Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yeah, but my point is you're fixated on the fact that DD was a Recruiter and having died trying to recruit a Mafia, not dying some other way. If that isn't what happened, then there's a chance he was able to recruit someone despite dying, but someone would need to confirm that.
v

Yup, I said I'd check further to be fair, but yeah. If DD tried to recruit someone and died, imo it was you, hence you're mafia/third party. Won't go ham on it 'cause he could have died as a target, considering it's pretty solid to say we have more than one killing party in the game.
-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

For detectives:
I think it's pretty safe to say you guys could test your sanities on Panda. I'm pretty confident he's the second noble, which means townie, not only cause he's the only one that twice voted with the anonymous but also 'cause he was the one that got more worked up on Kat not denying being a noble (along with me, I mean). Sounds like a safer bet for me than wanting to try to pick a target to be lynched the day after like James said xD~
If there's a second doctor, you could also protect him in case a killing party goes for him in other to blow that up^^'
Bed time.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Kind of confused by a few members that I've barely any idea about...but apparently Magi and Machi have posted
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

don't pressure me xD

I'M NOT SAYING I'M ABSOLUTE.....it was a lot of activity going on at that time....when i looked it was like 6/7 players in the thread.

ust is kinda backoffish...but i give him benefit of the doubt.....
maz may have just logged back on at the wrong/right time....idk
but,iirc lawlett got zasz to admit he had a night role....
going to to keep my vote on piplup because its like he wants to draw attention away from the game with his post...
but,lawl has just jumped up on my suspect list
Rofl what? I didnt even talk to zasz this day phase about his role... And i have an investigative power cant kill, if u missed that
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill gnut :gnut
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I wonder who's gonna be lucky enough to die with me!
Votekill gnut
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Die with you, wat?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Why is it important we know your role? You're not leading in lynch votes or anything...and what does voting for gnut do for you exactly?

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 AM ----------

Jesus, that is the most random shit ever...lol
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Why is it important we know your role? You're not leading in lynch votes or anything...and what does voting for gnut do for you exactly?
It won't do anything for me, I'm just voting for him simply because im not sure if I trust him but that's just me being me, no need to question it.
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

It won't do anything for me, I'm just voting for him simply because im not sure if I trust him but that's just me being me, no need to question it.
But what's with the reveal of your role attached to it?....

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Idk, that seems hamfisted as fuck, like you want people to think you're the role you're hinting at but there's no real reason to be revealing that now. Not sure what to make of it.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

But what's with the reveal of your role attached to it?....

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Idk, that seems hamfisted as fuck, like you want people to think you're the role you're hinting at but there's no real reason to be revealing that now. Not sure what to make of it.
People play how they're comfortable playing, I revealed my role because people already figured it out a while back.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

This game is giving me so much cancer :emocat
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Oh well you'll live, really don't see why people are so bothered by how choose to play :s
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

-Comes back-

... more death. Surprising.

And a doctor too? Good lord. Some good roles have just been blown to bits.

@Grysun, don't worry. I'll adopt the Panda hates panda signature.

I don't even know who to begin suspecting. I'll probably just stay the course from my last vote, Kat... subject to change if anything else comes up but for now...

Votekill Kato [Kat]
Personally I don't think it's santa's doing since I believe Santa's gifts are the newly introduced temporary roles and we have a second noble.

Also votekill K4t0 aka Kat I'm going with my gut. All the hints about her role and her "reveal" feel fishy to me. Also every other vote would be more or less guessing. I'll be able to change it tommorow morning if things change massively.

Good night guys and gals Cya tommorow morning
Are you seriously going to vote somebody who revealed their role first? I think it would be too risky for a mafia to do that but ok
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

People play how they're comfortable playing, I revealed my role because people already figured it out a while back.
Then why remind people...?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

:notlikethis
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

And how did you decide that Holt isn't useful XD? Dude made more sense than most of others to me so far, I don't even care about his role, and that's funny coming from someone that has a "useless" role.
...
Fuck, somebody already voted for holt?
Okey votekill Master Piplup;nothing personal and I don't think you are mafia... Yet.
I mean I do not want to vote for kar or lawl or anyone who got voted because I really can't guess who is mafia... And i didn't know that someone already voted for holt...
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

lol :whynot

Anywho I have a terrible case of 'Man flu' so I'm going back to sleep.
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

...


I mean I do not want to vote for kar or lawl or anyone who got voted because I really can't guess who is mafia... And i didn't know that someone already voted for holt...
I'm the one who voted for Holt and I changed that for inactive Naomi. But why did gnut suddenly get under fire? What was so suspicious what he said/did or is it just a hunch?

Last time I can post today before I go shopping. Hope everyone votes today and that we get lucky and hit the right target, a boss would be perfect, and we can see who is protecting said boss/panicking and trying to tie the boss with another townie. Good luck and merry christmas again. Cya all hopefully next day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top