- Joined
- Apr 11, 2010
- Messages
- 6,218
- Reaction score
- 3,041
- Age
- 34
- Country
-
6-0 for me that's only if doesn't play anyone from Switzerland/France in that case 6-2 to Atobe.
Germany wins 6-2
Volk/Falkensteiner win 6-1.
6-4 Tokugawa/Yukimura win
Volk/Falkensteiner win 6-3.
Volk/Frankesteiner win 6-4
Volk-Frankesteiner win 6-2
I'm gonna say Volk/Falkensteiner win 6-1.
Volk/Frankensteiner win 6-2.
I choose to change my Prediction to 6-2 in favor of Germany.
Just in case, I think Volk/Frankeisteiner will win 6-1.
Is there anyone who thinks the other two matches didn't end 6-0? If not, I'm hesitant to really open this for predictions since we'll all get the same number of points from it anyway.Also, if the score for US vs Tube match is ever reveal, I'm calling 7-5, 6-0, 6-0 on the 3 match.
), so I'll just bet on Dyrgias vs England, 6-4 (I'll see if I change by specifying Leon later)No, imo, it was an utter defeat for them.Is there anyone who thinks the other two matches didn't end 6-0? If not, I'm hesitant to really open this for predictions since we'll all get the same number of points from it anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, I'm picking these teams for my WC participants prediction:
Russia, Egypt, Italy, England, India, Spain, Australia
Russia, Egypt, England, Spain, Australia, Serbia, India
Russia, Egypt, India, Spain, Australia, England, Argentina
Hmm, I'll go with England, Italy, and Australia for now. Wondering if I should predict some Asian's country XD.
England, Serbia, Netherlands, Russia, Australia, Argentina, Spain.
China Russia Brazil England Australia Spain Argentina.
--- Double Post Merged, ---