Okay,here's my two cents on the current power levels...
-Acnologia
------Gap----
-Zeref
------Gap-----
-August,Irene
-Larcade,Natsu(DF)
-Jellal,Laxus,Invel
-God Serena,Natsu(FDKM),DF Gajeel,Gildarts
----------Gap----
-Dimaria,Brandish,Bradman
-Ajeel,Wahl,Neinhart
-Jacob,Erza,Gray,TO Chelia
--------Gap---------
-Makarov,Mirajane,Lucy
Characters who have to show more or hyped verbally to be ranked: Other CS members,Sabertooth,Elfman,Historia Spriggan (GS,Wahl,Bradman),Mavis
Gray and Erza will most likely go higher as the arc progresses.
I partly agree, but:
Assuming there's a big gap between Zeref and August/Irene is going by hype. It makes sense because Zeref is the general, but then hype put August pretty close to Zeref. Also Zeref didn't show anything impressive against Igneel Natsu although he was not going all out. Still I refrain from putting Zeref too above August and Irene before we see what he can truly do, because right now I'm thinking his immortality is the only think that makes him be above these two.
A hypothetical Alvarez version of DF Natsu would likely be very dragonised, and if he's gonna be more powerful than Igneel Natsu, I'm going to bet he's gonna be above August, but who knows.
I'd put DF Gajeel a tier above, that is, on Jellal/Laxus level. He had the upper hand against a spriggan like Bradman who, in turn, shall be higher than you put him.
As for your ranking of Spriggan...
Leaving August, Irene and Larcade aside, you make a separation of 5 tiers. Crimson Ice, for example, will say there's only one tier. It makes sense since they were all stated to be equals. I personally would say there are 3 tiers: high, medium and low. But in the end, having Invel soooooo above than Jacob makes me think that Invel could oneshot Jacob. Is that what you're trying to imply? Because it wouldn't be like that. No spriggan is going to oneshot another spriggan (other than the three powerhouse spriggans). I'd dare say the high tier spriggans should mid diff the low tier spriggans at least.
According to you
Invel
God Serena
Dimaria,Brandish,Bradman
Ajeel,Wahl,Neinhart
Jacob
So, in your opinion, could Invel oneshot Jacob? Could God Serena low diff Ajeel?
IMO, there should be three tiers at most and the highest in the high tier could mid diff the lowest in the low tier.
In any case, Invel is too hyped up but I don't think he's necessarily more powerful than God Serena and definetely not more than Dimaria. I'd even dare say he's the ice counterpart to Ajeel, who's sand (in terms of elements) and I wouldn't rank him too higher than him...
If there was an exception to my thought of "no spriggan can null/low diff another spriggan other than August, Irene and possibly Larcade", that would be Dimaria. She's too haxy even for a not top tier spriggan.
My personal spriggan ranking would be:
Dimaria, Brandish,
God Serena, Bradman, Wahl, Invel, Ajeel
Jacob, Neinheart
As you can see I class the haxiest ones on the high tier. Dimaria and Brandish can literally instakill you. Bradman needs to be within a certain range to affect you with MBP, Invel needs to be within a certain range to freeze you, Ajeel needs to be within a certain range to dissecate you, Wahl has no apparent hax other than etherion and God Serena is the most proficient one in terms of versatility.
Then would come Jacob, whose hax is 'slow' to a degree, and Neinheart, who is just weak unless proven otherwise in future chapters.
You class BDKM Natsu high: he's got the offensive power of a Spriggan, but I don't think he can do anything about the haxiest spriggans, and I don't even think he'd defeat the non-haxiest ones like God Serena even if his feats are of higher AoE than Serena's due to the fact that 1. he was overwhelmed by Hist Serena and 2. Glidartz hyped him to be on his level or above if he was alive (and that level is superior to BDKM Natsu).
Also in this part...
-Jacob,Erza,Gray,TO Chelia
--------Gap---------
-Makarov,Mirajane,Lucy
I'd say more like
-Jacob
-Mira, Erza,Gray
--------Gap---------
-TO Chelia, Makarov
--------Gap---------
-Lucy