Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4
Then I won't have to do it, Hardy will for it for me '-'
Then I won't have to do it, Hardy will for it for me '-'
Oh the irony...Haku my last chance. Might be the only one to see through this if he isn't Mafia
You are trying to piss me off, so i can loose more credit.
Tell us about your role?
Far will reveal it when townies are all dead![]()

Let me just phrase it in a way you might understand it, if you are townie you are acting stupid as fuck.Then I won't have to do it, Hardy will for it for me '-'
Noted '-' Got more aggressive remarks?Let me just phrase it in a way you might understand it, if you are townie you are acting stupid as fuck.
was waiting for this 
Despite my problems with him, and openly knowing that he will think i am just flattering him, since my very first game that i always thought high of him when it comes to this game. But yeah, just like i pointed ... the irony.Oh the irony...![]()
Just like you, i also have this high temperament. And you are doing on purpose to get on me, so don't really expect much compassion from me.Noted '-' Got more aggressive remarks?
....WHAT???no james, demon protected me not Ao
BULLSHIT!I protected lawl obviously. James, I said I'd protect lawl, not Ao.
Also, James, don't forget, Panda still not revealed what was his action tonight and he covered jorped last time, he posted a little, and ran away.
That doesn't mean shit, lawl! Jorped could be townie just like gnut after all!ne ne can we just Votelock Jorped at this point. He is so not town even Aonori had him guilty
Well, you weren't here to give us another target to lynch, were you?You shouldn't have killed Nao...Bad townies, bad.
I said I'd protect him, also, lawl said himself that he'd not target Panda.Couple of things I do not understand:
* Why did we decide to protect lawlett over Aonori with the Doctor ability? When? Who did make decision?
* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.
* Why would Mafia use someone who is still a possible option to be spied on based on how the game has developed so far, I don't really get that, either.
Other than that, this double edge situation is amusing. Let me savor it a bit more.
Find them, I am waiting. I can find the posts where I said I'd protect lawl.BULLSHIT!
Demon!
I remember clearly, Aonori requesting your protection for tonight and you even AGREEING to it, saying you had planned to do so anyway!
Why, in the name of my holy father in heaven, WOULD YOU PROTECT A FREAKINGY SPY OVER A DETECTIVE! Aonori could have been insane det for all we knew, and now he is dead because you didn't protected him as you said you would!!!
You think anyone here out of Demon is trying to make sense of any of this?Couple of things I do not understand:
* Why did we decide to protect lawlett over Aonori with the Doctor ability? When? Who did make decision?
* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.
* Why would Mafia use someone who is still a possible option to be spied on based on how the game has developed so far, I don't really get that, either.

I knew you would find this funny, but you also know this day might either mean townies defeat/win so hope you can see the truth on my posts.Other than that, this double edge situation is amusing. Let me savor it a bit more.
I dunno, Jorp, I'm not trying to take a shit on you, but that's part of the game. Right now, for me you're basically confirmed as mafia and of course a mafia will fight back and deny it to the very end. But yeah, I didn't start calling you names like you did kinda from the very beginning of this argument. I rather not let it get me 'cause I don't wanna put you in the same position you're putting me, lol. I do like you a lot, and yeah I think that not fighting back is the best I can do here. But sure, sorry for pushing you, I made my points alrdy, we're standing on different endings right now, I'll stop reinforcing them.Just like you, i also have this high temperament. And you are doing on purpose to get on me, so don't really expect much compassion from me.
Well, he said he protected someone this night. That said enough to me.* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.
No '-' At least imo, as I said yday.Gut feeling told me to investigate Jorped again to maybe catch him offguard and I have done so splendidly.
Correct me if i am wrong but isnt spy more valuable than paranoi/insane detect anyway?
I am confirmed as Mafia? Oh gwad woman do you even hear yourself?I dunno, Jorp, I'm not trying to take a shit on you, but that's part of the game. Right now, for me you're basically confirmed as mafia and of course a mafia will fight back and deny it to the very end. But yeah, I didn't start calling you names like you did kinda from the very beginning of this argument. I rather not let it get me 'cause I don't wanna put you in the same position you're putting me, lol. I do like you a lot, and yeah I think that not fighting back is the best I can do here. But sure, sorry for pushing you, I made my points alrdy, we're standing on different endings right now, I'll stop reinforcing them.