Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So if hill was the noble, then Kat a gift from Santa? Doesn't really help in regards to which side she's on. Is there a rule prohibiting people from saying they received a gift? Because if not, then that makes kat a high suspect. Many thought and said she was the noble. She didn't deny it and hill got killed and revealed as one.
I don't think there's a rule that forbids you to say that, no. At least when I read it quickly yday, it didn't have it. There's another scenario I'm counting on but I rather see what people have to see about other things xD
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So the fact that she did the same and let us believe she could be the noble, possibly for her benefit, is ok? '-'
Seriously, she kept insisting he fucked up deleting a 'revealing post' then that he was being super clever and hence why he said he would look for his mafia pals if he was one. You rly think they're a same degree of suspicious? Even what you just pointed against Greg about hints xD Hers is "I have a role". You're being stubborn as well in the best of cases, imo^^'
yes..he didnt post that much like her thats why she maybe leaves a stronger impression on you,and why stubborn,it is not like i locked my vote and shes a suspect in my eyes,i just went for gnut in this case.
also if you find her suspicious then you can vote for her or interrogate her with questions
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

People suspect us for the Hll thing because something stupid made sense and we were wrong? That's a bullshit reason to suspect somebody after day 1. Besides you all know that I go for a newbie day 1 like almost always and that I do pressure them so I don't think you have a valid reason so ok. But then again I don't mind being lynched.
Dw i am not going to go for you just because of the Hll thingy, its too early to point fingers anyway
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

THAT I don't see as something against her. DD voted for Hll in the end and Hardy was way more fierceful in going against her.
Yes, but that is why I say that there are the odds in here, imo. That is why I pointed that out for like; what if the mafia want us to think like that as not something against her for being against her because of the whole Hii situation?

Ug sorry typing crappy shit in English. Stupid mobile -.-
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Dw i am not going to go for you just because of the Hll thingy, its too early to point fingers anyway
I'm not worried, I'm kinda indifferent about this game tbh but ye I will help with wtv I can
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I didn't bother denying it because even if I was mafia I wouldn't be able to claim it since that's a role that can be easily confirmed and I'm not that stupid

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

I'm not a noble, I never was and I never got any gifts if that's what is bothering you.
Well, of course it is. That gave you a free pass yday, it wasn't about claiming it later nor being stupid. I, for example, didn't vote for you cause of that, I didn't wanna risk going for someone that odds were saying that could be a townie. That helped you with your case and you could have pretty much used it as an advantage in the lynching. Later you could just post what you're posting now and things would be ok for you, cause "it's our fault we assumed it'.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yes, but that is why I say that there are the odds in here, imo. That is why I pointed that out for like; what if the mafia want us to think like that as not something against her for being against her because of the whole Hii situation?

Ug sorry typing crappy shit in English. Stupid mobile -.-
What about you Magi-chan? Something about your role maybe? It's day 2 and you didn't give us any shit so pls now is the time
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

can some1 explain me the gift thing?:arf
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well, of course it is. That gave you a free pass yday, it wasn't about claiming it later nor being stupid. I, for example, didn't vote for you cause of that, I didn't wanna risk going for someone that odds were saying that could be a townie. That helped you with your case and you could have pretty much used it as an advantage in the lynching. Later you could just post what you're posting now and things would be ok for you, cause "it's our fault we assumed it'.
Yeah I understand what you mean but it's not the case here
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gnut same reason i mentioned before too easy followed the HII lynching, who turned out a townie
and we gotta act after this shitty night

1 @f 21 v0tes

gnut 1x (Izumi)

[highlight]w4it 22:46:50[/highlight]
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

