Some fun things from the World Trigger Databook
Q.282
How much does Ashihara sensei sleep on average every day? Do you sleep on a bed or on the floor with bed covers?
A: Before I slept only 3 to 4 hours a day, and before handing my manuscript in I pull all nighters, only sleeping for 8 hours after handing the manuscript in, that sort of cycle. After my neck started having problems my cycle turned into sleeping 6 hours a day. Also might still pull all nighters before handing in my manuscript according to the situation. I sleep on the floor with bed covers.
Q.290
Which chapters does sensei most like and spend the most time on?
A: There are two chapters, chapter 79 and chapter 85. Chapter 79 was the climax of the large scale invasion, and I had already planned out what I was going to draw, however in the end the story took off in a complete different direction from what I had planned, but it still progressed naturally, for which I am grateful for. Chapter 85 was during the time when I couldn't move my body at all due to my neck problems, and I had designed that chapter to be the last chapter of this series, so it stirs up some deep emotions within me when I go back to read it.
I wonder on what medicine is Ashihara now?