Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You get awfully lot more engaged and aggressive, when I called you suspicous.
Barking? Than you are litarelly not paying attention at all, but that is expected from you, tbh. I mean, you are actually the one that barks to like everyone. Whenever someone does not give a hint 'the person is supicious' whenever someone defends himself 'he is supicious' whenever someone gives etc. etc. Please Ust, go read your posts once. perfect example is the Panda situation because he clearly said that to you as well, but I guess you are to ignorant to see that. XD



Counter attacking? Where you not so against that, first? I like how you can change your mind every DAY phase rofl. And because I am not suggestin a single possible mafia right now does NOT mean I am NOT contributing. Whenever I feel sure about a certain person that might be mafia than I would point that out, that is what I did also about my thought with Gnut and Zasz, Mazino, Tata on the early Day phase (yesterday) that I found them acting strange. But than again, you are not paying attention, so I do not mind, but do not say I did not contribute because of your not paying attention to my posts. That is your own mistake, not mine.
Yes, I've played aggressively this game. However, what Panda said is not rue and I replied that too. Like now, I'm am questioning you for getting aggressive after being mentioned in the discussion. You are not defending, you are aggroing. Defending is not suspicious. That's why I beleieved gnut too first.You are also not being very friendly now. And yes, not giving hints when everyone else is is suspicous.

I might not remember all you wrote yesterday, but clearly you do not remember all of mine, so if someone here is hypochrite, it's at the moment you.

Honestly, you are flipping here, because somebody called you suspicious? This is the mafia game. Everyone is suspicious.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Changing my vote. Votekill g01 this is about the only other suspect I have for now. As for why I'm changing from Greg, it's because of mazino's reveal. I'm a detective. I checked Greg on the first night and got guilty and that's why I went after him next day, but Gry had already been revealed as detective and I wasn't sure imy sanity, that's why though I pushed him and would've voted him, I didn't completely run through. Last night, I checked maz in hopes of confirming my sanity. Also got guilty on him. Of course, Panda got revealed as Detective as well and may have checked Greg and gotten guilty also. Anyway, my results either mean I'm paranoid or insane, both of which cannot exactly confirm greg right now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Changing my vote. Votekill g01 this is about the only other suspect I have for now. As for why I'm changing from Greg, it's because of mazino's reveal. I'm a detective. I checked Greg on the first night and got guilty and that's why I went after him next day, but Gry had already been revealed as detective and I wasn't sure imy sanity, that's why though I pushed him and would've voted him, I didn't completely run through. Last night, I checked maz in hopes of confirming my sanity. Also got guilty on him. Of course, Panda got revealed as Detective as well and may have checked Greg and gotten guilty also. Anyway, my results either mean I'm paranoid or insane, both of which cannot exactly confirm greg.
Detective? If i remember correctly we already have 2 dead detectives and you are third one?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Doctor or prostitute must have prevented kill.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also did a sickly townie show up in night two?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Vote kill gnut.

Putting my vote on gnut for now, he is my biggest suspect.
Happy birthday Maz!


VOTEKILL GNUT

He is the savest bet right? While Panda refused to exactly tell his results, gnut was his main suspect. Also the Erin protection is still solid idea. Panda could have been insane det, but this is most ideal route right? If you have better ideas, please share.

Also, if we do have a bomb diffuser. I'd asume he/she targeted gnut last night. Atleast if he/she payed attention, I would have done so.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, good job prostitutes or doctors.
Meh, guess I'll vote for gnut too.

Claiming bomb is always one of the fastest way to not be targeted by others, or at least to create a cover.

Votekill gnut

That random Sickly Townie though. :XD
P.S: Happy birthday Maz. :celebrate:tata3
Okey, votekill Gnut

Happy bday Maz :yay
Votekill gnut . Actually the only choice anyway. Panda may have been hinting that he checked him, though tbf, we're not sure of his sanity

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw, I think we're in a bad spot in general. We have pretty much 0 else to go on. How about more poking? What's the current hint list
Lol, why not you? :-_-



It's a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I lost the beattle again. x.x
Idk how much time I have to vote and I'm not going to risk myself in the last vote on gnut, so I'll have to vote again in someone I think is a safe vote. x.x
We do need to investigate it better because there are other mafia people among us and we only suspect about gnut.
Votekill Ustegius.
Well since Mazino wants to infect me, here you go buddy. Votekill Mazino.

Cannot wait to be sick! ^_^
Seriously Mafia, can you guys not kill me already? You have a huge opportunity if you kill me in night phase!
Changing my vote. Votekill g01 this is about the only other suspect I have for now. As for why I'm changing from Greg, it's because of mazino's reveal. I'm a detective. I checked Greg on the first night and got guilty and that's why I went after him next day, but Gry had already been revealed as detective and I wasn't sure imy sanity, that's why though I pushed him and would've voted him, I didn't completely run through. Last night, I checked maz in hopes of confirming my sanity. Also got guilty on him. Of course, Panda got revealed as Detective as well and may have checked Greg and gotten guilty also. Anyway, my results either mean I'm paranoid or insane, both of which cannot exactly confirm greg right now.

