Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Haku my last chance. Might be the only one to see through this if he isn't Mafia :frankerz



You are trying to piss me off, so i can loose more credit.
Tell us about your role?

Far will reveal it when townies are all dead :kappa
Oh the irony... :lmao
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Then I won't have to do it, Hardy will for it for me '-'
Let me just phrase it in a way you might understand it, if you are townie you are acting stupid as fuck.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

oh finally his cancer is crawling out :lmao was waiting for this :toc
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Oh the irony... :lmao
Despite my problems with him, and openly knowing that he will think i am just flattering him, since my very first game that i always thought high of him when it comes to this game. But yeah, just like i pointed ... the irony.

Noted '-' Got more aggressive remarks?
Just like you, i also have this high temperament. And you are doing on purpose to get on me, so don't really expect much compassion from me.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Couple of things I do not understand:

* Why did we decide to protect lawlett over Aonori with the Doctor ability? When? Who did make decision?

* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.

* Why would Mafia use someone who is still a possible option to be spied on based on how the game has developed so far, I don't really get that, either.

Other than that, this double edge situation is amusing. Let me savor it a bit more.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Gut feeling told me to investigate Jorped again to maybe catch him offguard and I have done so splendidly.
Correct me if i am wrong but isnt spy more valuable than paranoi/insane detect anyway?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

no james, demon protected me not Ao
....WHAT???

I protected lawl obviously. James, I said I'd protect lawl, not Ao.

Also, James, don't forget, Panda still not revealed what was his action tonight and he covered jorped last time, he posted a little, and ran away.
BULLSHIT!
Demon!
I remember clearly, Aonori requesting your protection for tonight and you even AGREEING to it, saying you had planned to do so anyway!
Why, in the name of my holy father in heaven, WOULD YOU PROTECT A FREAKINGY SPY OVER A DETECTIVE! Aonori could have been insane det for all we knew, and now he is dead because you didn't protected him as you said you would!!!

ne ne can we just Votelock Jorped at this point. He is so not town even Aonori had him guilty
That doesn't mean shit, lawl! Jorped could be townie just like gnut after all!
Fuck!
I'm starting to believe Jorped was right and you and Demon are in some kind of fucked up mafia play fucking with our minds and Jorped really hid behind Holt tonight. Does Holt get a notification that somebody hid behind him or does Hider do so without notice?

You shouldn't have killed Nao...Bad townies, bad.
Well, you weren't here to give us another target to lynch, were you?

God damn it all!

I really want to kill Demon just for not protecting a freaking detective as he should as a goddamn doc! Nobody gives a shit about spies, not even Mafia! Why else you think I was kept alive for so long in that one game where I was spy? Because Mafia knew I wasn't as big as a risk as the detectives!!!!!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Couple of things I do not understand:

* Why did we decide to protect lawlett over Aonori with the Doctor ability? When? Who did make decision?

* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.

* Why would Mafia use someone who is still a possible option to be spied on based on how the game has developed so far, I don't really get that, either.

Other than that, this double edge situation is amusing. Let me savor it a bit more.
I said I'd protect him, also, lawl said himself that he'd not target Panda.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

BULLSHIT!
Demon!
I remember clearly, Aonori requesting your protection for tonight and you even AGREEING to it, saying you had planned to do so anyway!
Why, in the name of my holy father in heaven, WOULD YOU PROTECT A FREAKINGY SPY OVER A DETECTIVE! Aonori could have been insane det for all we knew, and now he is dead because you didn't protected him as you said you would!!!
Find them, I am waiting. I can find the posts where I said I'd protect lawl.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Couple of things I do not understand:

* Why did we decide to protect lawlett over Aonori with the Doctor ability? When? Who did make decision?

* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.

* Why would Mafia use someone who is still a possible option to be spied on based on how the game has developed so far, I don't really get that, either.
You think anyone here out of Demon is trying to make sense of any of this?
Lawl said he would catch a Mafia and he did, time to bandwagon :kappa

The guy who:
- Who lied about the specifics of his role;
- Who only reveals his night actions after the other people saying everything;

No one is even trying to question Tata regarding her time-limit, and how should she act in case we lynch a townie this day.


