There's
@ magi, yeah read it but sorry I 've said, please read, that I trusted Ao being townie but don't give any credits to role claims neither his nor Holt's nor even your's. Holt and Go1 are my main suspects but even others and you 're not 100% cleared to me. Only trust Nao for now and maybe Ao but could be a false claim, too. Even Desin is acting suspiciously too much pro-holtie, seems both of them are helping each other. Also how can I trust Pip he doesn't ever care to post anything.
My last hint : Night role used it only the 1st & 2nd nights only on Kat & Farf that's all. Trust me or not don't care anymore.
@ desin, yep sure if I m not lynched I'll be now targetted, next day by assassin or night kill unless. But still that makes no sense for mafia to keep a so called bulletproof (aka a person, mafia can't kill by night if they have no strongman) and to target somebody they can kill whenever they want. Anyway it's too late to save the game I think, did all I could. Pray for Nao to come before it's too late and to use her ability that's our only chance.
Well done Holtie
Oh just see I'm already done omg such bad moves.[
Why did you not use your ability on the other nights? We had 5 of them after allNothing Mafia-kun, it's already lost ! she could have been helpfull if she was more active though but well too bad.