7 out of 9 votes

7x (Torchic & digitaldude; Dragonite & Ustegius; Flygon & Zasz; Cyndaquil & g01; Salamence's Dragon Tail; Cyndaquil's Ember, Flygon's Earthquake)

1x (Krabby's Penalty)

1x (Tyranitar & Holt)

1x (Mudkip & Tatasugoi)

1x (Totodile & Lovemagi)

Can't vote nor battle.

END OF DAY 3

​
gnut saw himself in a bad spot. After what happened to the little Bulbasaur, people were left with a sour taste in their mouths. He knew he had a final way to try to contribute to the pokémon community, though. The item he got from the professors: a Rocky Helmet. With it, he could try to deal some damage to whoever attacked him, hopefully, a Rocket League pokémon, and bring it down with his Meowth. But, for some reason, when he got hit by Flygon's Earthquake, he noticed it took no damage. He couldn't find his item with him anymore...


(Bomb)


START OF NIGHT 3

Night 3 ends in 10 hours.​
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
End of Night 3!​

The Elite 4 gathered, and after being instructed by the Hoenn trainers, they targetted... Ustegius' Dragonite.

Lorelei said:
No one can best me when it comes to icy Pokémon! Freezing moves are powerful! Your Pokémon will be at my mercy when they are frozen solid! Hahaha! Lapras use Ice Beam!
Bruno said:
Through rigorous training, people and Pokémon can become stronger! I've weight trained with my Pokémon! And that will never change! Ustegius! We will grind you down with our superior power! Hoo hah! Machamp use Cross Chop!

Agatha said:
You're the kid that Oak's taken under his wing, aren't you? That old duff was once tough and handsome. But that was decades ago. He's a shadow of his former self. Now he just wants to fiddle with his Pokédex. He's wrong. Pokémon are for battling! Ustegius! I'll show you how a real Trainer battles! Gengar use Shadow Ball!

Lance said:
Ustegius... You know that dragons are mythical Pokémon. They’re hard to catch and raise, but their powers are superior. They’re virtually indestructible. There's no being clever with them... it hurts that I must attack yours.

I can tell that you're a trainer with considerable skill. Your Pokémon have responded to your strong and upstanding nature. As a trainer, you will continue to grow strong with your Pokémon... but your challenge ends with me, Ustegius. I'm sorry, I'm just following orders. Dragonite use Hyper Beam!

*Lapras used Ice Beam*

*Machamp used Cross Chop*

*Gengar used Shadow Ball*

*Dragonite used Hyper Beam*

They all hit!


(Pirate)​

Dragonite had been taught Role Play by a Move Tutor, so that he could use it at night to copy another pokémon's ability.

Lance said:
I knew it... I will take them to the Pokémon Center.

Trainers, there's nothing else for you to do in these lands. Time to move to Johto.

But while the trainers were packing, they noticed that one of them had his Pokémon Knocked Out... It was Cyndaquil! And he was carrying the same item as Ariana, the King's Rock... except that his item had no R on it. Oh no!


(Prostitute)

Start Day 4!
​
1x (Krabby's Punishment)
1x (Krabby's Punishment)


Day 4 ends in 16 hours.​
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
oh mah gaaaaaaawd! Which role did ust steal I wonder...why didn't anyone get sick by sickly townie. Hmmm. Who is mafia?

Also are we allowed to say how we voted in hoenn meeting? Among other info.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are we not having poke battles today hardy?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why do you think no one got sick today? Did mazino just not sent his pm?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I figured out that ust stole xadyu's role. It says in the description who ever has his role stolen changes to townie.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
He probably got blocked. Might be his role that he stole, he said many times that he'd not play.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Blocked by go1? damn go1 must have not been reading the thread...
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Okay this is really bad now that we also lost a prostitute, like are you kidding me?

And why did I not become sick? Wasn't Mazino supposed to infect me? I really do not trust this at all.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Okay this is really bad now that also lost a prostitute, like are you kidding me?

And why did I not become sick? Wasn't Mazino supposed to infect me? I really do not trust this at all.
Like yeah its a bit weird mazino didn't use his role, at the same time we know for a fact that there is a sickly townie in game and no one else claimed sickly townie. I trust mazino the most right now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We also know there is a bomb diffuser.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
From the discussion thread go1 said he blocked the mafia, so it wasn't doc saving someone on night 2.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm pretty sure that someone from Hoenn is a mafia at this point.
It's either DD or Tata in my opinion.
I think I might trust you Demon. :)
As for Maz....why the hell didn't you use your action? O_O
Have you been blocked by any chance?
If not, your claim is getting even more suspicious...

Anyway.....

Votekill Tata
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, it is most likely Tata since she voted for Ust' despite what she said last phase. Though my trust in DD is fading as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top