Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Before We all go apeshit, I will tell u the little truth. My true night action got blocked,so I had to improvise. so watch out for the escort demo-chan :arf
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Waiting for Haku, Panda and the others....
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I think the Mafia escort blocked demon thus they went with killing Ao. Maybe they were freakin out he might target one of them? I would have killed demon first though if I were mafia.
This is actually how I see it happened.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Before We all go apeshit, I will tell u the little truth. My true night action got blocked,so I had to improvise. so watch out for the escort demo-chan :arf
Hm? You don't have the right to say that when you did the exact same thing on jorped without having anything to speak about.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

So, Mafia Escort confirmed at least among the Mafia team? That would be one of the most significant role considering only a simple and Unskilled Mafias were killed.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Not necessarily confirmed. Again, why do you even trust lawlett for being blocked here, lol?
As for the other half of the scenario (you getting blocked from protecting someone), it can't be confirmed since your Doctor status isn't confirmed, either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I am not trusting him, that why I voted for him. Since he lied to lynch jorp and was even proposing to die to confirm he's spy, it can easily be seen as a Mafia tactic. Revealing something like an Escort to try to confuse us is not odd, I am not saying that I am agreeing with your theory either, only agreeing that an Escort is likely in the team.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The simple one could have been a death Miller, Demon. We only see the Death Miller as simple Mafia member when he or she gets killed.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The reason I actually think there is an Escort is because no one was recruited by Ken. It's not a viable strategy to hold back on recruiting, because you can't do anything without a Mentee, so, what would make sense is if the Escort, for some reason, blocked Ken in the very first night.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Oh and Haku, it's not like your plain Townie role was confirmed either.

The simple one could have been a death Miller, Demon. We only see the Death Miller as simple Mafia member when he or she gets killed.
In that case that's even worse.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,627
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Oh and Haku, it's not like your plain Townie role was confirmed either.
Sure, but that's not the point. You can't confirm being a plain Townie, anyway. Potentially, you could, however, have been confirmed as a Doctor if you stopped a death in either of the nights.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Finally back and with my avatar on!
Anyway, damn, so much has happened that I don't even know where to begin...
The thing that right now seems to be the most important is to know whetever lawl is a mafia or not.
Honestly, I too was wrong about Jorped so lawl might have mistakenly voted for him, just like I did.
What about the other ones who voted for Jorped then?
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Sure, but that's not the point. You can't confirm being a plain Townie, anyway. Potentially, you could, however, have been confirmed as a Doctor if you stopped a death in either of the nights.
I at least protected lawl night 1 and Greg night 2, he asked for protection and when I revealed it no one claimed or revealed such a role, I believe it at least gives me more credibility. Protecting lawl night 3 was something I agreed to do and posted on this thread early during the previous day phase.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

votelock lawl I knew your story was too good to be true. Now you're claiming to be blocked? Why didn't you just say that the first time so we investigate rather than implicated Jorp?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

And that is why Doc always do their best to protect detectives.

Claiming spy is risky but if Lawl thought he was about to die anyway why not die with a risky lie? And apparently it did work so far. Ofc he could be paranoid spy but I think that wouldn't make much sense with 20 players.
A paranoid spy is as useless as a hider who revealed his role.

We stilll have 9 people who could duel lawl if we want to. And if we fail we can still kill him. Only problem is that then Demon is likely to die if he is not the naive doc and the real sane doc keeps an eye on him this night.

Frosty, will you use your day ability today? And if, will you use it on lawl or rather somebody else?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Allow me to read through this all~
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Allow me to read through this all~
More like how about you explain to us what you did this night and why you said "I protected somebody this night"? We still haven't confirmed your pirate role and if lawl is mafia or paranoid spy he cannot be of use to prove your role. And we got no detectives left to do that either.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

More like how about you explain to us what you did this night and why you said "I protected somebody this night"? We still haven't confirmed your pirate role and if lawl is mafia or paranoid spy he cannot be of use to prove your role. And we got no detectives left to do that either.
As I said above, I don't think Paranoid Spy is likely, 2 Dets so far, 1 Doc(claim), one Spy(claim), Kamikaze(claim), 2 passive roles(claim), a Sleeper, Jesus, Plain Townie, wouldn't that be too weak?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

"I protected someone last night"

Obviously I stole something and used it to protect someone. As far as exact roles go... Before we throw accusations around I'd really like to know what kind of role people like Holt have hum

It honestly doesn't make sense to cast suspicion on just Jorped, Law and myself when we have other suspicious people around.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

ok jorped is dead
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

"I protected someone last night"

Obviously I stole something and used it to protect someone. As far as exact roles go... Before we throw accusations around I'd really like to know what kind of role people like Holt have hum

It honestly doesn't make sense to cast suspicion on just Jorped, Law and myself when we have other suspicious people around.
That's impossible man, you can't use two actions the same night. Greg blocked you the other night and jorp was confirmed Hider when he died.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

As convenient as when Lawl said he had a passive/agressive role and then revealed to be Spy later on, when we have a detective already?
As convenient as when Lawl revealed he went for Naomi after she said she is plain townie and got no action?
As convenient as when Lawl said he got no results on me on second night after i said i hadn't acted?

OH COMMON.
- 1. This is no argument, just because in the past there was a certain structure, there's no rule AT ALL that says anything about the composition of the game right now
2. People started to suspect Haku as well, as he said, simply because he claimed to be a play townie.
3. Then you shouldn't have said that, there's no reason to assume he lied just because he posted after you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top