Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
woo-hoo....take that you stinking drooling reptilian.....meowth
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon you did it :wtf

Also what the hell, these hit chances are insane. Guess our calculations are useless here Ust..
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
demon....demon....demon...
why you so quite this game?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
They do spam, but they are not doing those self-contradictions and jokes are eay to pick out. Almo imho, not liking someones play style or thinking they play in manner that harmful is completly legit reason of voting someone., especially early on. I mean, you were coming at me because of my playstyle this time too.

Sorry if I were too harsh on my words.

Honestly, no I'm back at the point were I'm suspicous of everyone why writes anything. Or doesn't write.
I think I have to explain my jokes.
First I said "Wtf happened" because I saw lots of gifts, photos and dueling was kinda confusing and then I answered magi's post "everything :arf"
Second one doesn't even need any explanation "nothing personal, I hate him :derp"
I mean it is obviously a joke,it has nothing to do with game playing or revealing a role and since it is first day, like everyone, I won't give any hints so what kind of contributions do you want?
It doesn't make sense, during my last game I was mafia so naturally my style was different. I wasn't coming at you because of your play style but because of your words like "annoying" , i have no problem with the way you play.
Anyway i think this took enough time, i understand your point. And I hope you understand me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Demon you did it :wtf

Also what the hell, these hit chances are insane. Guess our calculations are useless here Ust..
hardy just let you know it's a coin flip xD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Demon you did it :wtf

Also what the hell, these hit chances are insane. Guess our calculations are useless here Ust..
It's like wathing the Pokemon anime. Just forget what you learned from the games, and just roll with it.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Demon you did it :wtf

Also what the hell, these hit chances are insane. Guess our calculations are useless here Ust..
It's not luck man, I am a good trainer :hip.

demon....demon....demon...
why you so quite this game?
It's fun, for now at least. And not as risky as the duels in the HP game.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's enough for today folks, no more battles until tomorrow!

lol let's see if I can get another hit. Another bite on squirtle!
*Totodile used Bite*

But it missed!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's not luck man, I am a good trainer :hip.
Ye but I though you were gonna miss the event. 2 badges, sweet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So every team got 2 badges now I guess. Things being awfully balanced so far, every team even has 1 largely afk person. Some future sight had to be used when making the teams.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
guess....i'm the 1st lynch
come one come all....lock your votes
i'm going to shower and cook some dinner....be back in about an hour
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Gym Leaders are, once again, impressed with the trainers.


"Misty, the world-famous beauty is here! You really are good... I'll admit that you are all skilled... Here you go. It's the CascadeBadge for the three groups."


Hey, you little tyke! I have to hand it to you. It takes guts to challenge someone like that! You're the real deal, kid! Take the ThunderBadge for the Johto Group, Lovemagi!

BADGE COUNT





 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Two badges is sweet indeed! :verily
Just to be clear, who won what?
There were lots of attacks flying here and there that I didn't see who connected the attacks and who didn't. XD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
guess....i'm the 1st lynch
come one come all....lock your votes
i'm going to shower and cook some dinner....be back in about an hour
Cmon man, no need to be giving it up especially if you got a useful role.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top