Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
*dies because there was chocolate in the cookie*

MAFIA! :arf

BARK BARK.



Does anyone else think Uste and Gary are Mafia?

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

I dunno... Uste just has that laid-back vibe like he's just watching the world burn from afar. He's almost too chillax... Also, his mustache makes him seem evil, I dunno.

But I'm not done with reading yet, so I'll let you know. Like 10 more pages.

RUFF RUFF!:arf

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

You guys, I have no idea what's going on.

Bark.... :doge

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Hey, you guys. Happy Christmas Eve and all, but guess what.

Santa is not coming tonight.

He ded.

U killed him.
Also suspicious on Uste now, but not entirely sure he's mafia:gwah
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'll help out when I get home, typing on my phone is a hassle
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Yeah it's kind of risky I guess to have a detect to come out now but maybe a doctor could protect that person idk
Cant mafia backfire this by using strongman though? Better not risk playing with fire and keep some of this roles hidden, we already lost too much useful pro-townie roles already.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Cant mafia backfire this by using strongman though? Better not risk playing with fire and keep some of this roles hidden, we already lost too much useful pro-townie roles already.
How do you know if they have a strongman?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Cant mafia backfire this by using strongman though? Better not risk playing with fire and keep some of this roles hidden, we already lost too much useful pro-townie roles already.
We don't even know if they have Strongman. Besides what if another detective/doctor/prostitute or wtv dies during the night without even giving us anything. We will be totally clueless. So idk
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Gonna go with gut feel. xi0 is less fish than Hardy. Vote kill Hardy
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
How do you know if they have a strongman?
I dont, but with at the very least 3 mafias left you never know, just throwing the possibility out there.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Also suspicious of Aonori and Naomi now. Apparently my moustache was enough reason to become suspicious.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
To me Uste is cleared of suspicion :)
To me xi0 and naomi are cleared of suspicion, holt is debatable, the rest I'm not 100 % sure but I guess between hardy and uste I'd might go for hardy on votekilling but still unsure.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
The zasz thing was probably just luck however he did mention that he had a supportive role, maybe that was too much of a hint I suppose...at this point I am just willing to go for the complete ask people. I kinda suspect ao, magi and hardy
Yeah by the end of today Ill probs lock in on ao or magi

Hardy seems to contribute a plenty, so I don't really suspect him tbh. Kat at the moment doesn't strike me as particularly suspicious, but James kinda fooled us too ~~

Well there are many roles that could explain there weren't more deaths (doc, bp, prostitute, etc.). But even if he was targetted you know by mafia or something the thing I said about Lulu x Gary mafia could still make sense
eh true

besides, someone else mentioned that he might have both tried to recruit mob, and be targeted by the mob, and coin toss decided on him being killed by mob first, which is what hyung saw?

at this point... I just don't know really lol, I think I'm just gonna be suspicious of people like Ao, Magi and Goi.

It could if I was a normal person but if I was Mafia together with Gary I'd try to kill him day 1
Yeah, must be a pain to be a high profile target before the game has even begun kek
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I thought my role was obvious Kat..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
To me xi0 and naomi are cleared of suspicion, holt is debatable, the rest I'm not 100 % sure but I guess between hardy and uste I'd might go for hardy on votekilling but still unsure.
Ofc you don't suspect Gary since you are his mafia buddy :heh Don't expect a newbie to play against his mafia buddies
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top