Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nice! A mafia hostkill! :D
Now, I'm waiting for more people to come and say something about themselves. :)
 
Last edited:

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Mafia detective down woohoo, I fear it might be due to inactivity(which could explain gnut's death by hostkill) but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
gnut isnt dead ..just hit by a sickly
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
gnut isnt dead ..just hit by a sickly
Oh yeah you're right, I mixed things up.
There are not many things to go by so I'll just ask if you have a night/day role?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
We are 13 so there should be 3 Mafias. The inactive ones have been able to post today and Farfalla confirmed she'll be active today too. Even if two among them are Mafias they should have been able to kill someone. So they have most likely been blocked or the target has been protected.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nice, one down. So we should be looking for 2 others though I've been told that rule isn't strictly followed.
There are a number of reasons why no kill happened, could be a doctor or hider or prostitute. No real way to know. Pretty much zero leads. Only thing notable is demon voting for xadyu despite claiming he wanted to bye for me to get a tie
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
We are 13 so there should be 3 Mafias. The inactive ones have been able to post today and Farfalla confirmed she'll be active today too. Even if two among them are Mafias they should have been able to kill someone. So they have most likely been blocked or the target has been protected.
So we should be looking for 2 others though I've been told that rule isn't strictly followed.
There are a number of reasons why no kill happened, could be a doctor or hider or prostitute. No real way to know. Pretty much zero leads.
I agree. There mustn't necessarily be two left. As a host there are several option to build a game. Since there was a Detective among them, it is not far-fetched to assume the game started with only two, and maybe a Sleeper or a Traitor, since it's such a small game.

An other thing to consider is Unskilled Mafia. So it could have also started with 4 mafias, maybe two of them Unskilled - that's a way to balance it too. It could have gone both ways or non. For simplifications personally I am going to assume it started with three though for now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1. @digitaldude / Anna -> Not a plain townie
2. @desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role
3. @gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie
4. @Holt / Belle
5. @Evil3ye / Cinderella -> not a plain townie
6. @Hll / Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. @Zasz / Rapunzel -> Nota plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, )
8. @Xadyu / Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. @YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. @Demonspeed / Ariel
11. @Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie
12. @Farfalla / Aurora
13. @Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie
[/QUOTE]


Could it be I was the one protected as I'm the only one who claimed to be greenie ? :zomg
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
So tell us more about you, you're currently one of the top suspects :derp

If it's a doc protection, I'm probably 90% the one who has been targetted last night which would be one of the most plausible scenario considering everyone claims.:hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it's safe to assume that if there's a doc he/she will protect more likely someone based on the claims /or the game than randomly. if night action has been blocked by prostitute. According to the game you had the most weird move, it s also safe to assume a prostitute will either block you or Zasz.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
So tell us more about you, you're currently one of the top suspects :derp

If it's a doc protection, I'm probably 90% the one who has been targetted last night which would be one of the most plausible scenario considering everyone claims.:hmph
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
it's safe to assume that if there's a doc he/she will protect more likely someone based on the claims /or the game than randomly. if night action has been blocked by prostitute. According to the game you had the most weird move, it s also safe to assume a prostitute will either block you or Zasz.
Disregarding the fact that I am always one of your top suspects. I don't think your theory is correct, no one would say that he is Mafia so these claims are weak for the first day.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
According to the game you had the most weird move, it s also safe to assume a prostitute will either block you or Zasz.
Can you explain why Zasz? Your suspicion on Ariel, that red fishface, is (at least for me) plausible, but what do you have on Rapunzel?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
And why between those two?
At that point I thought that giving my vote to either Belle or Merida would make things interesting, but I was wrong...:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, it seems the game has gone in the favor of the townies, and I certainly did not expect to see YumaKuga as a Mafia, will gnut be returning?
Or is he out of the game?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
At that point I thought that giving my vote to either Belle or Merida would make things interesting, but I was wrong...:-_-
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Anyways, it seems the game has gone in the favor of the townies, and I certainly did not expect to see YumaKuga as a Mafia, will gnut be returning?
Or is he out of the game?
Greg can play but he can't vote.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hll

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yay, one Mafia down! Luckily Farfalla didn't get killed, as she was missing the whole day too, leaving not a single post as well. Well, lucky for her.
Oh so others can role play and I can't?? I'm the Sleeping Beauty!

