Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Fuck, somebody already voted for holt?
Okey votekill Master Piplup;nothing personal and I don't think you are mafia... Yet.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

damn i wont be able to catch up today ...going to a bday,anyone made a list or has a sort summary ? would be nice ...i know i should read it myself but time issues tonight
Mafia 47
01 TSPanda - useless
02 Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important
03 James Rye- not a detective, useful
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01 - useless
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute, supportive role
08 Erinyes - never had the role before
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role, night role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role, killing power
23 Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_-
24 xi0


RIP
09 Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
15 digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
11 Hll (Noble)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okey wtf, who got the gift?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

damn i wont be able to catch up today ...going to a bday,anyone made a list or has a sort summary ? would be nice ...i know i should read it myself but time issues tonight
talk about me making it easy on myself as reason to vote me...sob :gnut
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Wait gary didn't you say the gift is a one-time thing? So we really do have a 2nd noble and a santa?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So Farfs, can I trust you? You wouldn't lie to me would you?



I didn't take that as evil confirming that there is a santa. But never mind, I just looked at the roles again. The "(Game 47)" means he put those roles in the game? Okay that one's on me.
I posted my last hint as I promise and in case if you didn't see it;
@Gry
Mine is I don't have any other hint to give...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2




(Doctor)​
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

WTF!!!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

WTF.....
MAZ YOU JUST GOT ON:hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

SHIT, ZASZ :biblethump
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Wait gary didn't you say the gift is a one-time thing? So we really do have a 2nd noble and a santa?
Well it's only 5 gifts, right? It isn't like Santa knows what gift is being given out, and I doubt there would be duplicates. Going with the theme, I don't think Santa would be giving gifts out during the day (I'd like that clarified though), so it's likely we have two Nobles. I don't think Santa has anything to do with the anonymous votes, personally.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Have to go, for now, votekill G01, may consider changing my vote later, depending on further hints/devlpmts.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

About Santa, I think he is the top priority to find and kill for both mafia and town. Because imho he has the simplest way to glide into victory. However, I have no ideas on how to pinpoint Santa. There are things keep eyes on when looking for mafia, because they have clearly a different goal and game basis than town (the advantage of knowing each other), but Santa doesn't have that, how all he has to do is to genuinly play town, do his best to finds mafia. That helps him the most.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

But you just proved my point of it not being a risky false claim...? :oh
yo gary can you tell me sth...role or no ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well I will be going now and not sure if I will be here by the end of the day. Tbh I feel like I suspect everybody yet nobody. Well I can at least say who got a bit of my attention:

TSPanda- he is one of the inactive players, tbh he just came here to make that holy post to bm me a bit being sarcastic, didn't say much about his role except "useless" which is kinda safe for mafia to say. Besides we have already 3 useless roles and I don't think there are so many useless roles here so I think one of them is mafia

MasterPilpo- not sure if another noob play but I don't like how he comes every now and then acting like he helps or something, not much about his role except that it's boring

Hardy- he hasn't been much active and he usually is, not sure if he doesn't have time or staying back, also expected him to jump at me after yesterday but he didn't which feels a bit weird to me tbh

Naomi- well she did nothing tbh but I never played with her iirc so I don't know if it's normal

I will keep my vote on Rhuu-chan and if I manage to catch up in the morning and something happens during the night that will change my ming I can still change it soo good night guys~
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

wtf....maz shows up and zasz is killed then maz is gone:shootme
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okey it was a gift or assassin or is there any other role that can kill during day?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

@Gry
Mine is I don't have any other hint to give...
are you a plain townie then?

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

wait wtf just happened
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top