Eh....Masaka?

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Oh you are an April bby?
People kept wishing me Happy b-day the other day, cuz of a skype fuck up lol.
Mines in a few days, so belated happy bday to you, senorita Lola~<3.
Yep I am. Mine is the 5th and thanks.

Well I'm wishing you a happy birthday in advance. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yep I am. Mine is the 5th.
Well I'm wishing you a happy birthday in advance. :)
Thanks~~~~<3<3!
Soooo, im curious (for real) what did the lady do... if anything to celebrate?
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Thanks~~~~<3<3!
Soooo, im curious (for real) what did the lady do... if anything to celebrate?
Oh I don't like doing much on my bday, I like to chill and not get too worked up about going out to celebrate and stuff like that.
But usually I celebrate with my close family, have a dinner and the usual birthday cake. I also got a rather nice gift, that's all. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh I don't like doing much on my bday, I like to chill and not get too worked up about going out to celebrate and stuff like that.
But usually I celebrate with my close family, have a dinner and the usual birthday cake. I also got a rather nice gift, that's all. :)
Thought you would say the first part, that's why I said' if anything'. I've become that way as well though over the years not celebrating and stuff like that.
This year will be different though because my woman is good to me. The second part - is love, cool and glad to hear you got a nice gift as well.

Gotta take a shower now, after a long day of work ~
Hope you have a awesome rest of the night and once again Happy B day~~<3!
:confetti
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Thought you would say the first part, that's why I said' if anything'. I've become that way as well though over the years not celebrating and stuff like that.
This year will be different though because my woman is good to me. The second part - is love, cool and glad to hear you got a nice gift as well.
It's not just that, birthdays aren't a big deal here. So people rarely celebrate them but in my family we do.

Oh that's nice to hear, that your woman is being good to you.^^I wish I could meet her, she must be really awesome.

Love is such a great feeling isn't it? I wouldn't know since I've never been in love
But this song is rather nice

:blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It's not just that, birthdays aren't a big deal here. So people rarely celebrate them but in my family we do.

Oh that's nice to hear, that your woman is being good to you.^^I wish I could meet her, she must be really awesome.

Love is such a great feeling isn't it? I wouldn't know since I've never been in love
But this song is rather nice

:blush
Hey, when did your fabulous pink get a retrograde? (Just noticed :faint)
She is awesome, yes, you can say that for sure. As for meeting her... hmmmm you can meet her one day, I guess.... (hopefully when we can buy plane tickets to your country :XD)
its a nice passionate song, for sure.

The being in love part - hmmm I'd say keep searching until you find the right one for you, lola.
There are only 3,477,829,638 males, in the population as of (2014).
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Hey, when did your fabulous pink get a retrograde? (Just noticed :faint)
She is awesome, yes, you can say that for sure. As for meeting her... hmmmm you can meet her one day, I guess.... (hopefully when we can buy plane tickets to your country :XD)
its a nice passionate song, for sure.

The being in love part - hmmm I'd say keep searching until you find the right one for you, lola.
There are only 3,477,829,638 males, in the population as of (2014).
Oh it's a long story, one that I'm not remotely interested in talking about, since it would only foul my mood.
Well I said that because if she's able to get your affection then she must be rather awesome :XD

Oh but I'm not in a hurry lol, and I'm not really searching either now that I think about it.:hmm
I'll let life surprise me. :p
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh it's a long story, one that I'm not remotely interested in talking about, since it would only foul my mood.
Well I said that because if she's able to get your affection then she must be rather awesome :XD

Oh but I'm not in a hurry lol, and I'm not really searching either now that I think about it.:hmm
I'll let life surprise me. :p
I like the sound of that tbh - it should be like that.
Expect it when or where you least expect it from lol.
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
I like the sound of that tbh - it should be like that.
Expect it when or where you least expect it from lol.
Yep, no need to get too worked up on that. Plus it's not my top priority right now, I have other things on my mind.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Happy birthday lola-sama. Why am I doing this in Charlie's perverted thread :confused
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This year will be different though because my woman is good to me. The second part - is love, cool and glad to hear you got a nice gift as well.
Don't you mean"my women are good to me"? Don't try to hide your true nature, uncle playboy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I have other things on my mind.
What do you have in you perverted mind? You really aren't planning something nasty with Charles and Gary, are you?
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
Happy birthday lola-sama. Why am I doing this in Charlie's perverted thread :confused
Thanks sweetie. Dunno you tell me.:XD
Don't you mean"my women are good to me"? Don't try to hide your true nature, uncle playboy.
True. He is a playboy.:nod
What do you have in you perverted mind? You really aren't planning something nasty with Charles and Gary, are you?
Nothing of the sort. I'm looking for a job, is all. That's my top priority right now.:)

Happy bday lola-dono xD
Thank you, gnut-dono.:fan
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Happy birthday lola-sama. Why am I doing this in Charlie's perverted thread :confused
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You again, mistaken me for some ******.... when in fact... I am one who is inclined to achieve the most pure mh member award this year. :XD

Don't you mean"my women are good to me"? Don't try to hide your true nature, uncle playboy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What do you have in you perverted mind? You really aren't planning something nasty with Charles and Gary, are you?
U
N
C
L
E
?
?
?

Thats one of the worst words ever invented in the history of men. :notlikethis.
And there are no women, save one. She is my love, my life and at some-point my wife. :wtf
 

Notice me Escanor senpai

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
12,424
Reaction score
4,560
Gender
Female
Country
Morocco
You again, mistaken me for some ******.... when in fact... I am one who is inclined to achieve the most pure mh member award this year. :XD
I have a hard time picturing that. :lmao

You must be doing tons of dirty stuff with your "woman". Unless...
And there are no women, save one. She is my love, my life and at some-point my wife. :wtf
:oooh So it's that serious?

Charlie is getting married. :zomg
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
charlie be lying:gnut

never trust a philly fuka:heh
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
charlie is a felonious liar:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ofc i do.....charlie has what you call...chance encounters:lmao


indecent proposals....:kukuku
 
Top