Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I'll be leaving Germany and going on a trip in about 2 hours, and I won't be available again for reading or posting until somewhere in the 23rd. Sorry about that. Feel free to ask me any questions while I'm still here.

In the meantime I'll be thinking about who to vote.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

That's mean, :pout I promise I'll try hard to be more nasty ! be proud of me !!! :teehee

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Don't know what to do for now, I m considering voting Demon-kun or magi-kun or G01 but don't want to random vote...
Does it mean that you'll be nicer with me? Because you have always been mean :^_^ .
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

@Naomi: I think James said he's not a detective this time, but maybe I mixed something up.

I'd like to vote for someone who hasn't given any hints so far, but I'm leaning towards Zasz at the moment. His hint of "acting from the sidelines" makes me feel quite uneasy.. An escort maybe?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

gry why are u being a borg and running away from germany? suspicious
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And what if Germany is running away from me?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

@Naomi: I think James said he's not a detective this time, but maybe I mixed something up.

I'd like to vote for someone who hasn't given any hints so far, but I'm leaning towards Zasz at the moment. His hint of "acting from the sidelines" makes me feel quite uneasy.. An escort maybe?
James is always paranoiac when it comes to Detectives.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Don't know what to do for now, I m considering voting Demon-kun or magi-kun or G01 but don't want to random vote...
Explain yourself :notsure


And what if Germany is running away from me?
Where are you going :arf
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Votekill Zasz, mainly a placeholder since I forgot to vote, but I think he's acting rather unlike how he usually is...could be nothing, but others have taken note of it as well.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Okay okay wow this is kinda funny but I am going to say it only once more

Hll
1. He deleted a post (which was added back I think) saying that there are 2 different ways of looking at him (which could and could not be the alien shit) -also some of you say that so what that he deleted a post ... it's not just about that he deleted a post but WHAT post he deleted
2. Didn't give a reason why he did that after I asked him (checking internet is invalid for me)
3. If he dies we might be smarter about the aliens <-> mafia thing (which is kinda confusing at least for me)
4. It is better to kill a potential mafia on Day 1 than killing for example a doctor who is for sure not going to claim it today (which means that if you decide to go random then you might kill somebody more important) - ofc if there is somebody who slips up and is more suspicous than Hll then let's go for it but tbh this is all we have for now

these are the 4 main reasons I think we should kill him (unless something happens until the end of the day ofc)


VOTE KILL KAT [KATO]

Reasons:
1.) Eagerness to get rid of Hill doesn't bode well.
2.) 'Noob' hunting could be cover for agro mafia pro tactics.
3.) ???
4.) Win.
Ewww sorry Kwa-chan but this is kinda bs :/ 4,3 are basically nothing, 2 if you knew me you would know that I (almost) always go for newbies day 1 and 1 is not really eagerness it's more like using something we have not to fuck up Day 1
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Okay okay wow this is kinda funny but I am going to say it only once more

Hll
1. He deleted a post (which was added back I think) saying that there are 2 different ways of looking at him (which could and could not be the alien shit) -also some of you say that so what that he deleted a post ... it's not just about that he deleted a post but WHAT post he deleted
2. Didn't give a reason why he did that after I asked him (checking internet is invalid for me)
3. If he dies we might be smarter about the aliens <-> mafia thing (which is kinda confusing at least for me)
4. It is better to kill a potential mafia on Day 1 than killing for example a doctor who is for sure not going to claim it today (which means that if you decide to go random then you might kill somebody more important) - ofc if there is somebody who slips up and is more suspicous than Hll then let's go for it but tbh this is all we have for now

these are the 4 main reasons I think we should kill him (unless something happens until the end of the day ofc)




Ewww sorry Kwa-chan but this is kinda bs :/ 4,3 are basically nothing, 2 if you knew me you would know that I (almost) always go for newbies day 1 and 1 is not really eagerness it's more like using something we have not to fuck up Day 1

3 and 4 were just flavor text. And that's the sad part Kat... I don't know how you usually play this game (First time being here actively during it) So I have nothing but first impressions to run on. Unless i was to go archive the games... (Nah). That's work.

And everytime i've played cell phone variations of the game the first 2 hold true. I have nothing to run on but my own personal experiences. If i'm wrongfully accusing you my sincerest apologies. But i can't bathe in the blood of mine enemies without starting somewhere.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ye no worries Kwa-chan that's why I told you about the newbies :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Okay okay wow this is kinda funny but I am going to say it only once more

Hll
1. He deleted a post (which was added back I think) saying that there are 2 different ways of looking at him (which could and could not be the alien shit) -also some of you say that so what that he deleted a post ... it's not just about that he deleted a post but WHAT post he deleted
2. Didn't give a reason why he did that after I asked him (checking internet is invalid for me)
3. If he dies we might be smarter about the aliens <-> mafia thing (which is kinda confusing at least for me)
4. It is better to kill a potential mafia on Day 1 than killing for example a doctor who is for sure not going to claim it today (which means that if you decide to go random then you might kill somebody more important) - ofc if there is somebody who slips up and is more suspicous than Hll then let's go for it but tbh this is all we have for now

these are the 4 main reasons I think we should kill him (unless something happens until the end of the day ofc)
The thing is, those 4 reasons actually aren't anything major at all, even if you combine them. I will probably still end up voting him however. My reason for doing so is the same as the one I had when voting lawl last game. I think he will make our work harder rather than easier even if he's town.

