Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Nah your role was obvious and IMO its good that you didnt say it out loud cuz not everybody got it so yeah ... I only used gif to say what my role was and ppl who dont know the roles wouldnt get it so yeah thats about it
Really, who didn't get it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GrySun, since you think it is 50/50 between me and Holt why don't you vote one of us?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Really, who didn't get it?
Well some of the newbies or those who skip posts and are not paying attention I mean I doubt Mr.Pilup got it
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I still ask the same question of you. Why not? If everryhing is so obvious that even a blind man can see it, why you still can't be direct? Why you still can't answer yes or no? I still don't get it. All I hear you answer is "Well, I didn't want to because it was so early". Well then don't play it out so obviously if don't want it to be revealed yet.
You know that I forced to play this out by you mostly? I wasn't even going to reveal completely until day3. God bless your trapping skills. lets just agree to disagree on whether it was a good move to completely say what my role was or not at day2.........
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Really, who didn't get it?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
GrySun, since you think it is 50/50 between me and Holt why don't you vote one of us?
I will, still got time to think about it. It will probably be you because I need to start risking to try and get the points, although I trust you more than Holt.
It also feels bad to take my vote off Gary... Gotta reapply my vote on him next day :cookiehand
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well some of the newbies or those who skip posts and are not paying attention I mean I doubt Mr.Pilup got it
So you can't conrectly say anyone who didn't get it. Just maybies.

Considering we want the new players to play again to keep the game lively, why then should play in a manner that abuses that fact that they are not familiar with all the roles and details?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You know that I forced to play this out by you mostly? I wasn't even going to reveal completely until day3. God bless your trapping skills. lets just agree to disagree on whether it was a good move to completely say what my role was or not at day2.........
I did not force you. I just picked on what you wrote and asked if you are a mortician.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
So you can't conrectly say anyone who didn't get it. Just maybies.
Okay so if everybody got it then what would saying "Yo folks Im mortician btw as if you havent noticed" change?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I will, still got time to think about it. It will probably be you because I need to start risking to try and get the points, although I trust you more than Holt.
It also feels bad to take my vote off Gary... Gotta reapply my vote on him next day :cookiehand
That's true. Take your time, something might happen. Just remember to vote in time. :D

I don't really know what say of Gary. He seems to be thinking and doesn't take Holt's attack on me for granted like most do, so that obviouslys pleases me a bit. I just hope that doesn't cloud my vision too much. But in your situation, if nothing crucial happens, like you get a good case on Gary and people to vote him, the most sensible thing would be to pick me or Holt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay so if everybody got it then what would saying "Yo folks Im mortician btw as if you havent noticed" change?
He wouldn't have said it as you write it. He would have answered my question simply yes. He would have straighforwardly claimed a role and no one would have questioned it. Now he took his time wiggling and dodging. Avoiding. I do still doubt him a bit as mafia.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
He wouldn't have said it as you write it. He would have answered my question simply yes. He would have straighforwardly claimed a role and no one would have questioned it. Now he took his time wiggling and dodging. Avoiding. I do still doubt him a bit as mafia.
Oh you asked him ? He didnt answer?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Please You were forcing so fking hard, and i thought woah what a proactive mafia-chan.
You did think that? Then why you didn't say that either back then? Now it seems like you are just quick to jump wagon.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Tbh you guys just look like you are mafia together :XD reminds me of Hardy and me during our last game
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Besides what wrong with pressing in this game? It's the only way to get something out of many people here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tbh you guys just look like you are mafia together :XD reminds me of Hardy and me during our last game
Really? Let's please lynch Lawly then. You can lynch me the next day all you want, won't resist. Pwetty please :sexyarf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
You did think that? Then why you didn't say that either back then? Now it seems like you are just quick to jump wagon.
Do I look suicidal? I wanted to try atleast try out my mortician powers. Didnt want to point finger just based on your little interrogation but yeah no need to point it out it seems. And jump what wagon exactly? Not even voting for you
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Votekill ust
Just got out of my finals, I am gonna sleep, see you later
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Besides what wrong with pressing in this game? It's the only way to get something out of many people here.
Nothing, but apparently, whoever does that looks "agressive", to those being pressured (mainly), still it´s a good way to prevent mafia from trying to capitalize on their knowledge of knowing who their enemies are to set lynchs on inocent townies
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Besides what wrong with pressing in this game? It's the only way to get something out of many people here.
Really? Let's please lynch Lawly then. You can lynch me the next day all you want, won't resist. Pwetty please :sexyarf
Totes you would want to reveal an investigator role in the open when we lost mason recruiter doctor and bodyguard? G E N I U S
Stop it Ust, I know you want to survive for your mafia buddies' sakes but c'mon
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Really? Let's please lynch Lawly then. You can lynch me the next day all you want, won't resist. Pwetty please :sexyarf
Sorry but I dont think I could change it but no worries I will get back to him tomorrow (I mean next day phase). Also I understand you want to survive but don't be so desperate. Or well If I was in your skin and knew I was a BP Id be like "Well wtv cya you are ruining the game yourself" and not like "Pls save me" thats too desperate and mafialike :XD

Sowwy but Votekill Ustie
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Totes you would want to reveal an investigator role in the open when we lost mason recruiter doctor and bodyguard? G E N I U S
Stop it Ust, I know you want to survive for your mafia buddies' sakes but c'mon
When I asked you, we hadn't lost all of them yet. Actually, we hadn't lost any at that point. Fail argument dear Lawly.

I don't want to survive really. I want to make a new 300x150 avatar already. I also want to see you acting like you didn't fail at all and not taking responsibility at all after I'm confirmed townie. Mr. Nice Guy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry but I dont think I could change it but no worries I will get back to him tomorrow (I mean next day phase). Also I understand you want to survive but don't be so desperate. Or well If I was in your skin and knew I was a BP Id be like "Well wtv cya you are ruining the game yourself" and not like "Pls save me" thats too desperate and mafialike :XD

Sowwy but Votekill Ustie
Isn't that what I'm doing? I'm trying to help town by making people play in a matter that helps town, like Gry actually talking what he thinks of situation instead of thinking of funny chaos scenarios. And when I'm not doing that, I'm doing my best to annoy lawl.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I actually posted many pages ago, that town is failing so hard and I'm dead and don't care anymore.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Isn't that what I'm doing? I'm trying to help town by making people play in a matter that helps town, like Gry actually talking what he thinks of situation instead of thinking of funny chaos scenarios. And when I'm not doing that, I'm doing my best to annoy lawl.
Well tbh if Holt didnt come and claimed BP too I wouldnt really suspect you but that makes things different
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top