Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
You shouldn't have said it before he revealed his results -______________-
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Or Sanse was diffused, James was a diffuser, maybe the Nuraruhyon also have one. Dunno if mafia can kill when they chose to diffuse, prolly can, since they can kill after investigating and stealing roles, so I donºt rly think that was the case. What I think that could have happened:

- Nuraruhyon couldnºt kill cause they assassinated Gry yday, lost their action at night. Dunno what they did about Zasz death tho, maybe a doctor kill happened on N2...
- Misho got blocked on the Oni side, which would be a huge irony for me after saying Iºd be useless and after he asked me to block him lol...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You shouldn't have said it before he revealed his results -______________-
Enlighten me on how it matters since yday he claimed escort...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Yeah and how exactly do you know Misho is on the Oni side? I think he is with Gary so the orange one
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He did ? Quote?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well I did wrote ªWhat I think that could have happenedª =-=

If weºre not here to discuss, I see why you feel like youºre playing alone =-=ª

Look for yourself, Kat.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well but then the whole Gary x Lulu thing that we've been discussing wouldn't fit so that's why I think they are together on the Orange team O.o Also I just asked you why you think he is on the Red team?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't claim being an Escort? He just said that he was Escorted and pointed out that there might be an Escort but he never said he was or wtv
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I just wrote why?

I meant claimed escort as on claiming an escort acted on him, just to make this clear.

I believe Misho is also mafia, like Gary was, cause of Gryºs infos. Maybe Misho is on Garyºs side and used the mortician to help him. Maybe heºs not and just used the mortician plot to start building credibility early in the game. In any case, I donºt believe in him, heºs mafia to me, and I donºt care in each mafia group he is. What I wrote before was just to try to shed light on how the previous night went, of course there are other scenarios.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh Garyºs behalf, you do have an attitude problem, lol. Lunch time anyway, there was my contribution.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I don't believe him either. I haven't since I brought the Gary x Lulu thing up. I was just saying that he didn't claim he was an Escort. He just said he got no results because he thought you would block him and ofc there is an Escort role and he used it as a backup. So now that you came here and said you blocked him, he will say he got no results. But actually it doesn't really matter since he is going to die today anyway.

V0+3k1ll l4wl3++
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh Garyºs behalf, you do have an attitude problem, lol. Lunch time anyway, there was my contribution.
Like you two know me :blush
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Votekill lawlett (hoping Gry is right).
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It doesnt matter cause he lied before about it as well, not cause heºs gonna die.............
And itºs prolly not the first time you hear/read that, but itºs not like I wanna know better '-' you caused the opposite.

And I did forget this: Votekill Misho
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Well then you don't say stuff you don't know ... Also this is not the right place for this kind of conversation. I am not telling you what I think of you so you shouldnt do it either for I don't care at all
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Lol you are telling me to let you be ... you were the one who started so plz ... but whatever \o
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm maybe Gry actually did us an extra favor confirming Sanse and then both mafia went for him and wasted an extra kill (sry, love)

Making things clear for the second time: I meant lemme say wtv '-'
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Thankfully, Gary was Mafia. I seriously couldn't have handled another twist. Same as yesterday votekill lawlett-kun. If you guys are willing, I don't mind locking to speed things up though I believe everyone should simply come clean. No more hints, just state your role (except you're not allowed to) and then we can look for disrepancies in the claims. Imo, best to do this sooner rather than later because we lose the advantage of numbers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also Kat & Farf, wth is going on?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
votelock lawlett
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Ok, Votelock Lawlett.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Votekill lawl
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And kat, farf... :oh
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Okay then votelock lawlett-kun.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Things got quite edgier between you two.
Well might as well start to take out possibilities for my role at this point of the game, my role is one of the following
(Vengeful, Innocent Child, Jesus, Politician)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top