Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can't. But it's a passive role and I haven't had it before
I get what you mean, I did the same, but when I did we were at a point in which mot many people had revealed their roles...
well....i dont want to lose a doc so my vote will probably fall on either desin/hill/holt.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Who did demon use his ability on? Also what did desin give as hints or role claim?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Who did demon use his ability on? Also what did desin give as hints or role claim?
Farfalla put a list in the previous page.
He says he used his role to protect me (Doctor).
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Who did demon use his ability on? Also what did desin give as hints or role claim?
demon was another invited by zasz:lmao
lala this past night....:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Farfalla put a list in the previous page.
He says he used his role to protect me (Doctor).
HE???.........:lmao
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
gnut, I was talking about Demon.:facepalm
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Farfalla put a list in the previous page.
He says he used his role to protect me (Doctor).
I meant second night.

@gnut
Oh zasz invited him? Well he would've still picked someone.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Well, that's all from me for today guys.
Gotta go to bed soon, also because the past night was a blast. :celebrate:delerium:onoz
I'll just leave my vote here.

Votekill Holt

I want you to reveal your role or I'll keep on voting you.:wooo
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do your actions have to do with me?^^' It's not like we're associates at a hospital, you're doing your own practice u.u

Sry for asking things again, but Greg and Erin, did you guys explain why you picked your targets?

I think we need a targets list at this point...
Since you claimed Doctor too I wanted to see if we had chosen the same target. Zasz said he invited you so I must be insane. I targeted Mazino the previous night to check my sanity.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
desin said his role was selfish and he had a night role.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, that's all from me for today guys.
Gotta go to bed soon, also because the past night was a blast. :celebrate:delerium:onoz
agreed....gonna go start my dinner.....will have some time tomorrow after work if i dont get a chance to get online later/or at work(:bedtime)
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Oh I missed Demon's post about his target as well, FML
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, saw it late. But, Demon, why you wanted to test your sanity on Mazi? Wasn't him pretty much the safest pick as a townie? I'd understand if you were a detective, like Erin did. But being a doctor, I thought you'd try to save someone important or aim for a 'disposable' one, not risking to kill important roles or pretty much confirmed townies.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Oh I missed Demon's post about his target as well, FML
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, no, saw it late. But, Demon, why you wanted to test your sanity on Mazi? Wasn't him pretty much the safest pick as a townie? I'd understand if you were a detective, like Erin did. But being a doctor, I thought you'd try to save someone important or aim for a 'disposable' one, not risking to kill important roles or pretty much confirmed townies.
Who would you consider disposable? DD's role is more important IMO and Greg claimed Det, of all the claims Sickly was the least useful in my eyes. The others had claimed nothing, it was too risky.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Tbh, Holt, Desin and Hll, since we dunno wtf they are. And at that point, Erin as well, for the same reason. Dunno. In the end, you could be the one responsable for Mazi's death, which is weird... cause that means that for a second time we didn't have a mafia kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So, long story short: when DD blocked you, no on died and mafia performed no kill @.@
When DD didn't block you, you target died and mafia still didn't perform a kill? @.@
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I must be the one who killed him. With all these claims I don't see why they'd prefer to kill a Sickly, if I were them I would have killed Zasz. Did you plan to use your role btw? On who?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I used it on you. In a super lucky scenario, they got fucked on N1 somehow and tonight I either protected you or the one Zasz deviated my action to.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hah? So demon used his ability on Maz? I seriously think that's BS. And he just had the perfect excuse, even saying that no one would've targeted the sickly. Why not go for someone suspicious? I believe you literally asked Erin that same question. Maz was obviously confirmed and you decided to make him a scapegoat. You could've targeted a more suspicious person, and maybe even lucked out with a Mafia kill. It's not like you need an innocent person to test your sanity and it's pretty much Mafia 101 to leave suspects alive to be lynched. In other words, Maz had a greater chance of getting targeted and dying than those highly suspected who Mafia would typically leave. So you basically had a clean shot at any high suspect but decided to gamble on a confirmed townie? And even if you didn't want to go after a suspect, why not try one who hasn't said much (could've even been me)? What was the point in targeting Maz? I find that really hard to believe tbh. Going for zasz wasn't really an option though. Yes he's dangerous to Mafia but odds are he'd be protected. If I could vote, I would've voted you demon. Or maybe Erin.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like, I don't rly care about his reasoning for going for Mazi 'cause that's debatable (altho I agree with you, maybe he was afraid that Zasz or someone that could be hiding the spy role would see that he targeted the person that died). It's just that I don't rly buy the fact that we're "super lucky" with those mafia night kills. If Demon acted on Mazi, he had to be the one to kill him (if mafia went for him as well and Demon hadn't killed him, Mazi would be alive/protected). That leaves us with the question... why couldn't the mafia kill again... I'm just having a hard time to believe we're that lucky, lol. So yeah, since this sounds far fetched and for the sake of getting this currently dead day going: votekill Demon.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hah? So demon used his ability on Maz? I seriously think that's BS. And he just had the perfect excuse, even saying that no one would've targeted the sickly. Why not go for someone suspicious? I believe you literally asked Erin that same question. Maz was obviously confirmed and you decided to make him a scapegoat. You could've targeted a more suspicious person, and maybe even lucked out with a Mafia kill. It's not like you need an innocent person to test your sanity and it's pretty much Mafia 101 to leave suspects alive to be lynched. In other words, Maz had a greater chance of getting targeted and dying than those highly suspected who Mafia would typically leave. So you basically had a clean shot at any high suspect but decided to gamble on a confirmed townie? And even if you didn't want to go after a suspect, why not try one who hasn't said much (could've even been me)? What was the point in targeting Maz? I find that really hard to believe tbh. Going for zasz wasn't really an option though. Yes he's dangerous to Mafia but odds are he'd be protected. If I could vote, I would've voted you demon. Or maybe Erin.
And that's why I did this. There are two Doc claims, I didn't want to take the risk to kill a more useful townie. You say Zasz was going to be protected but Lala said she used her role on me so, Greg(Detective), DD(Prostitute) and Zasz(Bartender) were without protection. The list of suspects is big(HII, you, Erin, desin) one of those who revealed their roles could have been been killed.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
"Usual mafia-luck " demon jokes aside, to me it's quite obvious demon waited to know all others night actions to avoid conflicting info, that how it looks, at least, may be wrong though ofc. If he's really doc he's prolly unsane which means Mafia failed to perfom its killing, if he's the one who killed Maz.
But another possibility is that mafia tried to target someone else but action has been redirected on Mazino, because of barkeeper.
Among the invited Desin & holt are the most suspiscious. But I'm afraid Holt has a role like freeman or something which is plausible too.

Don't know for now anything about HII. My top sucpects list is Demon, Holt, Desin, HII I really don't know who to vote for because if demon happened to be a real doc, or if holt happened to have a certain role it would be wrong even if I don't trust neither of them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
For now, I won't take any risk and I Votekill desin, but will prolly change depending on further revelations (please Desin tell us more about you).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top