But rather not start the trash talk party with you '-' someone died the day before like that.

OK now back to reading, a sec, peeps
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
1. @digitaldude / Anna -> Not a plain townie
2. @desin24 / Snow White -> Not a plain townie, rather a selfish role
3. @gnut / Mulan -> not a regular townie
4. @Holt / Belle
5. @Evil3ye / Cinderella -> not a plain townie
6. @Hll / Pocahontas -> not a plain townie
7. @Zasz / Rapunzel -> Nota plain townie, 1st time has this role (was doctor, bombx2, hider, sickly townie, insane det, noble, townie, mafia boss, )
8. @Xadyu / Merida -> not a plain townie Bulletproof
9. @YumaKuga / Elsa Mafia det
10. @Demonspeed / Ariel
11. @Mazino / Jasmine -> Not a plain townie
12. @Farfalla / Aurora
13. @Erinyes / Tiana -> greenie

Could it be I was the one protected as I'm the only one who claimed to be greenie ? :zomg[/QUOTE]

How come you were the only one? Others gave a "I'm not a simple townie" lead or wtv.
On a not so optimistic scenario, maybe they used a poisoner (do we have a snow white? It would be funny if a poisoner decides to go poetic). They had a detective, so that could indicate they all have roles.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
it's safe to assume that if there's a doc he/she will protect more likely someone based on the claims /or the game than randomly. if night action has been blocked by prostitute. According to the game you had the most weird move, it s also safe to assume a prostitute will either block you or Zasz.
That's a bunch of early and flimsy assumptions, daughter xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Can you explain why Zasz? Your suspicion on Ariel, that red fishface, is (at least for me) plausible, but what do you have on Rapunzel?
It did also call my attention the way that there was a tie-party after Zasz got 2 votes. Not that 2 votes are a lot but still, people came in with a tie desire after that
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Oh so others can role play and I can't?? I'm the Sleeping Beauty!

But rather not start the trash talk party with you '-' someone died the day before like that.

OK now back to reading, a sec, peeps
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Could it be I was the one protected as I'm the only one who claimed to be greenie ? :zomg
How come you were the only one? Others gave a "I'm not a simple townie" lead or wtv.
On a not so optimistic scenario, maybe they used a poisoner (do we have a snow white? It would be funny if a poisoner decides to go poetic). They had a detective, so that could indicate they all have roles.
--- Double Post Merged, ---


That's a bunch of early and flimsy assumptions, daughter xD[/QUOTE]

Hai Farfalla, I'm Snow White, altough I'd love the irony of getting poisoned (an apple a day keeps the doctor away cause you're dead d)
Therefor medical protection would be quite nice to be honest.

@Erinyes 90% may just be exaggeration but it's quite a high number without much to go by, why are you so sure?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
That's a bunch of early and flimsy assumptions, daughter xD
How do you have a black child?
And , don't you want to put anything on her list as well? Due to your absense we missed a hint from you from day 1, so you're overdue and better make it up. Also, do I see red shade in your hear? Are you on team ginger too???

It did also call my attention the way that there was a tie-party after Zasz got 2 votes. Not that 2 votes are a lot but still, people came in with a tie desire after that
Not 'people'. It was just one princess. And an other one said the same, however voted on someone else, which I find odd too, as there were not so many posts and votes before to actually get confused.

An other thing that I find worth mentioning during this whole boring day 1 is the lack of interest from a lot of princesses. Some went so far to not vote. Some weren't even aware who is in the game (Come on, Belle).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top