Special Nanatsu no Taizai Events

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
It's that time of the month again, guys. After having finished holding the first event, we're now initiating the second event!
What will it be? That will be decided after the suggestions and voting rounds.

The current suggestions are:

  • Character Fanfiction
  • Character Haiku
  • Best interactions/duos
  • Fan-Art
  • Drawing Contest
  • Funny Photoshop/MS Paint editing


We'll not include anything similar to character popularity polls until later on, so be free to leave any other suggestions!

 
Last edited:

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I think fanfiction is better, or maybe fanart?

It would be interesting to see the fans draw fanarts of their favorite characters.;)
 

Incognitop

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
442
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A Galan photoshop contest.

Just take any panel of Galan, put in your own text that makes it funny/whatever and your done.

Examples:



 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A Galan photoshop contest.

Just take any panel of Galan, put in your own text that makes it funny/whatever and your done.

Examples:



my laptop is broken...my computer is old...and i don't have photoshop:feelsbadman
 

Incognitop

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
442
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
United States
my laptop is broken...my computer is old...and i don't have photoshop:feelsbadman
you don't need photoshop. I literally made this in ms paint in about 30 seconds. I just used photoshop as a general term
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
A Galan photoshop contest.

Just take any panel of Galan, put in your own text that makes it funny/whatever and your done.

Examples:



Galan only?
Great idea, nonetheless - it sounds super funny.

I'll be adding the drawing contest to the list, as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you don't need photoshop. I literally made this in ms paint in about 30 seconds. Photoshop is a general term
i'm not the most computer literate:gnut

plus i'm old:XD
 

Incognitop

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
442
Reaction score
192
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Galan only?
Great idea, nonetheless - it sounds super funny.

I'll be adding the drawing contest to the list, as well.
eh it doesn't have to be galan only. Just when I thought of this idea, I instantly thought that Galan would be the funniest one to do it to.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
eh it doesn't have to be galan only. Just when I thought of this idea, I instantly thought that Galan would be the funniest one to do it to.
I generalized it as "Funny Photoshop/Paint editing".
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Panel edits have some pretty good potential. I don't think any thread has done that either, aside from just random post here and there.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Panel edits have some pretty good potential. I don't think any thread has done that either, aside from just random post here and there.
As in editing the whole panel or simply the chat bubble?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Panel edits have some pretty good potential. I don't think any thread has done that either, aside from just random post here and there.
Naruto forum had a draw a moustach on sasuke thingy some years back:XD
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I've added a poll with the previously listed suggestions. May the best... suggestion... win!
 

julymarte

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2015
Messages
294
Reaction score
41
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
wait what0s the difference between fanart and drawing contest?
 

Baum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
775
Reaction score
779
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
wait what0s the difference between fanart and drawing contest?
Well, drawing contest implies we do stuff ourselves. Fanart would probably just mean we post some neat art in here.
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
wait what0s the difference between fanart and drawing contest?
You can submit pictures drawn by hand in the "Drawing Contest". The Fan Art category, on the other hand, is mostly associated with internet editing and certain stuff, I guess.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
You can submit pictures drawn by hand in the "Drawing Contest". The Fan Art category, on the other hand, is mostly associated with internet editing and certain stuff, I guess.
I don't think so.Fanart is just artwork made by fans, in any kind of medium they want to use, but it tends to be done digitally most of the time.If we go by that, a drawing is also an artwork.An original artwork can also mean fanart. And finally drawings that are part of a contest, at least in here don't have to be done by hand.:-_-
I really don't see any difference between the two, so maybe it can just be either fanart OR drawing contest. Your call.
 
Last edited:
Top