rofl somehow i imagine you, standing on a leave spot and waiting.No it's there for you to know where to go when you see nearby poke and cant find them![]()
anyway i'm out, peace. Gonna bring you back a good bone if i find one Crysun

rofl somehow i imagine you, standing on a leave spot and waiting.No it's there for you to know where to go when you see nearby poke and cant find them![]()

Nothing for me?rofl somehow i imagine you, standing on a leave spot and waiting.
anyway i'm out, peace. Gonna bring you back a good bone if i find one Crysun![]()

no shit sherlockYou fucking move around, dipshit. That's what you need to do to play the fucking game.
Gary spam pepe everytimeI don't get that reference.
How are you doing kiko? You got into Uni?guess I don't have a choice ...![]()
That makes me want to cut him.Gary spam pepe everytime
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Misschien krijg je dan de kanker, That's the point anyway.The levels of kanker in here holy shit
You still fap in public?That makes me want to cut him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Misschien krijg je dan de kanker, That's the point anyway.
Panda your brethren here said some shit I didn't understand please translate..That's the true prize
Panda, you heard her. Onto your position.fuck me please
Not anymore, I'm trying to be a responsible person.You still fap in public?
How do ya kontrol ya urge?Not anymore, I'm trying to be a responsible person.
Otherwise I probably end up being called to school every single day because my kid is fapping in public.
I don't need that drama.

He's suggesting you get high on some kanker yourself basicallyPanda your brethren here said some shit I didn't understand please translate..
Yeh I'm starting in Sept so enjoying my last month of holidaaaay~ wbu?How are you doing kiko? You got into Uni?
Mostly.. with a c.How do ya kontrol ya urge?
You have children?![]()
OH SO IT WAS TRUE ?!Mostly.. with a c.
One on the way, yeah. By the time it comes around, I'll probably be responsible enough.