Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

Little Reala

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I know that, but since Hoshino is very good in positioning, I wonder if there is any meaning to that arrangement
Oh! maybe? ^-^" Especially since Bookman is looking so grim to the side there
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
The picture looks like a color page. And Lavi's smile is so omnious :hip
And Hoshino said she was going to hospital :)
Looks like you're thinking what I'm thinking. :(

Yup dropping by a hospital and she apologized for worrying everyone and will try not to do so in future. So Michelangelo (I think?) is her favourite ring... :')
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
curious about this color page... we have lavi/bookman and crown clown, looks beautiful already
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States

Looks like Hoshino is taking request/suggestions as to what to draw as a way to relax that isn't DGM related. She said "until tonight" so idk if it's too already late to submit suggestions.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam

Looks like Hoshino is taking request/suggestions as to what to draw as a way to relax that isn't DGM related. She said "until tonight" so idk if it's too already late to submit suggestions.
I took a look and almost all suggestions are DGM related, even Japaneses's :sweat

The Koro one seems to be the most possible
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I took a look and almost all suggestions are DGM related, even Japaneses's :sweat

The Koro one seems to be the most possible
I noticed that too, so I guess she meant that she wanted something not directly related to the current events in the manga but was okay with the characters and such. And there are a lot of Autumn/Halloween-themed suggestions, so maybe we'll get something like that!
 

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
awww if i only knew about it earlier....
 

Little Reala

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom

Allen and Lena together for halloween! :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Reyes

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
450
Reaction score
466
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Ninja hard...

So cute, my inner shipper. :zomg

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------



Can someone translate this?
 

Little Reala

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Uwah! So cute! :D Allen is so smol xD
 

Reyes

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2015
Messages
450
Reaction score
466
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm guessing it mostly making fun of Allen about how big Krory clothes are on him and making fun of how big he is.

Really Krory has to be the tallest exorcist right?
 

Little Reala

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I'm guessing it mostly making fun of Allen about how big Krory clothes are on him and making fun of how big he is.

Really Krory has to be the tallest exorcist right?
One of them, maybe Marie is a bit taller though?
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
loving the "halloween" special <3
 

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I'm guessing it mostly making fun of Allen about how big Krory clothes are on him and making fun of how big he is.

Really Krory has to be the tallest exorcist right?
Nope.

Winters is 6'9.
Cross is 6'4.
Kro is 6'3
 
Last edited:

practically

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2012
Messages
57
Reaction score
212
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
♥ ♥ ♥ I am the happiest of campers~

I can't quite actually read it, but can anyone confirm or deny that the lower left corner might mean that Hoshino drew the first pic as part of the time where she was taking requests, and quite possibly, no one requested Komui and Lenalee? :9

(I-I'm so glad... she drew a Krory omake page... to another super cute illustration..... T ___T ♥
I also believe Allen says something to the effect of wishing he could be tall like Krory. ; u; And Krory promises Allen he's cool??)
 
Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I can't quite actually read it, but can anyone confirm or deny that the lower left corner might mean that Hoshino drew the first pic as part of the time where she was taking requests, and quite possibly, no one requested Komui and Lenalee? :9
Yes, it seems the first pic was from the request (I was starting to wander when they'd start showing up....), and the second is probably Hoshino's own comical follow-up. Lower left corner, Komui ask Reever why there aren't any photos taken of him and Lenalee and Reveer replies that it's becuase of lack of requests.
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada


Can someone translate this?
In the first one, she said drawing an Allen and Lenalee combo helped her relax (warm and fuzzy/fluffy).
In the tags it said Allen borrowed Krory's vampire outfit.

--
Allen: I knew these would be too big. (*tear*)

(voice at bottom right): Allleeen, the photo shoot is starting soon----

Krory: Whoa.... (*sweat drop*)
If you hold Lenalee, no one will know

Allen: Wish I could hurry and grow to Krory's size too and be cool

Krory: You're cool Allen. In my opinion, you're the coolest in the world.

Allen: Krory!! (///)

(voice of Komui): Hey Reever! Why aren't you taking my picture with Lenalee?

(voice of Reever): Because there weren't any requests!
--
 
Last edited:

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
nooo i want lavi or kanda with lenalee and road and allen together!!!! but it was still cute
 

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
Krory: Whoa.... (*sweat drop*)
If you intend to hold Lenalee, I don't know

(**not completely sure I follow this line; maybe I'm too tired)

--
^ "If you hold (carry) Lenalee, no one will know (see)" (that his costume is too big)
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
nooo i want lavi or kanda with lenalee and road and allen together!!!! but it was still cute
I prefer both of them with different people as well, so yeah. :foreveralone

^ "If you hold (carry) Lenalee, no one will know (see)" (that his costume is too big)
Thanks, there was no clear context for わからない so I just assumed he was talking about himself. I also somehow convinced myself つもり was in there when it wasn't (???), lol...
 
Top