Other than that, this double edge situation is amusing. Let me savor it a bit more.
I knew you would find this funny, but you also know this day might either mean townies defeat/win so hope you can see the truth on my posts.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Just like you, i also have this high temperament. And you are doing on purpose to get on me, so don't really expect much compassion from me.
I dunno, Jorp, I'm not trying to take a shit on you, but that's part of the game. Right now, for me you're basically confirmed as mafia and of course a mafia will fight back and deny it to the very end. But yeah, I didn't start calling you names like you did kinda from the very beginning of this argument. I rather not let it get me 'cause I don't wanna put you in the same position you're putting me, lol. I do like you a lot, and yeah I think that not fighting back is the best I can do here. But sure, sorry for pushing you, I made my points alrdy, we're standing on different endings right now, I'll stop reinforcing them.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

* Wasn't the plan for the Spy action to finally confirm Panda's night action tonight? Why deviate from that? I mean, what the hell, we still get zero idea as to what's happening with Panda.
Well, he said he protected someone this night. That said enough to me.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

i actually dont mind if u kill me if that can kill jorped who is a boss or an escort. On the other hand jorped is losing his shiet. hilarious
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Gut feeling told me to investigate Jorped again to maybe catch him offguard and I have done so splendidly.
Correct me if i am wrong but isnt spy more valuable than paranoi/insane detect anyway?
No '-' At least imo, as I said yday.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

To add to that..

* Why do you guys have such a trusting opinion about lawlett? I won't say he is at the top of my suspect list or anything, but I'm not sure if there has been anything besides that interaction with GrySun?

* Eh, people were suddenly thinking I was Mafia last phase, right? Well, I was the one who started the GrySun bandwagon. Hello? Where was the importance of lynching GrySun while you were casting votes on me? Why is it so important when lawlett is the one doing it, then?

* Hands down, jorped has a weak case himself, at least on paper, simply because of what Demon pointed out; my point and James' point. He is playing it really messy, suspecting no one when there are three Townies, then suspecting when there are two, then back to not suspecting again. Extremely messy.
Remember whom we killed for being messy?
gnut.
Okay..

* Moving on, I agree with James. Hold your horses. No point in locking votes left and right without being 100% sure about stuff.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

@James why bother with insane/paranoid detective tho? i mean i understand if she was sane ...but
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

jorp, if you are Townie(which is basically impossible) you can only blame your screw up at Day 3, plus you posted first this day phase. Don't tell me you could not use your role, too easy to send a PM. You spent all this time to the beach and didn't even think about PMing Hardy once? You challenged lawl and this is what you get.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I dunno, Jorp, I'm not trying to take a shit on you, but that's part of the game. Right now, for me you're basically confirmed as mafia and of course a mafia will fight back and deny it to the very end. But yeah, I didn't start calling you names like you did kinda from the very beginning of this argument. I rather not let it get me 'cause I don't wanna put you in the same position you're putting me, lol. I do like you a lot, and yeah I think that not fighting back is the best I can do here. But sure, sorry for pushing you, I made my points alrdy, we're standing on different endings right now, I'll stop reinforcing them.
I am confirmed as Mafia? Oh gwad woman do you even hear yourself?
You know what confirmed is? Confirmed is James being Jesus. That's confirmed.

I have given you plenty of reasons explaining why i missed the night 2, how i failed when i revealed that i didn't act that night and let Lawl camouflage on it. I gave solid reasons to my 2 mistakes in the game.

I brought several reasons to why Lawl is lying and playing with us townies, and yet you still think i am a confirmed Mafia!
Plus you know you are. Some of those posts are just trying to get me mad and not constructive at all has you have been so far, but that's my opinion.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I dunno, I really hope that Jorp try to kill Misho in the duel then, to make his point.
We're still 12 players if I'm not mistaken. There's prolly only 2 mafia left (3 tops, imo). So yeah, odds on us.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

As i said i dont mind getting killed, like duel or whatnot if that confirms jorped as mafia. dont think too much. Jorped fucked up this phase. big time
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top