People suspect us for the Hll thing because something stupid made sense and we were wrong? That's a bullshit reason to suspect somebody after day 1. Besides you all know that I go for a newbie day 1 like almost always and that I do pressure them so I don't think you have a valid reason so ok. But then again I don't mind being lynched.
Well I'm bringing way more against you, I dunno why you're narrowing it down xD Won't list it tho, can't be arsed, it's only two pages of reading. But for a veteran, vocal and active person, I was hoping you wouldn't let that info pass by if you're a townie wanting to help... Going for a newbie is a bigger bs reason to use on day1 then having a misleading person as a target on day2, imo.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

What about you Magi-chan? Something about your role maybe? It's day 2 and you didn't give us any shit so pls now is the time
Sure kiddo. The reason why I didn't give shit or how you would call it is because I didn't find it necessary at all, imho. Not unlike you, who was so eager to begin with.


Anyway, hint hint;

I never had the role before (what a surprise) and honestly, this role does suit me but also not in some ways.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I'm not worried, I'm kinda indifferent about this game tbh but ye I will help with wtv I can
Again, could have helped yday or today by not throwing confusing things like the recent mason party stuff, or by replying to accusations instead of calling them 'not valid' simply. And saying you don't give a damn now when you just told us you have killing powers also sounds iffy, but I gotta go to work and I'll let the day move on a bit more before casting votes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Anyway, hint hint;

I never had the role before (what a surprise) and honestly, this role does suit me but also not in some ways.
That was so clear and completely misleading at the same point. amazo
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So gifts are send only at daytime? Meaning someone of us gonna receive another present?

Anyway, I don't got much time. Christmas preparation and shopping and stuff.

Here's my hint:

My role might be very useful for the townies in the right cirucumstances.
Also I'm really not a detective.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Arigatou. It is at least better hint than your "I have a role" since basically every role is an role.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Sure kiddo. The reason why I didn't give shit or how you would call it is because I didn't find it necessary at all, imho. Not unlike you, who was so eager to begin with.


Anyway, hint hint;

I never had the role before (what a surprise) and honestly, this role does suit me but also not in some ways.
So gifts are send only at daytime? Meaning someone of us gonna receive another present?

Anyway, I don't got much time. Christmas preparation and shopping and stuff.

Here's my hint:

My role might be very useful for the townies in the right cirucumstances.
Also I'm really not a detective.
day or night helps a lot more than those hints imo ..if it doesnt bother one of you to reveal it
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okay again and last time I might have started the Hll thing yes but if I or sbd else deleted such a post you would go for us because it is a slip up. It's not my fault that the guy didn't even read the rules and fucked up every possible way. I didn't ignore it so I went for the only thing I had yesterday not to make a random vote like most of ppl here. I was wrong so what? It happens. If the guy wanted to survive he should have said something. He even made a bullshit hint about his role (passive noble yay). He was confusing so maybe it's better this way. He also said he won't be active around Xmas or wtv (might have been sbd else dont remember).

The Mason thing I didn't know. I didn't check the roles and I forgot the Mason Recruiter could start alone. Well it happens when you don't remember something. It's not a big thing. I said it, you corrected me and that's it now I know.

Not denying the Noble thing was a stupid thing to do I admit that. I fucked up. Because of this I understand you might suspect me. I wasn't paying too much attention to it so yeah it was a mistake.

Not gonna repeat myself about these so! Also I don't think if I was mafia I would be so "eager" as you say to do something day 1 to draw attention on me. I play safe as mafia or at least I try. so yeah Peace

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Also if anyone is interested to have this ... just created it for myself but some of you might want it

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151224T1022&p0=3992&msg=Day+2+ends&font=cursive
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

whY w0uld y0u €d1t 0ut 1n-g@me n4mes, th3n cry 4bou+ not kn0wing th3m.
Evil, if possible, can you clarify if those that received presents are allowed to say so?
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Imo you would be eaget as you were while playing as mafia with hardy and panda. And I wouldn't go for a deleted post of a person that also deleted others ('yo yo') and not give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it's a personality thing but for now the four or five things I pointed combined made you my prime suspect. Sometimes when you bet too high you deal with nasty prices as well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top