Could be that he conjures the nodes on his hands or something.Transmutation is the most likely, actually. Why conjuration?
Could be that he conjures the nodes on his hands or something.Transmutation is the most likely, actually. Why conjuration?
Its Emission most likely. He's not transmuting an explosion or conjuring an explosive device like Genthru its most likely that the marks are emissions of his own nen and the conditions make them strong enough to explode the way they do.What do you think is Sun and Moon's category? I think it's Transmutation or Conjuration.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
This good be a good explanation for it as well.To me it looks like connecting two nodes of an electrical circuit to create a short circuit, hence the explosion. Since the sun and moon marks can be affixed on remote objects, that would be emission, but there should be transmutation involved somehow.
The nodes on his hands are part of the technique, doesn't actually seem to be conjured. And if it's it's really small to be considered the main school of the technique.Could be that he conjures the nodes on his hands or something.
This.To me it looks like connecting two nodes of an electrical circuit to create a short circuit, hence the explosion. Since the sun and moon marks can be affixed on remote objects, that would be emission, but there should be transmutation involved somehow.
Well Chrollo did mention it needs manipulation nen, and I think it fits. It reminds me of Illumi's transforming (with or without needles), which is manipulation.This.
Which Nen affinity do you think is being used for "Conver hand-Transfer Student"
What he was referring to was the "order stamp proof of humanity" the puppet hatsu & Black VoiceWell Chrollo did mention it needs manipulation nen, and I think it fits. It reminds me of Illumi's transforming (with or without needles), which is manipulation.
Yes you're right, I didn't read that part carefully. Nevertheless, I would correct myself and say "convert hands" falls under specialization. It does however have similarities with illumi's (who has manipulation affinities) morphing abilities, but it was not specified that indeed that skill was possible thanks to manipulation nen.What he was referring to was the "order stamp proof of humanity" the puppet hatsu & Black Voice
http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=HunterXHunter&chapter=352&index=1&page=9
what he's saying is puppets made from Gallery fake will need the proof of humanity stamp to be manipulated. & Copies from Transfer student will need to be manipulated by Black voice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah that's quite possible. But if it is indeed transformation and it works like "texture surprise", it would mean only nen users see its effects ? Or maybe not, since Hisoka did use "texture surprise" to fool people into thinking his arms were healed during his match with Kastro.^Yes he was referring to these two. They instantly change appearances with a touch so I think it's Transmutation, it's more similar to Texture Surprise. And we don't know how Illumi's disguise ability works yet, might not even be a Nen technique since he used it so casually in front of everyone.
In front of Killua during the tournament, he revealed his face in front of him with everyone watching. And he was torturing one of the referees with it. I think it's an assassin technique.?! When did Illumi use that facial disguise casually?? Only time I remember was old anime version in front of Hisoka...He later used it again to replace Hisoka, when Kurapicka had captured Chrollo...& he uses it to assume the disguise of the Hunter Girackhu blah blah needle face lol..
It's close to textile surprise but not all the way...Chrollo needs 2hands to switch apperances, single hand touches are vice versa personality shifts....Textile sunrise now can't hide Hisoka in this crowd, he would need a large amount of cloth to change his whole apperance
Transmutation. I mean it fits it perfectly.This.
Which Nen affinity do you think is being used for "Conver hand-Transfer Student"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Transmutation and also probably Conjuration if it swaps clothes as well.
Nah trans is getting your Nen to mimic other things..gum,rubber,fire, miniature sun....Transmutation. I mean it fits it perfectly.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It fits IMO, it mimics the person's appearance. This or Specialization but it's my 2nd choice.Nah trans is getting your Nen to mimic other things..gum,rubber,fire, miniature sun....
I believe it's a specialization hatsu because multiple categories seem to be in play but beyond their capabilities
I once thought he was a Specialist and it was his ability. But he says it's a talent so... If it's a punching ability he can replicate it, it's similar to Nen baptism I guess?How do you think Ging's mimic ability works? Could it be a Hastu that he natural developed without realizing it and think's it just his natural ability? Wonder if can mimic Kite, Netero and Razor Hastu. Maybe that's the reason why he joined the Zodiacs in the first place to have a chance too mimic their ability. Any ideas why did Ging want Beyond group to take his money so badly? I know he said to Murher that if the group accepted his money, then he would feel like the they accepted him. But I doubt that's true Ging got another agenda in mind with the money I think.
That & maybe leorio's hatsu, isn't that complicated and its basic principles can be imitated by a geniusMaybe his grasp of nen and technicality is so high that he can copy 'basic' techniques just like that