Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yeah, no problem, lawl's votekills and who he deemed out of suspicion are the most worthy things to check right now.
Honestly I would not trust lawl's posts much lol
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
We can still make it, but we would have more chances to win if Naomi would play, she has an interesting ability, that unfortunately don't benefit us for now.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Honestly I would not trust lawl's posts much lol
I trust his votekills and who he suspected in his posts more than anything else, but after the research I did last phase so far there good results, the only one that was bad was when I searched james, but he died early enough for that to happen.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Lmao don't try to understand james's post, guy is master of this game :XD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
List :

Kat said:
g01 - (Plain Townie)
Master Piplup - boring role (Bomb )
Holt- night role, didn't have before, fairly important (had Bodyguard, Mafia Escort, Innocent child, Detective, Strongman) (Bulletproof)
Erinyes - never had the role before (had Unskilled Mafia, Innocent Child, Townie, Detective), no killing power.
desin24 - active role
Naomi- her role can backfire- Badass cowboy
Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_- (had Mafia Detective, Strongman, Hider, Mafia Pirate,


RIP

Farfalla - useless but with some power- Prostitute (Blocked Panda, Ust)
Kat - Witch
TSPanda - (Plain Townie) Mafia boss
Machi-tan - not a prostitute Mafia Boss
Hardy - semi-active - Time Bomb
xi0- Mafia Poisoner
Ustegius - Bulletproof
lawlett-kun - (Mortician) (Night action DD killed by mafia) Mafia Pirate
GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before (had Death Miller) Detective
Demonspeed - Bodyguard
digitaldude - Mason Recruiter
Hll - Noble
Zasz- Doctor
Mazino - has a role - Detective
James Rye- not a detective, useful - Bomb Diffuser
Gnut- never had the role - Santa
The only 100% confirmed remaining roles is Naomi's because Cowboy can't be falsely claimed, according to the rules.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Erinyes
Yes, I'd normally be dead by now but the last 2 day phases, we got solid evidence of 2 Mafia and they got killed. Also, it's pretty much basic Mafia tactics to not kill a suspect since they can simply leave said person to get lynched. Another thing is that I'm the BP. I can't get killed at night. Assassin can kill me during the day but they've been targeting more important roles. The BP is only important as long as it's secret. Once I revealed my role, it became useless.
Also, I said this a while back, but please let's all reveal the roles. There's really no other way for townie to win except by luck. When the roles get revealed, we can begin to check disrepancies and initial gameplay. There's no value to keeping roles hidden now. We've pretty much lost the most important ones already. Also, I'd like to suggest that we all lists our suspects in order of how much we suspect them. Mafia should be 1-2 left (3 max). We can compare suspects lists, reasons and roles and perhaps we'll have something to go from there. If we don't do this, I can bet the Mafia would manipulate townie into lynching me, you'll see I'm innocent and from the next day, town would be clueless.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Evil3ye
Aren't some valuable information missing from the post? Eg, point count as well as aliens?

