Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hm? You mean you don't buy my regular Townie claim and think I have a role? I'm impressed by the way you think thoroughly, regardless of your opinion's validity.

I'm not sure what I got out of Zasz (who says he isn't Mafia) or Holt (passive role). Those have been fruitless interactions. Not that I got to a conclusion after my interaction with gou-kun, either.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Panda you are really awkward,you are saying jorpy,haku and yourself is townie,let's skip your part but how can you so sure about jorpy and haku ?
And since the first day you are following steps of haku,even if he is innocent you are making him suspicious lol
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And since the first day you are following steps of haku,even if he is innocent you are making him suspicious lol
And how can you be sure that hasn't been his intention all along, my dear friend? (=

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

That said, Panda knows about my manipulative ways the best, so, he is probably gambling on his ability to see through my playful side.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hey, I woke up early.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

He can't be sure about jorped's allegiance, by the way. Gnut blocked his claimed stealing action, so, even if he's a Townie Pirate, he can't quite confirm if jorped is Mafia or not.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

And how can you be sure that hasn't been his intention all along, my dear friend? (=

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

That said, Panda knows about my manipulative ways the best, so, he is probably gambling on his ability to see through my playful side.
your answer for both of those ;


perhaps :heh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

So Greg died,and he truly was a Whore, and Erin was Mafia, I told you we had to find the liars among the regular townie claims. Since Greg truly was a Whore I am suspecting Panda and Farfalla, I don't think killing Haku is worth it, for now at least.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

He can't be sure about jorped's allegiance, by the way. Gnut blocked his claimed stealing action, so, even if he's a Townie Pirate, he can't quite confirm if jorped is Mafia or not.
I can

If I announce it and then die :lmao

That said, Panda knows about my manipulative ways the best, so, he is probably gambling on his ability to see through my playful side.
ha-keikaku-ken :emocat

Panda you are really awkward,you are saying jorpy,haku and yourself is townie,let's skip your part but how can you so sure about jorpy and haku ?
And since the first day you are following steps of haku,even if he is innocent you are making him suspicious lol
To be fair, it's true that I can't confirm the allegiance of Jorpie anymore. Additionally, Greg might as well have saved me yesterday :frankerz
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Demo protect me tonight
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

My top suspects: jorped( still trying to colour me as Mafia , most likely lied about being absent. To send a pm it takes 4 seconds moreover u can send it a bit before if u know u will be real tight with time.
Nao: too fucking suspicious. Plays Mafia like she always does. Stays minimally relevant but under radar.
Holt: afks all game.

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

This is what I was planning to do.

Unrelated but I love your sig :blush.
Put it up specifically for the strongest man in the world :sexyarf
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Vote kill TSPanda.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hey, I woke up early.
Great can you tell me who to vote before day ends in a couple minutes?

He can't be sure about jorped's allegiance, by the way. Gnut blocked his claimed stealing action, so, even if he's a Townie Pirate, he can't quite confirm if jorped is Mafia or not.
Well, in that case lawl checks on Panda due his spy skill. Or Aonori investigates Panda and sees if he gets guilty or not guilty. Mafia cannot block both if they got escort.

We need a real list with all names on it, Nao's personal one don't really cut it, too personal.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I won't be checking panda but I will deliver u mafia tomorrow boys!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Great can you tell me who to vote before day ends in a couple minutes?



Well, in that case lawl checks on Panda due his spy skill. Or Aonori investigates Panda and sees if he gets guilty or not guilty. Mafia cannot block both if they got escort.

We need a real list with all names on it, Nao's personal one don't really cut it, too personal.
Aonori was supposed to check his sanity by checking you. We have already lost a detective.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

I won't be checking panda but I will deliver u mafia tomorrow boys!
You're a spy, only thing you can do, if you're not crazy, is finding out who target who with a action but not what action.

Ah, whatever. No more time left. Need to go out with the dog.

Votekill Haku 'cause no clue whenever or not his role is useful for us. Sorry.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Also Hardy, please don't forget my duel result on Haku. I posted that in time in that one hour limit you gave us. I woke up even early for that.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

^You had dueled Greg already, you can't duel twice the same day phase.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frankly speaking, I'm not sure how the disease works, Zasz. But the rules state that the disease is neutralized by a Healthy Townie, so, perhaps you should have tried passing it around at night phases, since I don't see what this role serves the purpose of without something to nullify it.
Maybe Gol is the healthy, that has to wait to be activated or something like that (what he said).
Yday night I didn't put much thought on my votes 'cause reasons. And I agree with the points you presented here today. Unfortunatelly, my vote is locked. I'd rather have Holt dying in your place instead, being frank.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Demo protect me tonight
He should protect Aonori. Imo, he has a better chance of catching a mafia right now.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Maybe Gol is the healthy, that has to wait to be activated or something like that (what he said).
Yday night I didn't put much thought on my votes 'cause reasons. And I agree with the points you presented here today. Unfortunatelly, my vote is locked. I'd rather have Holt dying in your place instead, being frank.
I thought about that possibility, but to be frank, unless he is having some fun the same way I do instead of trying to win, I don't know why he would be so cautious about revealing a Healthy Townie role.
I have no problems with that, but I was actually mildly surprised you were so quick to change your vote to me, when you weren't even really listing me as one of your suspects previously. Kind of disappointed in you that you went with the flow so quick, nee-chan (=
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ur opinion. Who cares
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top