Ask if something is confusing you, although it's a rather simple system.I am kinda busy right now, I preferred to read everything at home to understand the rules perfectly. I can use my move if you want but there's no risk?
Ask if something is confusing you, although it's a rather simple system.I am kinda busy right now, I preferred to read everything at home to understand the rules perfectly. I can use my move if you want but there's no risk?
I can't hit with 10% shots.No it shouldn't lol
Erin did. I'd say statistically it's much better to have 4 attempts of 10% than 1 attempt of 40%. For other interesting statistics: During the first battle round, 1 of each pokemon type managed to hit and get a badge. So it seems balanced at first, although not everyone used all their PP yet.I can't hit with 10% shots.
No we take them and release their pokemon.@Farfalla: If and when a group reaches the elite 4 event, how do they decide who to kill? Who has the final say in it? The person who got the 8th badge?
Oh and who are the victims of lynching, the trainers or their pokemon?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---
Whoops almost forgot to answer this part. I'm a townie again of course, guess I'll never get to experience the mafia side of things.What about you?
To be fair, my strategy last time would have been decent if not for a certain other member on my teamOh so you're not a "useless" role like last time?Alright, this time your answer feels much better than last time. Although maybe you just stepped it up? For now I'll trust you.
Consider that spreading your hits doesn't do anything for you. Even if you land all your hits, one vote/player hit is nigh inconsequential. One the other hand, landing all attacks on one person...~I can't hit with 10% shots.
Trainer and pokemon are the same, I'd say@Farfalla: If and when a group reaches the elite 4 event, how do they decide who to kill? Who has the final say in it? The person who got the 8th badge?
Oh and who are the victims of lynching, the trainers or their pokemon?
Then your issue with the hit rates won't matter either wayYou are assuming this thing isn't completely rigged by hardy. HAHAHA

In that case, thank you based hardyYou are assuming this thing isn't completely rigged by hardy. HAHAHA

Aye, uh the memories are coming back..To be fair, my strategy last time would have been decent if not for a certain other member on my team

It's the same as it would be for a mafia team: you guys get to talk at night to decide on a target. If you guys fail to come to a decision for a target, you just miss the chance^^'@Farfalla: If and when a group reaches the elite 4 event, how do they decide who to kill? Who has the final say in it? The person who got the 8th badge?
Oh and who are the victims of lynching, the trainers or their pokemon?
Explain me everything then, partner.Ask if something is confusing you, although it's a rather simple system.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty much accurate. Although consider, you only have the chance of not hitting your target. In the other 33%, you hit between 1-4 times. With my Absol i have 36% chance to hit 1-2 times, and the fully evolved pokemon have a 40% chance to hit, but can only hit once at best. Looking at it this way, the lower one seems the best since the difference in percentages aren't that big, but the difference between hitting once and two times is rather large.I did the math here, since there has been a lot of speculation on this. It's been a while since my probability math classes, so correct me if I'm wrong:
Basic Pokemon: Chance to not hit at all with all 4 attempts = 0.9*0,9*0,9*0,9 = ~0,66 This means that the chanche to hit even once is 1-0,66=0,33, so chance to succesfully hit even once is 33%
Non-evo: 0,8*0,8=0,64, 1-0,64=0,36, so 36%
Full-evo: 40%
So full-evo is the best probability-wise. But they are rather close by each other. And basics have the chance to get multiple extra votes. So with a bit more risk comes a chance of bit more power. With less risk comes a bit more steady results, but not as much power. So I'd say it's matter or preference in style. I personally take that one 40% shot over that 33%
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Is it because of the previous game?well since im out tonight i ll tell sth about me ...night role had it before
also id like to attack with bubbles
target 2x Absol
target 2x Totodile
Also to not get a penalty... Votekill Salamence/Demonspeed--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
yeah im sry about that, wasnt supposed to busy today, but it happened so its the only possibility for me but thx for the info i ll askI think the hosts never said that we can "pre-set" our attempts during the 2x1 hour of the event, so it's best you ask Farfs or Hardy if that's a possibility. I remember with the Harry Potter game you had to be present to fight in those duels.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
nah man,its just a random vote.. im not rlly resentful ...what happened in the previous game you lynched me ?Is it because of the previous game?
Yeah, I know that. As I wrote, it's matter of preference. Bit more stability over bit more power. My few point is, that even if odds are what I counted them to be, essentially it's still always one 10% flip at a time, which is a very low probability. While 40% just once is pretty solid.Pretty much accurate. Although consider, you only have the chance of not hitting your target. In the other 33%, you hit between 1-4 times. With my Absol i have 36% chance to hit 1-2 times, and the fully evolved pokemon have a 40% chance to hit, but can only hit once at best. Looking at it this way, the lower one seems the best since the difference in percentages aren't that big, but the difference between hitting once and two times is rather large.
.