Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because 3 people, including you already said I was being too vague.
You told us to read his posts and it was obvious. Quoting the posts would've helped. You didn't even try to conceal your role, it wasn't a priority to you. Your biggest priority was to make us all vote Ust..
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
How to defending myself, when I don't see what to defending myself from? He claims he is a bulletproofs. Maybe he is. However, he did not say it directly, but used manupulative rhetorics after being shit up for quite a while. He is trying to be smart too hard. Pointin out instantly why you think someone is lying is the Honestly way to go. Wiggling, suggesting others are dumb and taking all the time to care fully plan everyword is the fishy play.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You told us to read his posts and it was obvious. Quoting the posts would've helped. You didn't even try to conceal your role, it wasn't a priority to you. Your biggest priority was to make us all vote Ust..
Ok so there would be a difference between quoting him saying he's BP as my basis and me saying I'm BP?
My biggest priority was to get attention on ust because that was the biggest break. Everyone else was voting on vague or random players
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
What happened? Seriously holt said his role?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't think that's fair xD He posted like 3 or 4 times about it before just saying it.
Yeah his posts were basically "cmon guys it's so obvious" without any actual information.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey if ust is scum than my theory is right :notsure
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok, my burden info was totally ignored '-' Even by the one that would benefit from it.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Yeah his posts were basically "cmon guys it's so obvious" without any actual information.
Hm 'cause I didn't see the obvious thing part, I saw him asking people to look for the one thing that triggered his vote.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

Okey if ust is scum than my theory is right :notsure
:shootme
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Wait ust or holt is janitor imo and one of them took bf from other?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah his posts were basically "cmon guys it's so obvious" without any actual information.
My actual information was to go over ust posts today. I also mentioned a hint in that I didn't even suspect him before but I was locking on him now. I dunno if anyone decided to do so but I believe it would've been fairly obvious.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I don't know. Uste could be telling the truth. To be honest, I'm not entirely sure about him, but I don't have someone else that I suspect more than him, so... If I'm lynching the bulletproof, it's gonna be terrible and I bet Gantz is gonna dock me more points! :arf
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Possibility yes, but still doesn't explain your play imo. Even if you were asked for hints and someone actually correctly guessed yours, you don't have to explicitly state it.
Let's consider you're actually a BP, didn't you invalidate your role by stating it?
Yes, I did. I know that completly well. But there was so much out already, I thought the best way to go about it was say it out loud. The mob aint stupid, theyd figure it. So atleast revealing it would gain me trust from others. Or so I thought. I think I'd be even more suspicious if I had ignored erin or would have Gone all politician with an answer that doesn't answer anything.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
[highlight]4nn0uncement:[/highlight]

It appears, we won't make a seamless cut of the day, before the forum goes off. Since, no one can also tell me how long it could possibly take, I'd ask everyone to check once in a while, when you get the chance. The day will be extended, when it's back on to a reasonable amount of time, so everyone gets to vote and say his piece.​
 
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Ok, my burden info was totally ignored '-' Even by the one that would benefit from it.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------



Hm 'cause I didn't see the obvious thing part, I saw him asking people to look for the one thing that triggered his vote.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------



:shootme
Exactly. I said it'd be obvious because I felt it'd be if people did go back over the posts.

What burden thing?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
My actual information was to go over ust posts today. I also mentioned a hint in that I didn't even suspect him before but I was locking on him now. I dunno if anyone decided to do so but I believe it would've been fairly obvious.
That's vague as chameleons shit. Not solid understandable hinting. That the arrogant "oh guys dont you people get it" thing I was talking about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top