go1 argument plus I trust my gut. I don't have a role that helps me investigate so that's all I could go on right now.

thisFor now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.Last night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.
And there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)
dont tell me its freeman!honestly its no secret what my role is....but i will let yous test your theories...
meowth meowth
It was day 1. We had nothing to go on, so I meme voted you. So did Gry btw, you can read backFor now Votekill Panda
It is not because of a joke or anything.Last day he tried to kill me,perhaps it is just a joke but it felt like it was more than that.
Because Erin is my kanto poule, and in Gnuts, I wanted him to vote for Goi who also had a lot of votes on him. It would be a tie in that case iircLast night he tried to save erin,firstly asked her to change her vote to me and then asked gnut to vote for me instead of erin.I might be wrong perhaps he is trying to save his team member or just joking around but still that looks suspicous imo.
Haven't really been paying much attention to themAnd there are holt and tata,they are not posting much and it is bad.(Don't misunderstand me,I know that tata-chan is troubled with internet and holt has to study so I am not blaming them for not posting much but if they are mafia then it is really hard for us to understand it)
gawd no....i would be afk if it wasdont tell me its freeman!

But yesterday when people speculated that role, you denied... :/honestly its no secret what my role is....but i will let yous test your theories...
meowth meowth
hey....we always have respect between each other in the game.....i ask you this,you wanna chance it with me?But yesterday when people speculated that role, you denied... :/


meh....meowth> gnut hasnt responded to allegations yet
We get it man you are bomb.hey....we always have respect between each other in the game.....i ask you this,you wanna chance it with me?![]()
We get it man you are bomb.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
can i go eat and shower now....We get it man you are bomb.


what other use is it for me but to die....come on holtieUh, is that enough reason to not care about dying?

Yes. Actually, if I was bomb, I would try get myself killedUh, is that enough reason to not care about dying?
