Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

yeah Hermy we love you :zomg
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

You are awesome hermy and thanks for hosting too :)
forced and probably fake, accepted anyways :cookiehand
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

NOMI, SIT!

There goes my roleplyaing effort '-'

I do think Nao-chan and Misho should breed tho, and gimme a puppanda.

Anybody can explain to me how we are supposed to defeat those 3 aliens? Are they like us players or some NPCs we get if certain days/nights are reached?
I didn't get this o.o What 3 aliens? I might have missed something D:

That's what I asked as well! Maybe they are like NPC events where we have to do something the GM asks us to do? Though how should that work?
I mean, I get you were imagining how the game mechanics will be but I didn't get where the "3" came from D:


Also, sigh u.u people wondering if mafia is aliens instead of which players


Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?
No '-' At least Piplup is a newbie too but that's what you get for not bonding '-'

tfw Farfalla's avy looks more like a girl than the female avys. Why are Gantz girls so ugly?
I wanted Booby D:



There, done.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I'm sure there's something but...Did you say someything related to the manga, I haven't read the manga, need some help oyaji
in the manga you earn points to reach 100....
then you have a few choices.....
a weapon upgrade....freedom....revive someone
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

forced and probably fake, accepted anyways :cookiehand
Lmao no seriously, thanks. I was just acting bitchy
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

oh ye it was Hardy ... so now we have to find aliens too? :troublesome :hmph
Most likely by killing people. I mean, that's the sense of this game, isn't it?^^

I'm sure there's something but...Did you say someything related to the manga, I haven't read the manga, need some help oyaji
Eh, in the manga black bubbles put dead humans against dead alien races and you got points for surviving and killing and stuff like that which you could invest in better gear or if you got enough points to even revive somebody who died in this game so far. Which is what might happen if we get 100 points, decide who we want to revive. Would be a cool feature! :D
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

NOMI, SIT!

There goes my roleplyaing effort '-'

I do think Nao-chan and Misho should breed tho, and gimme a puppanda.



I didn't get this o.o What 3 aliens? I might have missed something D:



I mean, I get you were imagining how the game mechanics will be but I didn't get where the "3" came from D:


Also, sigh u.u people wondering if mafia is aliens instead of which players




No '-' At least Piplup is a newbie too but that's what you get for not bonding '-'



I wanted Booby D:



There, done.
the aliens are in the OP
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Most likely by killing people. I mean, that's the sense of this game, isn't it?^^



Eh, in the manga black bubbles put dead humans against dead alien races and you got points for surviving and killing and stuff like that which you could invest in better gear or if you got enough points to even revive somebody who died in this game so far. Which is what might happen if we get 100 points, decide who we want to revive. Would be a cool feature! :D
james read gantz:zomg

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Thanxs that makes sense, argato :)
hai
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

@Farfalla

Look at the first page, we got 3 alien avatars below the Gantz avatars yet none of us got alien avatars. So either those are NPCs events in this game or some of us wear fake human faces and are in truth alien scum, I mean, mafia scum. xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

@Farfalla

Look at the first page, we got 3 alien avatars below the Gantz avatars yet none of us got alien avatars. So either those are NPCs events in this game or some of us wear fake human faces and are in truth alien scum, I mean, mafia scum. xD
Aye, saw Guregu's post as well xD Thx both
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Aye, saw Guregu's post as well xD Thx both
where the hell is my sobrino?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

@Farfalla

Look at the first page, we got 3 alien avatars below the Gantz avatars yet none of us got alien avatars. So either those are NPCs events in this game or some of us wear fake human faces and are in truth alien scum, I mean, mafia scum. xD
Tell me James, do you think the alien players got 2 avatars but are allowed to wear only one? That could explain the "You could look at me in 2 different ways" -Hll
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Really , that's so weird, thought you explored all the existing roles, unless it's a new role :hmm
Hah Erin :XD Real life mafia games, if those even count, only got the basic roles, there's tons of new roles in this version.

idk....he said to hardy(might have been lawlett)ask at 100points.
you just read thru it....i can go back and check host post.
... I think you guys have missed the joke in evil's post.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Tell me James, do you think the alien players got 2 avatars but are allowed to wear only one? That could explain the "You could look at me in 2 different ways" -Hll
yes....
I think you guys have missed the joke in evil's post.
really man....explain the joke
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So that would mean Hll is alien ... if that's the case
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

really man....explain the joke
I thought he was making a reference to Hardy's Dumbledore acting from the last game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So that would mean Hll is alien ... if that's the case
link me what he said.....
but in the manga....aliens masquerade as humans
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

and and do you still hate me ? :pout :toc
Wait forgot to ask this. I thought you said I'm the worst human being there can be or something along those lines. Where did the change come from?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top