Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Okay, just skipped a few pages and saw that Zasz died, whut? Gnut is/was Santa, whut? Actually I'm not surprised Gnut is Santa boy, old fart is already an old man, got an old man avatar and being Santa (100+ old guy). How fittable.
Knew it, so obvious :hmph.
Btw Evil, I have 0 points, but didn't I deserve at least a few points for exposing Santa yesterday ?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
doc and detect died so early....
I hope they are not sane ones...

Yea it's looking real bad. Didn't you say you will reveal something today as well after using your powers? And despite that they still went for Maz.
I think we should not reveal anything right now
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I think we should not reveal anything right now
I wasn't saying that he should. But that he said so last day, and yet mafia still decided not to go for lawl and go for Mazino instead. Which makes me question lawl a lot now.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I wasn't saying that he should. But that he said so last day, and yet mafia still decided not to go for lawl and go for Mazino instead. Which makes me question lawl a lot now.
Why? i mean I can only investigate dead people vs a possibly real detective kinda makes sense. Not really a priority kill for them imo
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I wasn't saying that he should. But that he said so last day, and yet mafia still decided not to go for lawl and go for Mazino instead. Which makes me question lawl a lot now.
Tbh we don't know how many mafia teams and third party roles so we don't know if they didn't go after him or not or perhaps another doc protected him? I don't know
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why? i mean I can only investigate dead people vs a possibly real detective kinda makes sense. Not really a priority kill for them imo
You're right in your scenario. But how did they know he was "possibly a real detective"? You had basically confirmed your role, while they shouldn't have any serious reasons to think Maz is a detective..
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
List :


Kat said:
Mafia 47

01 TSPanda - useless
02 Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
06 g01 - useless
08 Erinyes - never had the role before
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
14 Ustegius - has a role, night role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role, killing power
23 Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_-
24 xi0


RIP


09 Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
15 digitaldude(Mason Recruiter)
11 Hll (Noble)
03 James Rye- Bomb Diffuser-> not a regular townie, never had before,
13 Mazino -( Detective) Has a role
05 Gnut- (Santa)->never had the role
07 Zasz- (Doctor)-> never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute, supportive role
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Erin could you also post the hints Mazino gave about his role?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay, I've read most posts 'cuz mobile feels like to stop everytime. -.-

Okay so Zasz got killed by a townie (Hardy mentioned it) or by mafia? Wait, why would he be killed by an townie? I don't get this logic? Can someone explain this, please?

Secondly, about the current situation. Good that James died, bad that Mazino died. Having an detective died -.- But why would they actually go after Mazino? Honestly, I did not really suspected him at all. He pretty much kept all the information for himself which I actually do now understand why he behaved the way he did (or he is always like that) lol, but unfortunate he is dead. But than I assume we have another det around which Lawlett claims to be if not lying?

As last, we got three useless roles mentioned which are g01, Panda, Farfalla. 3 useless? Are you serious? Why are there three people saying to have ''useless'' role. Obviously, one is lying, imo.

But than again I wasn't there yesterday and I just reading the comments fast. Will check them carefully later to understand what all happened when I get an laptop available, I hope. Also sorry for crappy english atm. -.-
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@lovemagi he would be killed by a townie by mistake. A townie may have suspected Zasz enough to kill him with his killing ability, or gnut gave a killing ability as a present and it was used.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

He said he has a role, nothing more... IIRC
So Maz only said he had a role. So how is that a better target than lawl? Unless gary really did figure it out during their conversation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top