Anyway starting off,
My suspects are Magi, Erin, g01.
Magi's hint is ridiculously vague. Erin put some effort but this game has gone on for long and I'm honestly losing ability to properly analyse roles. g01 I've always suspected. Initially, he claimed he wanted to play safe, always voting for those that were clearly not in danger. For a while though, he's been hampering on me and unwilling to even listen to explanations from me or others as to why I'm innocent. Imo, such drastic change from passive to very aggressive is too weird.
I understand Erin is normally nice and obviously wouldn't want to risk voting on a potentially innocent person but her behavior is suspicious at time. Eg, we basically had two confirmed Mafia (Gary and Lawl) but she was willing to vote someone else in the event that we get lucky and lynch the assassin. Doesn't sit well with me.
So for me, it's Magi, g01, Erin(to a lesser degree). Also, I think it's only Erin and Magi who haven't hinted at a particular role. Pretty much everyone else has.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
It seems like lawl was quite into the move to get holt lynched ever since the bp thing came to be (first he highly focused on ust and then tried to raise suspicions on holt, afterwards lawl tried to put suspicions on holt again to save his skin from being lynched) so I think holt is as far as lawl's mafia team is concerned, not a member clearly, there's a chance in the oni faction, though there are way more other suspects here that could fit in the oni faction before holt.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
In first day I voted for you because I knew that hll is noob and don't want to kill him, in second day peope started to vote for kat even when she revealed her role so I didn't vote for her.
But when I said that you are not posting much during day 3(for god sake you had less post than evil) , you said that I am playing safe, honestly I still do not see any suspicious thing about my action.Now we know that both kat and hll were townie so I still think I did the best.
Btw I want to point out that I revealed my role during day 2,i could not reveal and play like naomi, magi and erin, yet I revealed it...
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Holtie-kun, I gave you all the hints necessary please, don't play dumb, tbh don't care about what you or anyone else think, considering how things are going, I'm losing hope. :fail
As for my suspects list, actually to me, you're all quite suspects at different levels except Naomi and maybe Desin. But with G01 you're on my top list. I'm just trying to be cautious, but I will likely vote for one of you.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
I hope desin isnt mafia, I cant figure out if the guy is townie or mafia no matter how I look at it.:gwah
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Holtie-kun, I gave you all the hints necessary please, don't play dumb, tbh don't care about what you or anyone else think, considering how things are going, I'm losing hope. :fail
As for my suspects list, actually to me, you're all quite suspects at different levels except Naomi and maybe Desin. But with G01 you're on my top list. I'm just trying to be cautious, but I will likely vote for one of you.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. This is what, day 6 or 7? And add it the number of skipped phases because of the forum switch and the holidays and the game has been on for much longer. There's over a 100 pages and god knows how many messages. It's getting difficulty to process and keep track of things. I'm not playing dumb, why not just state your role? Farf agreed with this route when she was still alive. Also, how is it fair that you keep your role hidden when almost everyone else has revealed? I don't even remember the hints you gave
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
RIP Kat-senpai :emocat

Since we got only one night kill it was because the Assassin used his kill during the day before right? I wonder @Farfalla who did you block this night?

Also Happy New Year guys and gals:delerium
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
And holt, I am not the only one who think you are mafia. Farf, kat and gry thought that you are suspicious

RIP Kat-senpai :emocat

Since we got only one night kill it was because the Assassin used his kill during the day before right? I wonder @Farfalla who did you block this night?

Also Happy New Year guys and gals:delerium
... Farf died last day...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Aonori
Yes, exactly and that's because I was one of the first people to call out Lawl on his obviously fake pm. He tried desperately to get me lynched, even suggesting that I and Farf are team mates. I'm just waiting for Evil to show up and post the alien bit. If I'm guessing right, we've probably killed off the Nuri whatever team and perhaps its Oni. I'm thinking there were possibly 3 members for both teams

@g01
Well you were indeed playing safe and you admitted it. Yes I know you claimed plain townie. I was talking about you when I said to reveal roles. That's directly at magi and Erin. I think everyone has either outright said their role or indirectly done so. Also, Erin claims I'm playing dumb. Is there anyone that actually has an idea of her role or it's just me?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Aonori can't tell tbh just the impression he gives me actually, may be wrong though, also forgot to mention you're one of the less suspicious too, but still that's just my feminine intuition, definitely not 100 % reliable, the only confirmed 100% innocent to me is Naomi.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
And holt, I am not the only one who think you are mafia. Farf, kat and gry thought that you are suspicious



... Farf died last day...
Mafia members also thought holt was suspicious.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Which ones, I do not remember well?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Which ones, I do not remember well?
Lawly-kun suspected him too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farf, kat, Lawly, Uste, and some others I think suspected him too, too bad grysun hadn't checked him.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
And holt, I am not the only one who think you are mafia. Farf, kat and gry thought that you are suspicious



... Farf died last day...
Oh my bad, I guess I have to check page 1 again.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@g01 yes I know they all suspected me for good reason, but at least they listened. You aren't (or weren't). Also it wasn't just that Lawl suspected me, he tried to ensure I'd get killed, playing for the teammate route since he knew he was Mafia and thought that would make his accusations more credible

Hm, I also just realized, the two teams should still be involved. If assassin killed last day and there was still a kill this night, they can't be from the same team. Except Lawl stoke the assassin role but is that even possible? Anyway best to wait for Evil's post and perhaps we can deduce if both teams are still active
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top