Kat's Diary!

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
kattuuuuuu how are you ? did you decide about your uni ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
YUP, I've decided about uni and I sent the application form a few days ago :3
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
YUP, I've decided about uni and I sent the application form a few days ago :3
Congrats :x3 What do you want to study ?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Join mafia game Kiko :pout
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I will also pass, since she passes.
I was looking for an excuse to pass and I found it t hanks to Kat.
Thanks, Kat~<3!
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
English & Chinese :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


I'll pass ;)
Woww that is actually cool and you have to work really hard too. Chinese is one of the hardest language but I am sure you can handle it :verily
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Why Kiko?:Pout
Join, okay?:hug Okay.
n o ! :nah
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Woww that is actually cool and you have to work really hard too. Chinese is one of the hardest language but I am sure you can handle it :verily
Like if I am this motivated to study like I am now then there is no way I will make it haha XD
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Well, I'm not playing either :glomp
Like if I am this motivated to study like I am now then there is no way I will make it haha XD
You will. Once you start studying, you'll find your motivation :hug

But why you don't come here anymore?:pout
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Studying is for chums
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
omo toxic-nim
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'll call you Po
 
Top