Games Mafia Game 49 - Pokémon: New Adventure - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
If after all of this DD is not mafia I will kill myself.
I assume that you are talking to me. Please, quote me next time, is a lot more easier to read. But yes, I will. Since pretty much everyone 'claimed' a role even thought it is quiet obvious what I mean, lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
ROFL WRONG QUOTE XD.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I assume that you are talking to me. Please, quote me next time, is a lot more easier to read. But yes, I will. Since pretty much everyone 'claimed' a role even thought it is quiet obvious what I mean, lol.
OK, I am Doctor.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Magi, I just said I investigated g01 because I suspected him. And yes, I plan to investigate one of you. Also, maybe you would claim detective as a Mafia but if I was, I wouldn't use that claim, especially after 2 detectives freaking died.

And what's with all this 'it's obvious'. Sorry, it isn't obvious to me, and you and demon are the only two who didn't claim anything
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
What the fuck demon? You just said you didn't have a night role?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
What the fuck demon? You just said you didn't have a night role?
I didn't say I have no night role but that I never gave a hint like that. I only gave one hint, and that hint was that I have had that role before.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
I never said I have a night role =/= I have no night role :amuse.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
WHAT?
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Magi, I just said I investigated g01 because I suspected him. And yes, I plan to investigate one of you. Also, maybe you would claim detective as a Mafia but if I was, I wouldn't use that claim, especially after 2 detectives freaking died.
And that is why you took the oppertunity to claim it. It is quiet obvious, is it not? Claiming to 'third detective' was the saves option for you because no one woul expect a 'third detective' in the game after that two died, which you took a huge advantage on. Also you said it yourself, 2 detectives 'freakin' died which gave you the oppertunity to go with this 'claim'.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I never said I have a night role =/= I have no night role :amuse.
????????????????????????

Use bite on Demonspeed.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Then you are mafia with zasz as far as I am concerned, there is no role left that you can't possibly reveal at this stage beside freeman but you said you had night role.
That was DD's claim but I had never claimed that. It doesn't mean that I deny that I have a night role.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I never said I have a night role.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Calm down and wait for Holt at least...
This is what you said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then why bring it up to intentionally mislead people?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Magi, you're not making any sense. How does them dying give me an opportunity? Their roles where not hidden when they died. It's not like people suddenly forgot that there were 2 other detectives just because they're dead
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top