Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Well, you were whining about how frustrated you were about this game just a couple of posts ago yourself, so, I just made a "You are one to talk" to you. Feel free to consider it me whining back, nee-chan (=
But it is whining back lol xD
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I said a behavior analysis, Haku, my results are as bad as yours so far '-'
I lynched GrySun, did not want to kill Nao because I trusted her to a degree, and didn't jump on either of the gnut or jorped bandwagons like many did.
I think I'm pretty decent for someone who has got bad results, then.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

If Law is just trolling, it's better to keep him around regardless. At the moment we need all the townies we can get.

Zasz has been afk like, the whole game right? Wouldn't it be kinda unfair if he turned out to be mafia anyway? Like, there's no chance for us to interact and figure out if he is or isn't.

Holt hasn't really elaborated on his role, nor has Gol as far as I know.

I think Farf isn't that much of a suspect at the moment, especially since I agree with things she says (I mean, that could be a ploy but w/e).

Haku I think isn't just a regular townie, but we'll leave that for what it is at the moment.

Of Demon and James I guess we can say they're innocent.

Ah well, lets not lock in votes till we have certainty.

For the moment I'll go with vote kill Holt however. I can still change it, but I think it's best we eliminate actual mafia contenders over professional trolls.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Made a newlist. So we only got 4 people left who have not claimed a role yet. And 5 who claimed a role as well as 2 who we know what role they got. Rest is dead.
hum you missed mouse
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

But it is whining back lol xD
Hence I said "Feel free to". xD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

If Law is just trolling, it's better to keep him around regardless. At the moment we need all the townies we can get.

Zasz has been afk like, the whole game right? Wouldn't it be kinda unfair if he turned out to be mafia anyway? Like, there's no chance for us to interact and figure out if he is or isn't.

Holt hasn't really elaborated on his role, nor has Gol as far as I know.

I think Farf isn't that much of a suspect at the moment, especially since I agree with things she says (I mean, that could be a ploy but w/e).

Haku I think isn't just a regular townie, but we'll leave that for what it is at the moment.

Of Demon and James I guess we can say they're innocent.

Ah well, lets not lock in votes till we have certainty.

For the moment I'll go with vote kill Holt however. I can still change it, but I think it's best we eliminate actual mafia contenders over professional trolls.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------



hum you missed mouse
James is Jesus... He is much more innocent than the ones you trust above, Zasz can act as he wants as long as he meets the posting conditions, and he can't vote so he is not even obliged to do so, he might indeed be a Mafia killing Townies every night.

EDIT: My bad, I read we can't say they're innocent.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

One thing I'm curious about is why Zasz still has the not voter disease, when the rules state that you can pass it around at night? Wow so afk.

And fun fact, from that post in which James listed hints, there is the list of roles he can possibly have, and only Mafia Boss remains an option out of them all, rofl.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I lynched GrySun, did not want to kill Nao because I trusted her to a degree, and didn't jump on either of the gnut or jorped bandwagons like many did.
I think I'm pretty decent for someone who has got bad results, then.
Yeah, meaning you broke a tie on day one and stood absent on other results unable to change them '-' the passive irony. Whenever you want, we can quit the e-pen us battle and go back to the game btw
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Omg, I'm só fucking lost! Time zone screwed me. I have to vote and now I saw that the one was going to vote just died and was indeed a hider. I lost my 2 best friends. :emocat
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

One thing I'm curious about is why Zasz still has the not voter disease, when the rules state that you can pass it around at night? Wow so afk.

And fun fact, from that post in which James listed hints, there is the list of roles he can possibly have, and only Mafia Boss remains an option out of them all, rofl.
It might be a strategy, not passing the disease to make us believe he is afk, while killing each nights.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

James is Jesus... He is much more innocent than the ones you trust above, Zasz can act as he wants as long as he meets the posting conditions, and he can't vote so he is not even obliged to do so, he might indeed be a Mafia killing Townies every night.
That's very true, my bad

Also I did make the distinction of 'innocent' and people I 'trust or distrust'

Like, I'm just being concerned here: we can always roast Law as he's very active, before long a lot of the actives will have died and people like Zasz and Holt will thrive. Why not consider taking them out first?

Naturally, since they did less them might seem less suspicious, but that doesn't mean they actually are.

Well I cast my vote, I'll be back in like an hour, have some stuff to do hum

Please guys, don't make decisions just because you're annoyed - think about the implications of getting rid of someone. We made the same mistakes earlier I suppose (I mean, I was fully guilty in participating, ofc).

Be careful guise
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Yeah, meaning you broke a tie on day one and stood absent on other results unable to change them '-' the passive irony. Whenever you want, we can quit the e-pen us battle and go back to the game btw
Hm. Right back at you, since there is the undeniable fact that you were the one who brought up "being as bad as you" to make it personal in the first place.
I'm not even going to go into you speaking like a representative of all passive role players remaining in the game.

Anyways, I let it be, sure thing.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Omg, I'm só fucking lost! Time zone screwed me. I have to vote and now I saw that the one was going to vote just died and was indeed a hider. I lost my 2 best friends. :emocat
What happened to your kamikaze attack, by the way?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

My problem with keeping Misho is that he's not trustworthy. He's either mafia or a townie that might keep providing bad info.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Cause I'm not a representative '-'" how many times I have to say "do wtv" including pressing them?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Well, I have to go to work and I had no time to read everything I need so I'm between lawl and Panda. Somebody help me? ._.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I agree with farfosh and I am saying you guys panda is not better...
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Well, I have to go to work and I had no time to read everything I need so I'm between lawl and Panda. Somebody help me? ._.
Wait for the results of Frosty's duel if possible...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Hm. Right back at you, since there is the undeniable fact that you were the one who brought up "being as bad as you" to make it personal in the first place.
I'm not even going to go into you speaking like a representative of all passive role players remaining in the game.

Anyways, I let it be, sure thing.

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------



What happened to your kamikaze attack, by the way?
I didnt decide to blow up yet and I still have some days. I want to find the right target.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I agree with farfosh and I am saying you guys panda is not better...
Same goes for you. At least Panda provides us with info with which we can proof him right or wrong, you gave us nothing.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Wait for the results of Frosty's duel if possible...
I need to go to work now or I'll get terribly late. So for now I gonna vote for lawl. If I have time and internet maybe I change after the duel.
Votekill Lawl
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

If he is indeed Mafia, I'd personally prefer to be beaten by lawlett who is working his butt to make it happen rather than by Zasz or Holt, who, if they are Mafia, will have a chance to win without doing anything at this pace.

Obviously I'd prefer to have good, clean information handed day by day, but if it's not going to be the case, I'd much rather get some warped information that can somehow lead to a hint than nothing. So yeah, it'd still be better than nothing.

I didnt decide to blow up yet and I still have some days. I want to find the right target.
Oh, you still have days? Hmm. Well, waiting is better than exploding on a Townie, probably.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top