hours time to discuss what it means, like if he wan't hoe nor escort then the whole block action at night 2 was a lie but if he is then we need to check on the rules and what it means with jorped and Panda and co. What it certainly will reveal is if Aonori is either sane or insane or paranoid. He is certainly not naive else he would have gotten only not guilty results.

So, let's ALL, and I really mean, all, mob up on gnut and get him duel killed and then see what comes out from it with the last hours for day 3. Anybody who refuses to duel gnut and it turns out him to be actually Mafia automatically becomes suspsicious. And if gnut turns out to be townie, well, at least we then know Aonori's possible mind state as well as what is going on in the whole pirate-hider business with a spy spying on them.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Okey guys I am voting...

VOTEKILL TSPanda

I don't expecting him to die or anything but I wanted to express my uncertainty/doubts about him.I didn't vote for gnut because I know that he will die and he kinda deserved it (sorry greg) you acted so anormal...

Now sleeping,good night(and if I wake up early,I might change my vote too)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

^And this is why I harbor the half-serious thought that you are the Mafia Boss, g01. What did you said again was your role?^^
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I'm so tired, just hope gnut is indeed Mafia. That would help not only us townies, but would pretty much put me almost on the same level as James, about people who can be trusted.

I will be up in 9 hours or so and will try to post before having to leave.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

^And this is why I harbor the half-serious thought that you are the Mafia Boss, g01. What did you said again was your role?^^
Don't get your logic tbh :XD you are really hard to understand lol

-_-''

This;
okey guys,after all those events and role ''claims'' I can't say my role so randomly.I kinda guessed that things will turn out like this so that's why I said ''have to wait and see before taking action'' and I believe few people got what I mean
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Doctor protect me this night and I deliver u the Mafia next phase

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

I doubt goi is Mafia unless he is playing the Hardy card
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top