Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Erin and magi are more inactive than usual, fishy.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okey this is getting more stupid,holt you are fucking mafia
Assuming hoi hoi chan is a piratw that got the bomb role, holt will die with him so holt's kinda doomed unless, the zoo panda is trolling as usual.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I hope you are right and erin,magi come and reveal your roles!!!
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Can everybody like do a summary on your suspects and why? Like I did the other day?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okey mines are;
Holt-For obvious reasons,2 BP in single game ? really? and he came all of a sudden and tell us to kill ust,it is suspicious as hell.
Erin-Ever since game started she kept votekilling me,even when we had a gary then he ignored all of our questions about her role.Plus she came right after gry died.(but she never looks online btw)
Magi-because we do not know anything about her role...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
There are 11 players left (when lawl dies it will be 10), with 2-4 possible mafias left.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Kinda tired of this crap when people fucking troll you even though we are in the same team? yes ofcourse there are personal issues but FFs holt put it aside. No you just had to abck tab me. I D I O T
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay first at all, sorry for not being active. as I already mentioned it more than three times I WAS ON VACATION AND BUSY. Neverthless I tried to contribute as much as I could. Right now, I'm back from my vacation and feel sick the whole day and slept almost half the day. Anyway, wtv. lemme catch up what have happened.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Okay first at all, sorry for not being active. as I already mentioned it more than three times I WAS ON VACATION AND BUSY. Neverthless I tried to contribute as much as I could. Right now, I'm back from my vacation and feel sick the whole day, but lemme catch up what have happened.
Yeah I know after all I wanted you to play even though I knew you are on vac,sorry :feelsbadman
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay, I've read some comments of today because I'm just tired as fuck right now and feel sick as fuck. That I even have the strenght to type this.

Lawlett is bomb? Wow of course you're the bomb totally forgot that man. Omg holy shiet guys we will lose a townie if we lynch him. Let's not lynch him guys, dude is gonna bombuuu us. ;-; Like, for real.. I will take the risk to be lynched with you, if you're truly a bomb.

Votekill Lawlett
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Magi just reveal your role
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Damn, I'm at work tonight so I can't be active much but whaaaaat? Did another player just die of poison? Or is it too late for that? Which means another assassination or santa's gift which somebody must have gotten since santa survived a night.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Guyz dont all votelock of lawl, if you all want votelock someone else to get an equal number of votes than lawl, then evil has to redo the votekills again and I vote last for lawl, if he's bomb I die but I can come back.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
I think let's just let Holt votelock on him last as he said he would. I mean Lulu might have the ability of bomb in case he is Mafia Pirate and Holt is suspect no.2 anyway so we will see what happens.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Soo Lawl is mafia confirmed, possibly bomb which means the last voter will die. Therefore Holt want to sacrifice himself since he's suspect nr 2 anyway and now jesus volunteered too?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Hi guys, my apologies for being inactive last 24h, I was on trip the whole day, had no internet connexion, I'm quite sure to have warned you earlier in the thread, just after forum was fixed.
My thoughts after catching up.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok that sounds not good at all, why hardy was targetted and not Holt ? And oh lawly too fishy too.

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Wait, Farf.... and Holt still alive ... no way !! Normal mafia should have targetted a s called BP, no way he's still alive so long after Uste's death

--- Double Post Merged, ---
That only means he's mafia, obviously. Ok I suspected Go1 to be assassin, now after what happened lately, I definitely think that Holtie is the assassin, that makes sense.
My point is we need to get rid of the assassin quickly as possible, he has the advantage of daykill, we can't afford to lose more townies.
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
No Holt is the strongman....
If He was the Strongman why would he bothering killing the BP during the day? He could simply kill him during the night. IMO, He did it because they don't have a Strongman o.o Guess we will see just make him be the last to vote on you
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Imo he is assassin but we shall wait and see
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top