Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What do you think I am?
I think you are an alien that needs to be defeated or you are a bad playa (dont worry you will get better) anyway both of these give me cancer so

votelock Hll
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Mafia teams (I'm moving on assuming there are multiple) are rejoicing because they got a freebie./QUOTE]

In the story there were multiple Gantz teams, but it's not like there were multiple monster 'teams'. While the idea is cool, a significant part of the players would be mafia in that case.

How many mafia are there normally, 4 - 5 right?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

How many mafia are there normally, 4 - 5 right?
in 24 playa game I think 6 IIRC
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Okey imo zasz is not mafia,at least he didn't give any hint,he is just active.
Hll is noob and seems like he gave a hint,perhaps he is innocent or perhaps he is not but if he is innocent then I am pretty sure one of the people who voted for him mafia.

It seems like I won't change my vote,I don't want to kill anyone important.
If you want another hint, I'm active the most during the night. :hmph
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

It seems that my efforts to save my skin, are on the verge of backfiring, well in that case it was nice playing with all of you'll, and am sorry for any confusion I caused, if I survive to the second day, then...well I wonder what is up with that, anyways, I think the Night Phase has started now, so see you'll tomorrow, maybe..
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

If you want another hint, I'm active the most during the night. :hmph
O: Are you the fabled prostitute role?!

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

It seems that my efforts to save my skin, are on the verge of backfiring, well in that case it was nice playing with all of you'll, and am sorry for any confusion I caused, if I survive to the second day, then...well I wonder what is up with that, anyways, I think the Night Phase has started now, so see you'll tomorrow, maybe..
See... it's this. This. This is wat makes me not want to vote for you because i think your power either activates on death, or you have a serious case of nerves.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

It seems that my efforts to save my skin, are on the verge of backfiring, well in that case it was nice playing with all of you'll, and am sorry for any confusion I caused, if I survive to the second day, then...well I wonder what is up with that, anyways, I think the Night Phase has started now, so see you'll tomorrow, maybe..
did he just ragequit?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

If you want another hint, I'm active the most during the night. :hmph
Lmao thanks for the hint but I meant you didn't give any hint that makes you look like mafia :XD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ugh, so many pages to read again..... -__-
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Lmao thanks for the hint but I meant you didn't give any hint that makes you look like mafia :XD
I just took the chance to give another hint. :XD


O: Are you the fabled prostitute role?!
I'm sorry, but I'm not. :p
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Can't I just put the list to my sig and update it there? :worrybunny In any case here
01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
- not a regular townie
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed

10 Farfalla - useless
11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?), passive role that might come in handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Are the day phases usually this long? Or do they vary according to the day?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I'm sorry, but I'm not. :p
Damn. And here i was all hyped for nothing. Disappointing.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Are the day phases usually this long? Or do they vary according to the day?
It's usually 24h ... when there are less players then I think it's shorter
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Can't I just put the list to my sig and update it there? :worrybunny In any case here
01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
- not a regular townie
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed

10 Farfalla - useless
11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?), passive role that might come in handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
'Not a prostitute' my biggest shame.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Are the day phases usually this long? Or do they vary according to the day?
It's a special occasion this time.
Normally, the day phase would have already ended by now. :verily

Damn. And here i was all hyped for nothing. Disappointing.
I'm sure there's a prostitue for you out there. :hee

.....................................

Okay, that came out wrong. :XD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I'm sure there's a prostitue for you out there. :hee

.....................................

Okay, that came out wrong. :XD
:XD Nah nah. You're right. Somewhere in the regret and alcohol filled horizon lmao.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ugh, so many pages to read again..... -__-
I hope you are not mafia, i doubt anyone can handle that lmao

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 AM ----------

:XD Nah nah. You're right. Somewhere in the regret and alcohol filled horizon lmao.
Matchiii how are ya and how is school and... Are mafia :arf
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,649
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Are the day phases usually this long? Or do they vary according to the day?
In this case, the day phases are longer because of the busy period we're in now

Other than Kat who has been throwing shade at you, who do you suspect? Your insights might change our current views
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

In this case, the day phases are longer because of the busy period we're in now

Other than Kat who has been throwing shade at you, who do you suspect? Your insights might change our current views
Who do I suspect?Well there is the Panda,Hoihoi, the way he offered me a branch in return for what my abilities were, seems suspectful, other than that, there is also Erinyes, who has been liking my posts, conerning my pessimism, whether or not I will be in the Second Day or not.

I wonder why she like such declarations?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top