Kat's Diary!

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

i am on hiatus till a later announcement +p
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

ah yeah togashilet will be gone for a while
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

EXUCARIBAH!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

seems like a lot of weird stuff happened while I was afk lol
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

it tasted like purple :hee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

whatever ... you two have fun
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

how odd i was about to say the very same !
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

ofc you were ... I just read your mind is all ^^
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

ah yeah while you were gone he took up the hobby of cosplaying -.-;;

his lulu cosplay is on point, but I could do without the saber spam
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

great job Go-chan!!! Now you see? I ALWAYS SAY THERE ARE NEWBIES IN MAFIA *ALWAYS* gawd :toc How did you like it ?



Haha ofc you did :toc It makes no difference if I play or not

Im greaaaaaaat great great and you ?
Lol and I was mafia boss :XD next game you shall play too but DON'T KILL ME
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Lol and I was mafia boss :XD next game you shall play too but DON'T KILL ME
Nah, next game we will be mafia together ;)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Saw a late message in my League client, so, hey, what's up?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Hakkun! how are you ? :glomp

I'm doing great actually ^^ If only school wasn't about to start ;-;
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Nothing much. I came back from the vacation this week, claimed back my spot in office, and will be in a messy workload for some time, apparently.

Usual stuff, I guess.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Where were youuu? At the sea? :zomg Do you have sunset pics?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Same place as the previous years, but not the same hotel, so, we didn't get any sunset pics. We didn't get that much pics taken, anyway, since it's the same stuff all the time.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Show me piiiiiiiiiics!
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,027
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Will toss some to you sometime later, alright.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: You were my cup of tea, I drink coffee now!

Make sure to do it though! Dont forget ! :nah
 
Top