Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
How many people still haven't given hints on their roles?
How many people still haven't given hints on their roles?
That's a funny attitude, isn't this whole game a mind game essentially?Ust with the mind games![]()
Naomi and xio, i think.How many people still haven't given hints on their roles?

Kat pretty much waved those accusations against her away with her hints. Either she is a mafia with superbig balls ready to risk everything or she's really what she claims to be and in that case we better believe her, else we might regret it. For now we try to get hints outta those who haven't given any yet, the inactive ones. Or the active ones like xi0 who are active yet hasn't said anything about them so far.Votes updated.
So what exactly are we gonna do? O_O
All I saw today was everyone going against Kat (for legit reasons, that's true), but other than that, just some accusations here and there towards inactive players, who by the way should just come out and start giving hints about their role if they don't want to be suspected.
Speaking of which, would you be so kind to give us a hint about your role xio? After reading all of the pages of course.![]()
Naomi and xi0, although I wouldn't mind if you gave us another hint as well or remind us what your hint was again? Because you weren't much active at day 1 yet give us crap for what happened there, just feels like you think you got a good enough role which might have an impact on this game.How many people still haven't given hints on their roles?
But we don't even have those, that's why everyone are on edge, me included.I don't believe people should go into too much depth in regards to their roles, a simple hint should suffice

What are you talking about?Okey Gry give us a hint because when I look at the roles, I can not see any regular townie...
Not like you have to, but people tend to be different unconsciously.Btw i disagree that we should change our way of playing upon being mafia or townie
That's why I asked what are we gonna do...Kat pretty much waved those accusations against her away with her hints. Either she is a mafia with superbig balls ready to risk everything or she's really what she claims to be and in that case we better believe her, else we might regret it. For now we try to get hints outta those who haven't given any yet, the inactive ones. Or the active ones like xi0 who are active yet hasn't said anything about them so far.

You said you can not see any useless role so you want more hints and I am saying that I can not see any "not regular" role so I want more hintsWhat are you talking about?
Not like you have to, but people tend to be different unconsciously.
dude whatYou said you can not see any useless role so you want more hints and I am saying that I can not see any "not regular" role so I want more hints

why are you so determined to not accept there is a santa?I think they can have the fallen noble, which is a rigged mafia that will always vote for his victim's vote, so after a while we might be able to figure out who the fallen noble is, if he was used for 1st night phase kill, but it could've been another mafia, even if fallen noble role is present in this game.

Doesn't a politician just force someone to change their vote?@anonymous vote.....
could a politician have had something to do with it?
What?Then how about adding to the confusing aspects of the game? What's your opinion of the santa role that many think is in the game, the 2nd anonymous vote and about the 3 aliens? Maybe you got some interesting theories about that.
The second anon vote is likely another Noble, unless Santa has a gift that turns someone into one. What's the difference really? It's a one-time thing anyway. What's more likely, that Santa randomly gave that power out on the first day right after the Noble used their power, or that there's two of them?You seem to be confusing a hint with doing everything but saying the name of your role. And I don't have to hint at anything this early, but it's interesting that you panicked and felt the need to yourself.No but I said it this day when ppl were on my ass ... everybody gave a hint except you and Naomi how interesting that its you two![]()
Why is it a bigballs move? She literally gets to take someone out if someone decides to lynch her, and she's banking on that happening. If the mafia decides to run a train on her, it'll be obvious who they might be, and her chances of taking one out is rather high since they're still in full force. There's no way to verify her claim is legit until she dies, a false claim isn't really risky at all for her.Kat pretty much waved those accusations against her away with her hints. Either she is a mafia with superbig balls ready to risk everything or she's really what she claims to be and in that case we better believe her, else we might regret it. For now we try to get hints outta those who haven't given any yet, the inactive ones. Or the active ones like xi0 who are active yet hasn't said anything about them so far.
i'm just trying to figure why there would be two anonymous'Doesn't a politician just force someone to change their vote?
you are another low altitude guys....just flying under the radar.Suspecting already *les gasp*

Why so jumpy? And how is that much of a hint? And in the end I bet your hint will be as fitting as Hll's "passive" hint for noble.
No she's not, wtf panda![]()
You didn't count our hint as a hint and I am telling you that I do not count your hint as a hint, give me a hint and I will give too.Yes I'm also taking about "useless" being a hint to your role. Apparently everyone else is fine with it, but I've read through all the roles and I find them all useful, so I don't understand you guys' hint, that is all. I guess you just mean some of the weaker ones, but eh..
I'm not that useless, please sir you insult me...i'm just trying to figure why there would be two anonymous'
---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------
you are another low altitude guys....just flying under the radar.
another useless![]()

İt is santai'm just trying to figure why there would be two anonymous'
---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------
you are another low altitude guys....just flying under the radar.
another useless![]()