Games Mafia Game 48 - Disney Princesses: Fairest of them All - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
The previous night had no kill. If he took advantage of that to make a claim as prostitute, it'd really solidly his claim.
Not rly. If you see something that could be the result of a prostitute, you just don't claim it as your own doing before you know other won't call you out on it. Again, he was the first one to reveal a role, why would he do that 'to solidify his claim' if that could easily backfire, 'cause the real author could come out?
Demons 'killing' on N1 could have failed for multiple reasons if he's telling the truth: he got blocked by Zasz, he failed his 50% chance, he got blocked by DD. If DD was free to act on N1 and Zasz blocked Demon, then what you believe to be the reason why mafia failed to kill?
But yeah, I dunno why he went for Hll on N2, although I can see why he comes and goes with the ones he suspects the most, cause I'm doing the same xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This will be the last time I post to defend myself. I am a Doctor, the ones I trust of far are Lala, DD and Zasz, it leaves three other players. And I am sure Greg is Mafia, if he isn't the last one, the next phase would be very troublesome. I won't speak again if you want to kill me but I have a killing role, if I survive this phase, am not blocked nor invited. I might be able to kill a Mafia during the night phase.
As long as, being a townie, you at least keep posting to try to narrow down who could be mafia^^' Greg has yet to post.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Not rly. If you see something that could be the result of a prostitute, you just don't claim it as your own doing before you know other won't call you out on it. Again, he was the first one to reveal a role, why would he do that 'to solidify his claim' if that could easily backfire, 'cause the real author could come out?
Demons 'killing' on N1 could have failed for multiple reasons if he's telling the truth: he got blocked by Zasz, he failed his 50% chance, he got blocked by DD. If DD was free to act on N1 and Zasz blocked Demon, then what you believe to be the reason why mafia failed to kill?
But yeah, I dunno why he went for Hll on N2, although I can see why he comes and goes with the ones he suspects the most, cause I'm doing the same xD
Well evil practically did same with his barkeeper claim and got called out by the real barkeeper. Could've been a gamble. Well maybe DD was picked for the kill instead and got blocked when he was invited by Zasz. DD wasn't free on Night 1 because he was one of those invited. Even if Demon was actually the insane doc, wouldn't that mean the Mafia was blocked? So if demon was blocked, why wasn't there any kill?

Exactly. Not really seeing why he went for Hill over demon. I mean, he did suspect demon apparently. Then he returned to demon N3 but then DD himself would be free and thus could've killed. Both of them might be the last two tbh.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well evil practically did same with his barkeeper claim and got called out by the real barkeeper. Could've been a gamble. Well maybe DD was picked for the kill instead and got blocked when he was invited by Zasz. DD wasn't free on Night 1 because he was one of those invited. Even if Demon was actually the insane doc, wouldn't that mean the Mafia was blocked? So if demon was blocked, why wasn't there any kill?

Exactly. Not really seeing why he went for Hill over demon. I mean, he did suspect demon apparently. Then he returned to demon N3 but then DD himself would be free and thus could've killed. Both of them might be the last two tbh.
Because one of the Mafia had been invited by Zasz?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
So, at the end of the day, what will it be?
I don't intend to change my vote BTW.


I don't have that role at all I am just a regular townie and as far as things go with my role feeling out of place,that is something you need to take up with the Host.
And why can't I be trusted,lol it is not like I did voted for you or anyone else for that matter,hell I took a penalty just because I was not sure who was the mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And come to think of it what proof do we have of you actually being a hoe?
The first time you said you used your power,it didn't seem to have any effect and now you claim to use it on me yet I think it had the opposite of the intended effect since someone was still killed and frankly the mafia still being able to kill someone proves that I am a townie
But it also makes you seem more and more like s mafia,the lack of success with your actions,the driving away of attention from them towards me to avert suspicion,is definitely making you a suspect in my eyes.
What Lala said summarizes all of my thoughts...
Hence the "confused" I used in one of my previous posts...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Wtf... you both just killed Erin in the last minutes without adding much to it XD~
3 reason i voted her....even though i was wrong.
1)i'm a det.
2)her not investigating demon.
3)the late reveal by desin...that only supported my 1st to points.

btw....got innocent on you...


@Holt....i never change my vote....i had never voted to begin with at that point.

now i'm going to go read
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Demon, I know that. It was a rhetorical question. It's apparent that one of the Mafia is with those invited. That was me, Hill, you, DD and Greg. Unfortunately, that's pretty much all the suspects. The thing that mostly strikes out for me is that firstly, DD has been unmanned except for night 1 when there were no kills. Secondly, DD has blocked Hill before without there being a kill, also, you've killed when you weren't blocked. Debatable if that was as an insane or Mafia. There's no way to tell. I've forgotten if gnut was blocked or invited after night 1. Worse still, getting invited doesn't make it a certainty that the action was blocked.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@gnut
You checked Farf? What? Why? You should've checked someone like hill. If you already got innocent on Maz and demon, why go for Farf who's is one of the more trusted ones right now?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What? Lala? Seriously?

Vote Kill gnut
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
You guys are giving me a bloody headache. Anyway, I definitely don't feel comfortable with demon or gnut at night. The former can kill, a wrong kill would be disastrous. If gnut is a detective, I'm not impressed with his choices. Can't see any logical reason for checking Farf
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I blocked hll in night two but kill still happened...maybe its gnut.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
omg....i said yesterday i would be checking the other doc claim.

what interest me tho....something i brought up yesterday about me and maz,the fact we always play off each other.
why is it that DD or lala haven't brought up the fact that evil was escort....and probably used his action on one of them?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
The following is a list of all the people that I invited so far:
Holt, HII, Demonspeed, digitaldude, gnut, Farfalla, desin, Erin, Mazino.
Just to be clear.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The following is a list of all the people that I invited so far:
Holt, HII, Demonspeed, digitaldude, gnut, Farfalla, desin, Erin, Mazino.
Just to be clear.
Who did you invite day 1?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
also....not to sway anyone....but if 3dets are ridiculous.
what about a barkeep who blocks/redirects....and a prostitute?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
plus bulletproof:nah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
also....not to sway anyone....but if 3dets are ridiculous.
what about a barkeep who blocks/redirects....and a prostitute?
Prostitute has been in nearly every single game. And zasz is probably the most confirmed townie right now.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Prostitute has been in nearly every single game. And zasz is probably the most confirmed townie right now.
why you haven't brought up the fact evil could have escorted you...?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
why you haven't brought up the fact evil could have escorted you...?
That's possible. but night 1 no kill happened, it was either my block, zasz or doctor saved someone.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's possible. but night 1 no kill happened, it was either my block, zasz or doctor saved someone.
plus the fact you aren't considering that the barkeep is more a hinderance to the town than helpful....if they are inviting critical roles.
docs/det/hoe/etc can be blocked/redirected....i been saying this since day2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this isn't the only thing bothering me....holt trying to draw attention to DD away from HII.
the guy that won't reveal his role....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top