Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
At least get my name right Holt!:cussing

And why the hell I'm being targeted without a reason? LOL
I know it's the first day, but damn!
It's just a random vote, hold your bra, girl.
At least it got you talking, against your usual self, which I suppose was the whole point of it.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
It's just a random vote, hold your bra, girl.
At least it got you talking, against your usual self, which I suppose was the whole point of it.
Hmph...FINE! :hmph
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyone can give hints on your roles? I am not a plain townie.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
vote kill rapunzel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
belle avatar is off for some reason...
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill zasc.
How about we shake it up a little then :heh

x 2 (digitaldude, Holt)
x1 (Xadyu)


Total votes 3/13

Time remaining ~7,25 hours
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Anyone can give hints on your roles? I am not a plain townie.
you start early by giving info, strange ...well im no plain townie myself
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Recap (Kaaaat where are you !!!! :pout)


1. @digitaldude / Anna -> Not a plain townie
2. @desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role
3. @gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie
4. @Holt / Belle
5. @Evil3ye / Cinderella -> not a plain townie
6. @Hll / Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. @Zasz / Rapunzel -> Nota plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, )
8. @Xadyu / Merida -> not a plain townie
9. @YumaKuga / Elsa
10. @Demonspeed / Ariel
11. @Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie
12. @Farfalla / Aurora
13. @Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I volunteer for not plain townie too!


I mean, aren't we all princesses? :derp

Sure !!!!

wanted to be a samurai princess !! Gnuty has the best one :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Fixed the recap for Merida-sama :teehee
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Sure !!!!

wanted to be a samurai princess !!
Instead you got the token minority. Representing the racial diversity.
And you started to list other princesses clues - not bothering revealing something yourself?
Now to share some information, I am not a plain peasant myself either.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
well digi started some shit with his Q ...lets see if all 13 will end up not plain townies :XD
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
I know it might be a great shock, but I too, am no plain townie. As I might add, it's a rather selfish role I got.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
I know it might be a great shock, but I too, am no plain townie. As I might add, it's a rather selfish role I got.
That excludes you being a whore? :derp

Although that doesn't make sense with you being who you are. :oh
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
That excludes you being a whore? :derp

Although that doesn't make sense with you being who you are. :oh
My hooker days are long gone (RIP Blow White). I prefer the reverse-harem lifestyle now.
BTW since the mirror is from my original story I hope it's clear to everyone that I'm the fairest.
(I just realized it would have been cool to use our real life pics edited/unveiled as disney princesses)
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.

Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*

Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
vote kill rapunzel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
belle avatar is off for some reason...
Shame on you, vote kill Holt
Ah, must be beauty and the beast then
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Votekill zasc.
How about we shake it up a little then :heh
Ok, so it seems the regular day time ends in what like 3 hours? Better vote now then, than being sorry tomorrow.

Don't have much on anyone obviously. Also considering that some didn't show up so far like at all, but that should be a topic of the next day.
I'd like to Vote Kill Merida, because gingers freak me out. *gives Ariel a look*

Also, I find Xadyu rather irritating to have around. There's some natural suspicion around him, that I can never shake off. So yeah, basically this vote is because I can't read him very well. He'll just end up distracting me from finding Mafia, even if he is a townie, so I won't miss him a lot.
Bye bitch.

x 2 (digitaldude, Holt)
x1 (Xadyu)
x1 (Evil3ye)


Total votes 4/13

Time remaining ~3 hours. It seems there is going to be a lot of penalty votes tomorrow.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'll probably go for Demon-kun, it's quite random as I have no clues but he's 90% chances to be mafia as usual :teehee
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
The actual fuck there are literally no clues this time, and the day is ending already?
Well, I don't want Zasz to go out, since it seems he has mostly been voted on impulse, and well...the other two people are, just...well lets flip a coin to decide which princess to give my vote to...Heads-Merida, Tails-Belle.
Wait a minute!!, I remember how annoying Merida was in OUAT...:-_-

Votekill Merida

Now two people have the same number of votes, this should make things interesting...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
About my role...well I too am not a regular townie.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah not much to go on...
i think i will vote erin chan for fooling me last game:XD

my clue is am not a regular townie either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top