Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Be happy you're not in the Magi forum :XD .



Yeah, but fuck Gry in his first game right? Double standards :nah
I was mafia back then. And you were a bit too aggressive :p .
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

YISS! Oh Kurono you so hot. I'm sure we'll have some quality time together.
lucky guy:hurr
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I was mafia back then. And you were a bit too aggressive :p .
I can't lol ... whenver I look at your av I see Tyrion ;-;
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

nishi is a badass:thumbs

so go1....you mafia again:gnut
Wtf guy killed a cat for fun :o

Should I even answer that :XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wtf guy killed a cat for fun :o

Should I even answer that :XD
so.....



yes.......:XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Anyway, according to Gantz wikia I'm supposed to be a leader-like figure to everyone.
It's ironic really, for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines. XD
It's also one that I never had before.
So you are mafia boss :huh

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

so.....



yes.......:XD
I will pray for your soul :nod

No I am not...
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So you are mafia boss :huh
if he's on the sidelines....i'd assume he is inactive unlike his character.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So you are mafia boss :huh
Hell no...:-_-
More like what gnut said.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I was mafia back then. And you were a bit too aggressive :p .
>Implying you're not mafia this time?

Speaking about being aggressive, It's been a long time since I was last involved in some high quality drama.
Lawl want a rematch? :awe

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

We are actually partners in the series.
Which one of us is the stronger character?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

>Implying you're not mafia this time?

Speaking about being aggressive, It's been a long time since I was last involved in some high quality drama.
Lawl want a rematch? :awe

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------



Which one of us is the stronger character?
you have a role gry?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

>Implying you're not mafia this time?

Speaking about being aggressive, It's been a long time since I was last involved in some high quality drama.
Lawl want a rematch? :awe





Which one of us is the stronger character?
I did say that I had the feeling you'd die early again so...

One thing is sure my character is a better player than you, 7>>> 4.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

you have a role gry?
What does that even mean? Everything is a role. Are you denying that regular townies are roles? That's racism!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

I did say that I had the feeling you'd die early again so...

One thing is sure my character is a better player than you, 7>>> 4.
Well my back is open, I await your stab :heh

Maybe he's just been there for a longer time than my dude?
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top