It also seems like he doesn't care about the game too much, at least he put no effort yet in discussing and explaining his questionable plays. Still, it doesn't feel like he's mafia.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Good morning everyone! :D

Votekill Zasz, mainly a placeholder since I forgot to vote, but I think he's acting rather unlike how he usually is...could be nothing, but others have taken note of it as well.
As I said to Erin, I just have more spare time this time around. :D
I can understand everyone being surprised though. :XD
In any case, it looks like HII is the focus of the discussion, but I can't determine whetever he made a stupid mistake or there's a deeper reason to it....
For now, I'll keep my vote on Demon.
I might have voted him out of a joke, but since his playstyle is similar to the one that he always had while playing as Mafia, I don't want to let go of my suspicions yet.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well aliens are probably not mafias, maybe aliens don't know about the other aliens, maybe aliens are 3rd party or 2nd mafia, maybe they do have a killing power maybe not but we don't know that ;-;

Also considering it's day 1 what we have is actually quite a bit ... at least I know I'm not going to vote random
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Maybe the aliens only become aliens after being killed or attempt at being killed and it triggers some horrible event.... now i don't even want to vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

kat you sure are coming guns blazing on day 1 :teehee
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Phew, that was a lot of reading. Now given hills fuck up there's a few ways to interpret it.

1. He is a townie and the Mafia obviously uses his noob mistake to bandwagon against him and make us use our first lynch in him.
2. He is Mafia and Kat is right while the people who are defending his noob move are possible mafia.
3. There's two mafia and both Kat and Hill are mafia and both those defending him and those attacking him are mafia with a few townies in between.

Personally I'm not sure if Hill is a mafia or not, there's arguments for both, deleting the post might have been because of the comment about the role being related to him indian and he thought people could get offended if he insinuates that the role he got was linked to that. OR he got told in pm by another mafia to delete it since it was too revealing (alien human disguise thing).

Not being sure if he is mafia still doesn't mean lynching him won't benefit the townies at all. We would learn quite a lot through it and since the discussion so far was centered on him there's hardly anyone else to go by. Of course there still is time.

Also regarding my role it's finally not a passive role.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I am Daizemon Kaze. The guy with the coolest name in Gantz.

Votekill Anzu
Vote kill Kat
Votekill Demonspeed


Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway. :derp
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints. :3c
Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?

Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and (hopefully.)final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.

Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.

Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
Idk lets try going this route Vote kill Zasz gotta sleep too :residentsleeper
Nohoho Farfosh-san~!


Vote kill Farfosh ~~~~ <3
Okey guys I have to sleep so I am voting now

Votekill Holt/Kishimoto

This is random,there is no purpose and I do not want to vote for people who already got votekill.

Good night guys and don't spam without me :arf
Anyway I will just use my vote now so votekill Hll

Reasons:
1. Deleted his post after a possible slip up
2. 2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars for alien player (?)
3. Also didn't give a good reason why he deleted the post
Ok, votekill Hll, as a newbie he got a lot of attention, from possible mistakes he might´ve commited from being a possible mafia, the hints are gonna generate suspicion and if he isnt killed off in this day phase he will most likely be targetted in the next ones. Unless his role can somehow prove his inocence.
Wow I'm gonna sound like the biggest hypocrite but let's cut down the spam a little, the Win thread is there for a reason.

Votekill Erinyes. Too many smileys, trying to be nice and shit, no me gusta.



Agreed, a huge reason to join the game, his games are always far from dissappointing ^^
same.....

votekill hill for now...
VOTE KILL KAT [KATO]

Reasons:
1.) Eagerness to get rid of Hill doesn't bode well.
2.) 'Noob' hunting could be cover for agro mafia pro tactics.
3.) ???
4.) Win.
Votekill Zasz, mainly a placeholder since I forgot to vote, but I think he's acting rather unlike how he usually is...could be nothing, but others have taken note of it as well.

12 0f 24 v0+es

Hll 2x (Kato, Suzuki)
Kat 2x (Oka, Ayako)
Zasz 2x (Hoihoi, Reika)
Lovemagi 1x (Kaze)
Demonspeed 1x (Kurono)
Aonori 1x (George)
Farfalla 1x (Anzu)
Holt 1x (Nishi)
Erinyes 1x (Chiaki)

[highlight]w4i+ 07:12:47[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wow gary sure loves his ties
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Phew, that was a lot of reading. Now given hills fuck up there's a few ways to interpret it.

1. He is a townie and the Mafia obviously uses his noob mistake to bandwagon against him and make us use our first lynch in him.

2. He is Mafia and Kat is right while the people who are defending his noob move are possible mafia.
That's what i was thinking... what easier way to start the game with zero suspecious and on a good foot than to be the one who proactivly sniffed out the rat? And even if Kat isn't the 'mafia' in question... the chance to bandwagon she's created for them... and they'd know he isn't one of them so they'd just easily just accept the logic and roll right over the poor lad.


3. There's two mafia and both Kat and Hill are mafia and both those defending him and those attacking him are mafia with a few townies in between.

Personally I'm not sure if Hill is a mafia or not, there's arguments for both, deleting the post might have been because of the comment about the role being related to him indian and he thought people could get offended if he insinuates that the role he got was linked to that. OR he got told in pm by another mafia to delete it since it was too revealing (alien human disguise thing).

Not being sure if he is mafia still doesn't mean lynching him won't benefit the townies at all. We would learn quite a lot through it and since the discussion so far was centered on him there's hardly anyone else to go by. Of course there still is time.

Also regarding my role it's finally not a passive role.
Wait, Kat and Hii are mafia and are just instigating a random argument to split up the towns men? ... no... it can't be ...

(Checks notes)

That wasn't in the calculations... if this is the truth... genius. Sacrifice the one to keep the whole room off balance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top