Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
..
Hmmm, we'll have to see as the game progressesIs it a role though?
..Hmmm, we'll have to see as the game progressesIs it a role though?
..you cant let him talk to you like thisEasy buddy. You should be a little more discreet. It's not even night phase yet
...

I wanted that tooI wanted a Gintama Game. T_T

It will be for another time!I wanted that too![]()

That came out of nowhere. O_OVote kill Kat
I am Daizemon Kaze. The guy with the coolest name in Gantz.
Votekill Anzu
Vote kill Kat
Heard he is already dating someoneI thought you only liked kurono!

Why not? Besides saying whether you have a role or not is nothing big reallyDid you? And why did you guys give a hint so early![]()
Nah It's because I'm pressuring newbies and he is something like newbiepeace or somethingThat came out of nowhere. O_O

I just did it for fun tbh. I know I'll be able online to change my vote if I want to anyway.Nah It's because I'm pressuring newbies and he is something like newbiepeace or something![]()
Probably unrelated. It would be too obvious if they were, but I bet at least one of them is Mafia.So are the mafia aliens or are the aliens unrelated?
Because it is day1 and too early ?Why not? Besides saying whether you have a role or not is nothing big really
Is it true? Are you seeing someone Kurono-kun? Did I lose my chance?7 pages already?
You spammers!
By the way, is Gantz any good?![]()
StfuEasy buddy. You should be a little more discreet. It's not even night phase yet
...


He likes trash talkyou cant let him talk to you like this![]()
